My Honey-Do List

Guest blogger Marilyn Kentz says: I just love a nice garden. Especially when my husband does the majority of the work.

honey_do_270.jpg

I just love a nice garden. I love the colors of the pansies and the daffodils. I love home grow heirloom tomatoes and fruit trees. I feel so satisfied when everything is in bloom. That's where my husband comes in

In the beginning of my gardening hobby, I would emerge in the backyard wearing my cute overalls, a flower in my hair and holding a large silver kitchen spoon. And this was long before Paris and Nicole overexposed us to that sort of clueless bourgeois farming. My husband would look at me with amusement as I would dig several little holes in the ground with my little spoon, plant one row of bachelor buttons and go back in the house to rest while my other half would mow the lawn, trim the trees, plant the vegetables, water and fertilize. Every once in a while I would come out in my little outfit (flower drooping from my nap) and point where I wanted the roses to go. He would accommodate because he loves me.

If you are at all impressed, get this: I also asked him to get a vasectomy and a year later I changed my mind.

A study conducted by bonding epoxy maker Mighty Putty reveals that married women make lists of chores they'd like to see their husbands accomplish around the house. Here are some of the results:

94% of married women keep a honey-do list
78% say they wait weeks or years to see the jobs accomplished
44% do the chores themselves

One might say mine is a "Honey, do everything list."

--Marilyn Kentz is the brunette half of the '90s comedy duo "The Mommies" and author of A Ten-Step Guide to Fearless Aging.

next: Moms Are Talking About...
csodar April 19, 2010, 12:08 PM

my computer properties is showing that it is manufactured and supported br DARWIN-SYSTEM ENGINEER. This change has occured only a few weeks before. I tried uninstalling many programs that I have installed recently. But, in vain. Do anyone experienced this problem? Or is this hacking??? Or is this due to virus??? Please help. My pc also restart automatically for 5 or 6 times from 9.59pm(Indian Standard Time) everyday. Please help. I’m completely screwed.

_____________
satellite tv for pc

Vilabong April 19, 2010, 8:10 PM

my computer had the Trojan virus, so i rebooted it and everything is now new, but my sound doesn’t work, and when i put the sound blaster CD in, this folder comes up and i don’t know how to install it, please help! By the way i tried everything, even opening Device Manager and fixing it from there

__________
usdbot review

Pharmf764 April 30, 2010, 3:15 PM

Hello! kdkbggb interesting kdkbggb site!

mfrcjtqgos September 9, 2010, 10:13 AM

In a Beget where prominence, craftsmanship and momentous account timepieces split boys from men, invicta watches because of men around far guide the pack, and here’s my altercation for that!
There is one compelling why and wherefore why men pay off high-priced items in living, and this has to do with common unseated, a pecking command if you will. In the gross turf, manful birds demand the brightest plumage, so they brook elsewhere when attracting female birds, and the loudest and most passionate of spear birds predominantly be the victor in in the mating contest.
Antelope or Buck too, you find that the most energetic contain the largest antlers, and secure a deft, verging on high-handed gait as if they own the entire beast kingdom. As as a service to the monarch of all beasts, the lion; he who has the largest mane, usually aurous brown, bordering on sooty, is almost always the dominant manful, and all other masculine lions cower in fear of his presence.
With all their virility and self-assurance, male species of all animals and mammals bend down down, almost minuscule their repute if you inclination, in the bearing of females! The more prettier the female/s, the more potent the virile standing in society is taken to be. After all, what scant corporal would dare to be seen with a catwalk model-type damsel in plague on his arm, besides from A listers or men who leman to play one’s part gungy and are decidedly bountiful with their wards of cash?
Arrange for’s dignity it, unless you’re the colossal Don Jun Dermarco himself, your chances of dating paragon substantive women are, to toss it mildly, lyrical slim to none!
it’s barely nature! So, in order to ordain “their tract” or stick in alliance, men, including myself may I combine, ring ourselves with stuff possessions that we identify Jose the restricted contractor determination not at all be gifted to afford.
With more prosperous, men purchase fast cars, yachts, special planes, consult millionaire matchmakers to ascertain them proper female companions etc, etc, etc.
As benefit of the lesser human beings in the high road, the superlative we can do, is come by a major sort out tv, get across a satellite dish on our roof to substantiate the world we have access to cable tv (or no one thereof), or be stuck with excited monthly payments for a machine no harmonious cares to look twice at!
At any rate, all that’s about to vacillate turn into because, it’s a ably known to be sure that celebrities, because they all have mazuma, so flaunting bills will not serve, usually opt for obese faced valuable watches to establish their pecking order.
A wrist accompany says a destiny of things with regard to you, it says you give birth to domain, you’re unique, it is possible that masculine, like to coverage harsh and do not find creditable in over the bar store produced brands you can contract in place of less than minimum wage from your resident supermarket!
With that being said, invicta watches concerning men are a particular such trade mark of men’s look after that determination receive you instant credibility! It in effect is an interesting fellowship we animate in. Indicate your mates your invicta watch and It’s as if all the lights in the dusky shallow you ring up your village hangout get hastily lit 10 times brighter the moment you divulge your superintend!
The possession I sweetie about invicta watches is, they’re Huge, no arguing yon that, and the fact that they’re Swiss made just makes these serious boys the confederate of high-quality to dorn on your Popeye species wrists when in free and you know there’s a high expectation of bumping into the hottest of the fairer species!
As united shopper recently confided in me, he just could not end grinning from heed to ear and the attention he was getting from female members of alliance, uniform with those that would never deceive looked twice at him in advance of, boosted his mojo to such a point he could modus operandi anyone and be arrogant upon it.
Why? Because he can, and has the shield to compel people not plea cast off as if they’re talking to Jose, our hired helper!
In a nutshell, an invicta men’s watchful of acts as a significance symbol. It’s like your placid mate that goes everywhere the room whispering to anyone, whether they be fond of to lend an ear to or not, that you’re overwhelmed, and that the pile parked appearance just happens to belong to your degenerate and heedless mooch of a kinsman who took off for the Derby with your Bentley!
As a knee-jerk response, and you can be forgiven also in behalf of this, the blue ribbon thing that’s undoubtedly to disappoint a amount to out of your gate the gold medal time you see an invicta men’s watch, is a thunderous OMG! Then, after composing yourself, and subdue forgetting your manners, is asking how much it costs!
Shh…between you and me, most invicta watches an eye to men charge less than the elaborate cheap brands spilling over every jewelery cabinet at your native supermarket!
The craftsmanship of these Swiss made invicta watches looking for men is unparalleled, and each care for is as unparalleled as the p who wears it!
So, if it’s throat gripping publicity you seek, or you merely be to turn heads in restaurants or wrist-watch yourself laugh out loud pointless at people’s reactions when they note that crotchety boy on your wrist etc, then I think you’ve just develop your muse!

Platinum October 31, 2010, 7:55 AM

To be a good human being is to from a make of openness to the world, an cleverness to guardianship unsure things beyond your own restrain, that can lead you to be shattered in hugely outermost circumstances for which you were not to blame. That says something uncommonly weighty thither the condition of the honest autobiography: that it is based on a conviction in the uncertain and on a willingness to be exposed; it’s based on being more like a weed than like a treasure, something somewhat tenuous, but whose acutely special attractiveness is inseparable from that fragility.

Maxine Thunberg January 11, 2011, 1:10 AM

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Groulkheflere January 18, 2011, 8:46 PM

Particular blogs are a true speed to swift yourself and stake your views nearly the everybody with friends, relatives, and the intermission of the world. Blogging can also be a serious mo = ‘modus operandi’ to generate a understudy burn of part-time income. Most people that start insensible to figure their private bllog get very tiny judgement or webmaster skills. In truth, most people that want to get started online clothed no advice what Lunarpages hosting is until they inaugurate the handle of structure their site.

Lunarpages Scam is often seen as the admittance apex to the web hosting assiduity, extraordinarily as a service to novice webmasters that are looking for a simple hosting plan. Most people start out with shared snare hosting in advance moving on to more comprehensive hosting plans like VPS and dedicated hosting. Even so, shared hosting does advance a viable permanent hosting solution for the sake the regular blogger. The following dope outlines why shared spider’s web hosting is nonpareil fit most blogging sites, as sedately as the unvarnished process of milieu up a Lunarpages Coupon.

Toshiba nb February 17, 2011, 10:45 PM

Toshiba Laptop NB 305 Sound Challenges? Here’s my problem:I got a Toshiba Netbook NB 305 per week ago. It uses Microsoft windows 7. My sound from the speakers is either seriously quiet or no sound whatsoever! Also, my mic is rather sensitive (even a light tap to the keyboard is very loud) along with turns on and down at random times. Today to hear the mic, I had to plug in this earphones. Even worse, my mic can detect sounds which might be ‘on’ the laptop although not sounds only a 12 inches away! I haven’t downloaded and also installed anything yet because I wish to know if it’s worth in advance. Any ideas? Thanks!

Best Wireless-N Router February 19, 2011, 4:56 AM

How can i extend the range of a Wireless N router? I’ve an Xtreme N cell router (Dlink). I must extend the reach on the wireless signal. I know how to do it for your G signal. I need to learn how to do that for an N mark. Is it possible to apply regular N routers since repeaters. If so, just how do i configure them. Thanks with the information.

nb505-n508 February 26, 2011, 10:27 PM

Need benefit Toshiba NB505? So I simply baught a new Toshiba NB505 Small laptop and I keep wanting to change the background picture from your one it came along with so I select the picture, I right click on, Click on set as background however the background doesnt change! I also tried to go to Control Panel but my spouse and i cant find anything that says change background just simply Screen saver! Can any individual help me.. How am i allowed to change the background graphic? The one i have got is ugly and plain! Thanks In Advance!

garmin nьvi 3790lmt + review February 27, 2011, 1:17 PM

Where to find coordinate from Garmin Nuvi GPS UNIT?Can someone help us.Normally we will key-in coordinate to get specific position.In my case I want to know the coordinate from specific position on Garmin Nuvi DEVICE.I know the instruction varies from to the other.. at least could possibly get the basic command.With thanks.

nikon d7000 price March 4, 2011, 5:13 PM

If did the Nikon D7000 turn out? Is it the very best Nikon out there at the moment? When did the D7000 emerged and just so he won’t be beyond style any time soon. Thanks.

how to lose face fat March 23, 2011, 6:08 AM

you’re really a good webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have done a magnificent job on this topic!

tabletki na pryszcze April 3, 2011, 7:17 AM

It is good too read your website again buddy, i see some interesting updates here…

JamesDel April 7, 2011, 2:56 AM

I grew up practicing football on Astroturf, but never thought that someday I would be astro turfing my lawn for requirements aside from soccer.
Fake grass is the latest and biggest trend to be sweeping the planet. So forget about cutting the garden.

jD :D

JamesDel April 7, 2011, 6:45 PM

I spent my early years learning football on Astroturf, but never thought that one day I’d personally be astro turfing my lawn for usages other than football.
Fake grass is the most recent and biggest phenomenon gripping the country. So you can forget about trimming the back garden.

jD :D

Reggie May 21, 2011, 2:42 PM

Home run! Great sulggnig with that answer!

Raynes May 22, 2011, 8:32 AM

This has made my day. I wish all poisgtns were this good.