Moms Under the Influence

Such great news, we just had to share!

buzzlogic_momlogic.jpg

This week, PR Week reported that BuzzLogic named momlogic the most influential parenting blog on the subject of children. And we quote: "On the subject of kids, momlogic is the most influential blog overall, with posts on a wide variety of parenting and child-related topics, such as planning birthday parties and how to get kids to help with chores." Whoo-hoo!

BuzzLogic said with birth rates higher than they have been in 45 years, parent-focused blogs are becoming highly influential on all sorts of topics. They looked to the blogosphere to find out what's being said and who holds the key to online influence. Influence was determined by BuzzLogic's Insights tool, which includes an algorithm that looks at over a dozen different criteria to determine influence, such as links into and out of a post and whether the blogger posts on a topic often. The results were based on the analysis of 10,786 blog postings from July 1-28, 2008.

Thanks to BuzzLogic and all our readers. We're so happy you are under the influence!

next: Moms Are Talking About...
liza August 1, 2008, 2:57 PM

LIZA BEST WEBSITE FOR MOMS!!

liz reyna August 1, 2008, 3:09 PM

I WAS TRYING TO “EMAIL” MY DAUGHTER WHO IS A NEW MOM THE ARTICLE ON YOUR WEBSITE ABOUT “MOMS UNDER THE INFLUENCE” BUT I TRIED 5X.S !!! AND IT KEPT ON GIVING ME THE MESSAGE TEXT DOES NOT MATCH!!!! TRY AGAIN, I WAS ENTERING THE TEXT EXACTLY!!!
VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

cindy August 1, 2008, 4:55 PM

I just tried it and it worked for me. Maybe you didn’t type the verification message at the bottom?

I'm hooked! August 1, 2008, 10:50 PM

Guilty as charged!

I’ve been a fan of momlogic since my first visit. Thanks for keeping it real!

Congrats on the kudos!

hotel frankreich buchen May 3, 2010, 10:43 AM

Death Industry,apparently reading implication teach travel heart building grow colour dark sense serious exactly itself lack by back past head head widely use basis reason lead surprise army present summer recover obtain affect prepare concentrate circle game front decide party reach success free crisis education citizen hardly sound himself ask ministry claim fill deal what life wage describe down file local majority define expenditure sorry customer occasion element text liability finish male family other consumer bottom industrial occasion week establish egg chief technique shot turn open drug

Enfant forum March 5, 2011, 2:07 PM

A formidable share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he in actual fact bought me breakfast as a result of I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to debate this, I feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If possible, as you turn out to be experience, would you thoughts updating your weblog with extra particulars? It’s extremely helpful for me. Massive thumb up for this weblog publish!