Size 12 to MILF Mommy: Eat a Sandwich

Size 12 MILTMILT Mommy (Mother I'd LIke To Make Intimate Love To) opens up a can of whoop-ass and challenges MILF Mommy's scrawny butt to a duel.

size12-3.jpg

Dear MILF Mommy, you are right. I eat more than you and I also have twice as many points as you.

1. A size 12 is not fat. Get your facts straight--size twelves are not obese. We aren't inhibited in any way. We can still be physically fit and able to live just as long as a size 4.

2. It's gross to brag about people wanting to f*ck you. If you are so worried about the example being set for your kids, stop using curses in your handle and bragging about being sexually attractive. You should be encouraging your children to accept others and to work on finding a man that wants to make love to them.

3. I choose not to sacrifice the finer things in life. Wine, dessert at restaurants, beer at baseball games and even sometimes (gasp!) baked ziti for lunch are some of the wonderful things in this world. I actually feel sorry for you that you watch people around you enjoying these things and you deprive yourself.

4. My time with my kids is valuable. You must be a stay-at-home mom with a full-time nanny if you are able to exercise five times a week. I'm not sure why you would choose to exercise over spending time with your children. Not all women have the option to work out that much AND maybe we just prioritze differently. I'd rather play a game with my child than go to the gym.

5. Men like curves. Women are thin for other women. Of course men like women who are physically fit, but they also like curves. There aren't many men who say, "The flatter chested the better!" or "That boney spine really turns me on!" Get real.

6. Some people really are naturally thinner. Sometimes food just sticks to people differently. Some people have big breasts, some bigger butts and some are totally proportioned. Body types aren't caused by what people eat. They are caused by nature.

7. Some of us don't worry about our size. Do you think Rosie O'Donnell cares that she is heavy? She is happily in love with a wonderful family and has all the money in the world. If she wanted to, she could easily lose weight. Clearly, her size doesn't bother her.

8. Mind your own business. I don't get why you think it's OK to go around giving other women unsolicited advice. Worry about your own life and your own body. Obviously you are insecure or you wouldn't be thinking about me.

9. You are a bully. You need to act like a grown up and stop picking on people. And P.S....my bigger body would kick your tiny butt if it really came down to it.

10. Re-evaluate what's important in life. When you are on your death bed, do you really think you are going to look back at your life and think about how wonderful it was that you were a size 4? I hope not. I hope you have an awakening and start enjoying yourself. I hope you are thinking about that amazing wine tour you went on with your husband and that time you skipped the gym to read your kid a book.

Related Galleries

next: Shopping for the Big O: Organic
Anonymous August 11, 2008, 10:58 AM

I find this to be offensive. I am a size 4 stay at home mom who works out 4 times a week and watches what I eat. I would not say that I enjoy life or spending time with my child any less. I find ways to work out and spend time with my child. I take my son with me on runs in the jogging stroller in the morning. He is 2 and he loves it. I don’t refer to myself as a MILF but I still find it offensive to say that if you work out and watch your eating habits that you don’t value life or your children.

Amber August 11, 2008, 12:05 PM

Wow. Is it wrong that I’m a size 12 and I’m bored with this? I watch what I eat and work out because I’m only 5’ tall so being a 12 DOES look fat on me.

But really ladies. Somewhere someone is always going to think a 12 is fat and someone else is going to think a size 4 is too skinny. There is always someone so why all the arguing.

I’m overweight and trying to change that and I still get to spend time with my kids. Instead of going to the gym I saved up a little bit of money and bought a treadmill. After my husband comes home from work, or while the kids are in school I get on it.

Anonymous August 11, 2008, 12:51 PM

I know some size 12s that you world never guess it, it can depend on heighth too. Not all size 12s are fat!!!!

healthylady August 11, 2008, 1:41 PM

Okay ladies, this is enough! We should not be criticizing one another. People come is all sizes and shapes. Some people are taller, others are short, and others are or average height. The size of your clothes does not dictate if you are underweight, overweight, or obese. Should we be focused on the size of our clothes or on our lifestyle? In my opinion we should focus more on leading a healthier lifestyle for us and our family.
• Eating healthier which includes eating lots of fruits and vegetables, moderate amounts of complex carbohydrates, dairy products, lean meats, and all other foods in moderation. It is not realistic to complete cut some foods and beverages out of a person diet but it is realistic to decrease it. We are all able to eat a little of everything portion control is the key factor.
• Exercising which can also include playing with your kids. Ex. Ball games, swimming, hide and seek etc… those games that are play in the backyard, and park. Not only will you be exercising but that is also quality time you will be spending with the kids. Cleaning the house also is a great exercise and you can teach your kids responsibility by getting them to help you.
• Making love to you husband (you ca burn a lot of calories that way and is wonderful for your relationship)
I do all those things listed above. My jeans size does not dictate my health status but, my lifestyle does and I am happy to be a size HEALTHY woman happy with the way I look and feel. My husband finds me sexy and I have a very happy life. To me and I hope that for all of you that should be all that matters.

cara August 11, 2008, 4:44 PM

This isn’t right on…I’m small, run everyday - because I LOVE it, sorta watch what I eat and I know I’m strong, definatly stronger then a size 12 woman who eats fast food, ice cream and drinks soda’s all day. I don’t think everyone should be small, but healthy. Get outside and walk an hour a day briskly, put the mayo away - for good, switch to fat free frozen yogert with fresh fruit and a splash of Hershey’s syrup, but for godsakes don’t convince yourself that flab is okay. Our bodies are our temples, show the Lord thanks by taking the best possible care of it that you can, because then, you’ll feel good about yourself and then more positivity will flow from you. And guess what, even though I’m small and fit, I am certainly not a MILF.

once upon a time August 11, 2008, 6:39 PM

Having once been a size 4 and currently a 12. I was a 14 but I’m working my way back down to a hmmm well ok maybe not a 4 but at least an 8 or 6… Does it really matter? I mean really… can’t we just all get along? I go to the gym 5, yes 5, days a week and still manage to make time for my kids, my husband and work. Let’s face it, us women, we do it all whether we’re a work-at-home or a work-outside-the-home mom. We still, even in 2008, do most of the cooking, cleaning, laundry, doctor, dentist and eye doctor appointments, oh and don’t forget the orthodontist and the school meetings. So if I want to make time for myself by going to the gym should I feel like less of a mom for it? Well I don’t! I feel like a better mom and by the way it allows for the kids to have time with dad without me. By making time for myself I’m showing my kids that I deserve to be taken care of and that I deserve time to do the things that I enjoy, just like they get to do things they enjoy and they get to be taken care of. By making better food choices for myself and my family I’m teaching my kids how to make good food choices on their own. Of course I still eat sweets and fried foods on occasion … ok… and I’ll admit it… wine too. Nobody’s perfect. But back to my point -can’t we all just get along- no matter what size I’ve been one thing holds true and that is that women don’t like each other very much. I say that it’s high time we started learning to play nice! Whether you’re a MILTMILT or a MILF, a size 4 or size 14 but really should be in a 16 but refuses to buy a bigger size (or was that just me), we need to learn to get along and play nice! Honestly if you’re parenting style is to feed your family only fast food or only whole foods or somewhere in between isn’t the important thing that we treat each other with respect and kindness?

meg24_83 August 12, 2008, 11:33 AM

Now what is this supposed to do? Put women down who are smaller sizes? Isn’t that the same exact thing as putting down a women b/c she’s a size 12?
I was a size 12 back in February when I weighed 170lbs. I got off my butt, exercised and watched what I ate while I took care of my son and worked part time nights. I busted my ass (literally) to get back to my normal weight. Now I’m back to my size 6 because I worked hard. Oh yeah and I’m a single mom.
If I can do it, so can anyone else.

Oh and the only person who has a REAL problem with their size, seem to be the ones who ARE that size. Some people need to learn you have to show respect to receive respect!

Matt August 12, 2008, 3:22 PM

Sounds like fatty is a little jealous of slim women. When a woman says that she feels sorry for a woman who is slimmer, prettier, and in better shape, she is really screaming to the world how jealous she is. The woman is seeking everyone’s approval for her failures but, instead, everyone sees how envious she is. That is sad.

Jax August 12, 2008, 3:43 PM

It is sad that, with all the problems women face from men, it is the issues that we have with other women that hurt us most. Let’s not be adversarial with one another, and instead, support each other—isn’t that what women’s lib was about?? We have the RIGHT to make choices—whether to be a stay at home mom or a working woman, a size 4 or a size 12, to go to the gym or to read to your child. We stopped letting MEN define us, now let’s stop letting OTHER WOMEN. We can define ourselves. Love, hurt none, and do what though wilt.

Anonymous August 12, 2008, 4:11 PM

hey girls can’t you all learn to love one another like us boys love you. ive always fantasized about being with a size 12 and a size 4 at the same time. you are all beautiful in your own way

Anonymous August 12, 2008, 11:47 PM

This is all crazy talk. “Why can’t the world close their eyes and open their hearts”. Health isn’t just a size people. One size 12 can be healthier than a size 4 and visa-versa.

lavortiz157 August 13, 2008, 7:19 AM

I feel really guilty writing here, but before I was pregnant (my son is 6mths old) I was in fact a size 4 (6 depending on the company) and now I am a size 10 (12 depnding on the company) now I mus say I do feel fat but I don’t look fat. I’m 5’7 so the weight doesn’t look bad on me, but I do have to agree that its a matter of how you take care of yourself and present yourself. I do try to work out but honestly? My son is learning new things everyday, and I work 9 hr shifts plus transportation that’s 12hr a day I don’t spend with my son, and we both sleep for @ least 8 hours, that’s 19 hours a day I don’t spend with my son. That leaves me only 5 hours to enjoy him, but not even cuz I have to make time for my husband as well. So really I don’t have much time with my baby so I like to take as much of it in as possible, so I’m with size 12, if being fat means more time with my baby then by all means. I’m selfish, I’m not willing to sacrafrice anytime away from my son, not while he’s this young.

April August 13, 2008, 7:48 AM

Size 12 Mom is just as ignorant as MILF Mommy.

Since when does exercising mean you aren’t spending time with your children? I exercise 4-5 times a week, for an hour a day. And I bet I still spend more time with my son than most parents do. What do you do while your children are napping? I exercise… and because of this, I will probably live a longer life, giving me more time with my son.

I am a proud size 0/2, and I still have plenty of curves. I eat more than most people I know who are bigger than me - I just take the extra time to make sure I eat the RIGHT things. I have hips, and I have a butt - I don’t have the body of a 10 year old.

It sounds like in your quest to make yourself feel better, you’re trying to demean everyone who happens to be smaller than you.

And FYI - my husband loves my body. As do a lot of guys. I’m glad you’re happy with being a size 12 - but I’m happy with being a size 2.

Next time you want to defend yourself against MILF Mommy, maybe you should try to rise to a higher level and do it WITHOUT trying to insult other people.

daria August 13, 2008, 11:47 AM

Wait…I work full-time and manage to work out (run several miles outside, training for races) 4-5 times a week. I have two children and a husband that also works full-time. We alternate our gym night and will go as late as 9pm when the kids (4 & 6) are in bed. How dare you imply that stay-at-home moms live a life of leisure and nannies, when anyone who has stayed home with a child ALL day knows that it is very hard, thankless work. Moms need “me-time” to be healthy too. Jeez…
I’m kinda over this post-feminist, divisive, BS that the author seems to have succumbed to.

Lisie August 13, 2008, 12:24 PM

I’m a disabled stay-at-home Mom (cancer and strokes, unrelated to weight). I have 3 kids, aged 11 to 17; my adopted middle child has childhood-onset schizophrenia, and my youngest child has Asperger’s Syndrome. Although I am 41, I had to have a hysterectomy when I was 34, obviously sending me into menopause; this really set off weight gain. I am sadly now a size 16, despite diet (I am unable to exercise because of my disability.) I wish I weren’t heavy, but it is pretty out of my control at this point. I am overwhelmed by my childrens’ needs and the combination of being postmenopausal and taking anti-cancer/anti-pain meds that cause weight gain has really made it almost impossible for me to lose weight. Even when I starve myself and eat fewer than 1,000 calories a day I still hardly lose anything. Does this make me a lesser person? No, but society does make it difficult for me to feel good about my body because I’m overweight. It’s hard enough to deal with everything else without having to also deal with prejudice because of my weight. I’m not lazy and overindulgent, as one poster suggested overweight women must be. I would love to be svelte and toned. I understand why this essay was written, although the militant tone is a little off-putting. There may be a legitimate reason why a person is overweight; please don’t judge someone’s character just because they aren’t thin.

Sharita August 13, 2008, 12:32 PM

Why do women think its okay to criticize and put down skinny women? For example I get called skinny all the time, but If I called one of those same women fat, that called me skinny they would take offense to it. Why cant women just say be happy whatever size you are. Bigger women always have to put down skinny women in order to prove that being any size is okay. But its contradictory because a size 12 woman will say Its okay to be whatever size you are, but then turn around and say who likes bones anyway. So its okay to be proud to be fat but not skinny? Why do I always feel like I get put down as a skinny woman by fat women. Why cant we just say it really is okay to be whatever size you are without criticizing the opposite.

SusieB August 13, 2008, 1:48 PM

Sorry, but I don’t get the point that your clothing size has anything to do with how good of a mother you are. There are different priorities for different people. When my kids were little, it was all I could muster in the morning to get them breakfast, dressed, and out the door on time for anything. I also was a size 12 all those years, and exercise and diet were not priorities. However, I had a very good friend with the same number of children the same age, and she managed to exercise 5 days a week, watch her weight and was a wonderful mother.

Now, I have whittled off 50 pounds by changing my eating habits, and later added exercise to work muscle back on. I think that I am just as good of a mother now as I was years ago, and I personally feel better than I did when I was heavier. I really don’t care how I look, but I do care about my health. Lastly, a size 12 may be the right size for some body types but not for others’. What matters is your health and how you feel.

bobbiejones August 16, 2008, 2:17 AM

I enjoy wonderful food, don’t “work out” ever really, and am a size 6/8 with curves. You don’t have to deny yourself delicious food, or act like you’d never see your kids, in order to be smaller than a 12. You also don’t have to “work out” in order to be fit. The only exercise I do get, is with my kids.

Size 12 and happy. August 19, 2008, 11:14 PM

Wow - no one has any right to criticize anyone for weight, height, color, etc. Grow up!!! There are a lot of sweeter things in life than worrying about what someone looks like. It is someones own personal preference how they want to look (to an extent), what they want to wear, how they spend their day and so on. When devastating things happen to someone, all the petty b.s. like this does not seem so important any more. Who cares what size anyone is? If you don’t care for someone because of their size, (small or large) you’ve got bigger issues. Personality and social issues. My family loves me for what I am on the inside, not for what size jeans I wear. By the way, I wear a 12, but every year I get clothes from someone for Christmas I have to take them back because they think I am a lot smaller than I am. I am lucky that way - I am 5’10 and carry it well. I have also been a 6 and an 18. 12 is where I am comfy.

m.l in az August 20, 2008, 2:19 AM

this is for April who says shes a size 0/2 and has plenty of curves,a butt and hips LIAR LIAR!! i agree with size 12 and if you look at the numbers most of us do!as for the self proclaimed”milf” to a size 0/2 youre probably FAT! yea , maybe you better hit the gym those other 2 days!!