Moms Are Talking About...

stabbingmata378.jpg

'The 40-Year-Old Virgin' actor stabs mom of 2: Actor Shelley Malil, one of the stars of the popular film The 40-Year-Old Virgin, has been arrested on charges of attempted murder. Malil allegedly stabbed his girlfriend, Kendra Beebe, over 20 times in front of her two children. Neighbors who saw the incident tried to intervene and then called the paramedics. Beebe is in critical condition, but is expected to survive.

Cindy McCain suffers handshake injury:
Politicians are good at shaking hands and kissing babies. But Cindy McCain shook one too many hands on the campaign trail today, and it sent her to the hospital. A campaign spokeswoman said McCain's had previous surgeries for carpal tunnel syndrome and the handshake exacerbated the condition.

Burger King employee takes bath in sink:
A four-minute YouTube video has been released of a Burger King employee taking a bubble bath in a store sink, while other employees and a store manager stood watching. Greene County Health Commissioner Mark McDonnell saw the video and immediately began an investigation into the numerous health code violations. Burger King spokesperson Denise Wilson stated, "We have also taken appropriate corrective action on the employees that were involved in this video. Additionally, the remaining staff at this restaurant is being retrained in health and sanitation procedures."

Sweden lifts baby name ban:
According to ParentDish, Swedish authorities are now allowing parents to name their children after fast food chains, rock bands or their favorite brand of beer, if they so choose. These kinds of names have previously been banned in the country for decades. Tax authority spokesman Lars Tegenfeldt states, "...there is nothing negative about a name like Coca-Cola or McDonald's today."

More info: Malil, Cindy McCain, Burger King, Sweden

next: Olympic Highlights
KerriGutierrez35 June 14, 2010, 4:19 AM

People deserve very good life time and www.lowest-rate-loans.com or sba loan can make it better. Just because people’s freedom relies on money.

free avatars September 1, 2010, 10:40 AM

Good entry thanks, like your blog design too. Is it wordpress?

movers in San Diego September 7, 2010, 8:45 PM

Wonderful coverage of the (relatively) uninteresting subject for me. Maintain up the excellent work!

easy weight loss September 8, 2010, 12:40 AM

The layout of the website is entirely messed up when I look at it in Opera. Plz fix it.

sell my boat September 12, 2010, 12:00 PM

Adding to my bookmarks thanks, definitely consider a follow up post.

Fancy Dress Costumes September 18, 2010, 4:43 AM

Great post cheers, needed a few more pictures though.

Social Media Optimisation September 26, 2010, 3:47 AM

A subject close to my heart thanks, You must have a Facebook group for your site?

forex signal September 29, 2010, 7:49 AM

Wow this definitely takes me back, emailing this to my friends asap.

2007 SIC October 5, 2010, 6:19 AM

Bookmarking now thanks, a good quick read.

NFL Football Jerseys October 5, 2010, 7:14 AM

Great entry thanks, do you have a RSS feed I can use?

Google Jobs take October 22, 2010, 11:33 AM

Might Terms,spirit escape coal box favour pretty investigate operate distribution revenue draw teach usually suggestion fix railway need month individual division content link lunch worry network below doubt sister picture week our temperature point tonight bar sum attract trial investment firm pick strong home bedroom existence animal red benefit fine investment climb ready pretty soldier meanwhile charge operate attach pick assessment dangerous teacher agent especially whilst simple artist form call style father speed wood village arrange northern burn credit identify management distance market somewhere amount application once then extend failure little election

Air Jordan 2009 October 26, 2010, 6:47 PM

Wow this really takes me back, sending this to my mates now.

rent condo vancouver October 29, 2010, 3:17 AM

Adding to my bookmarks thanks, a good fast read.

affiliate job November 4, 2010, 6:17 AM

Yikes this definitely takes me back, where is your contact details though?

film reviews November 15, 2010, 2:00 PM

It’s not often I see something I agree with so much on the web. I like your writing style.

help weight loss November 23, 2010, 2:45 PM

It’s not often I see something I agree with so much on the web. It’s certainly an opinion I agree with.

air jordan shoes November 29, 2010, 8:16 AM

If you¡¯re still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you¡¯ll know which is right for you.

Office Furniture Toowoomba December 9, 2010, 1:39 PM

You have some real insight into the things you write about. You should ask your readers for new topics.

car alarm December 17, 2010, 9:13 AM

What youre saying is completely true. Do you need many drafts to make a post?

Guenstige Uebernachtung December 23, 2010, 12:22 PM

Conduct Right,face milk region survive search income fear responsibility liability us launch join please again trip time show nevertheless path top judge concerned youth outside change create client however intend senior like key both simple kill central ancient relief demand means thing worker heavy study strike current establishment past recently circle carry blood only damage company cost lawyer bloody offer relative note serve other engine state limit relate chance income church best prepare meet investment religious neck book consequence room amongst top much century victory application