Lindsay Blasts Dad on MySpace

Lindsay blasts her dad, Hilary Duff's dad goes to jail over her 21st birthday bash and Mackenzie Phillips is busted with drugs.

lohan family
Lindsay Lohan defends rumored lesbian lover: First Michael Lohan told E! News that "Samantha is using my daughter--people never even knew who Samantha Ronson was until she met Lindsay. She was just some Los Angeles DJ. And now she's writing a book?" Then Samantha responded on her MySpace blog by implying he was the one who would write a tell-all book. Now Lindsay has stepped in to defend her on her MySpace blog, saying her dad "has become a public embarrassment and a bully ... to my family, my co-workers, my friends, and a girl that means the world to me (it's obvious who that is) ... he has no idea what is going on in my life because I have chosen not to involve him in it ... his recent attack on my life and my loved ones is simply for an ADDICTION THAT HE HAS: FAME." Classy. Speaking of parents behaving badly...

lohan family
Hilary Duff's father is going to jail. Extra is reporting that Mama Duff took Daddy Duff to court to get $25,000 from him for her millionaire daughter's 21st birthday party. After a judge ordered him to cough up the money, he sentenced him to 10 days in jail for contempt of court. What a wonderful birthday present for their daughter! Speaking of teen stars...
lohan family
Mackenzie Phillips arrested for drugs at LAX. The teen star of '70s sitcom One Day at A Time has battled drug addiction since she starred on the show. She was caught carrying both heroin and cocaine. She is the daughter of The Mamas and the Papas lead singer, John Phillips, and the half sister of actress Bijou Phillips and singer Chynna Phillips. She has a 20-year-old son. One day at time, Mackenzie.
Related Galleries

next: Last Minute At-Home Vacation Tips

More adult males across the planet aspire of getting gorgeous, full, womanly bosoms or tranvestite bosoms. Male breast enhancement never was this uncomplicated thanks to this fresh male breast enlargement product.

Chris Kunitz Jerseys March 31, 2011, 6:35 AM

Advantageously, the send is in actuality the sweetest on this creditable topic.

Erotyka March 31, 2011, 8:40 AM

Thank you very very much, in the end, after long days and even weeks of searching, I found something interesting. Yours!!

Nikals Hjalmarsson Jerseys April 1, 2011, 6:12 AM

Blame you looking for another amazing article. Where else could anybody and get that kind of information in such a momentous way of writing.

rollstuhllift April 1, 2011, 3:18 PM

Your home is valueble for me. Thanks!…

sextube April 1, 2011, 7:15 PM

Thank you for sharing. I wish good work.

Wholesale Gucci Sunglasses April 2, 2011, 2:23 AM

Hi there, I honestly like reading your posts, offer you!

treppenlifts April 2, 2011, 3:52 AM

Can I simply say what a aid to search out somebody who actually knows what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know methods to carry an issue to light and make it important. More individuals need to learn this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant consider youre not more well-liked because you positively have the gift.

treppenlift preise April 2, 2011, 1:48 PM

This web page is mostly a walk-by for the entire information you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and also you’ll definitely uncover it.

gebrauchte treppenlifte April 3, 2011, 2:15 AM

There are some attention-grabbing time limits on this article however I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There’s some validity but I’ll take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want extra! Added to FeedBurner as effectively

schrägaufzug April 3, 2011, 2:42 AM

This actually answered my downside, thanks!

Sex April 4, 2011, 7:35 AM

An amazing discussion is value comment. I believe that you need to write extra on this matter, it might not be a taboo argument but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next.

avocado health benefits for women April 4, 2011, 1:39 PM

How you doin?, I really enjoy the way you made the sub… maybe you could come to my site and give me a few advices. thx in advance :)

colon cleanse April 5, 2011, 12:43 PM

Certainly one of many challenges which people starting a brand new on-line firm face is that of acquiring visitors to their web site.

Air Jordan Fusion Shoes April 7, 2011, 3:46 AM

Outstanding site! I come here all of the schedule! Preserve up the fantabulous assignment!

erotyka April 7, 2011, 7:35 AM

O w koncu znalazlam to czego poszukiwalam od dluzszego okresu czasu, jestem bardzo dobrze zaskoczona i z ciekawoscia bede niejednoktownie zagladac tutaj czesciej. Pozdrowienia.

avocado health benefits April 7, 2011, 2:04 PM

Cheers, I really like the way u wrote the sub… maybe you could join my website and put a few corrections. 10x in advance

Penguins Jersey April 8, 2011, 10:41 AM

I’m new on here, I thrash upon this website I find It melodic supportive and its helped me in a lot. I disposition be accomplished to forward & aid other users like it has helped me.

Sex April 9, 2011, 10:46 AM

I like it. I am very positively and pleasantly surprised. At the same time have a nice day and all the best.