Size 12 MILTMILT Mommy (Mother I'd LIke To Make Intimate Love To) opens up a can of whoop-ass and challenges MILF Mommy's scrawny butt to a duel.
Dear MILF Mommy, you are right. I eat more than you and I also have twice as many points as you.
1. A size 12 is not fat. Get your facts straight--size twelves are not obese. We aren't inhibited in any way. We can still be physically fit and able to live just as long as a size 4.
2. It's gross to brag about people wanting to f*ck you. If you are so worried about the example being set for your kids, stop using curses in your handle and bragging about being sexually attractive. You should be encouraging your children to accept others and to work on finding a man that wants to make love to them.
3. I choose not to sacrifice the finer things in life. Wine, dessert at restaurants, beer at baseball games and even sometimes (gasp!) baked ziti for lunch are some of the wonderful things in this world. I actually feel sorry for you that you watch people around you enjoying these things and you deprive yourself.
4. My time with my kids is valuable. You must be a stay-at-home mom with a full-time nanny if you are able to exercise five times a week. I'm not sure why you would choose to exercise over spending time with your children. Not all women have the option to work out that much AND maybe we just prioritze differently. I'd rather play a game with my child than go to the gym.
5. Men like curves. Women are thin for other women. Of course men like women who are physically fit, but they also like curves. There aren't many men who say, "The flatter chested the better!" or "That boney spine really turns me on!" Get real.
6. Some people really are naturally thinner. Sometimes food just sticks to people differently. Some people have big breasts, some bigger butts and some are totally proportioned. Body types aren't caused by what people eat. They are caused by nature.
7. Some of us don't worry about our size. Do you think Rosie O'Donnell cares that she is heavy? She is happily in love with a wonderful family and has all the money in the world. If she wanted to, she could easily lose weight. Clearly, her size doesn't bother her.
8. Mind your own business. I don't get why you think it's OK to go around giving other women unsolicited advice. Worry about your own life and your own body. Obviously you are insecure or you wouldn't be thinking about me.
9. You are a bully. You need to act like a grown up and stop picking on people. And P.S....my bigger body would kick your tiny butt if it really came down to it.
10. Re-evaluate what's important in life. When you are on your death bed, do you really think you are going to look back at your life and think about how wonderful it was that you were a size 4? I hope not. I hope you have an awakening and start enjoying yourself. I hope you are thinking about that amazing wine tour you went on with your husband and that time you skipped the gym to read your kid a book.