Size 12 to MILF Mommy: Eat a Sandwich

Size 12 MILTMILT Mommy (Mother I'd LIke To Make Intimate Love To) opens up a can of whoop-ass and challenges MILF Mommy's scrawny butt to a duel.

size12-3.jpg

Dear MILF Mommy, you are right. I eat more than you and I also have twice as many points as you.

1. A size 12 is not fat. Get your facts straight--size twelves are not obese. We aren't inhibited in any way. We can still be physically fit and able to live just as long as a size 4.

2. It's gross to brag about people wanting to f*ck you. If you are so worried about the example being set for your kids, stop using curses in your handle and bragging about being sexually attractive. You should be encouraging your children to accept others and to work on finding a man that wants to make love to them.

3. I choose not to sacrifice the finer things in life. Wine, dessert at restaurants, beer at baseball games and even sometimes (gasp!) baked ziti for lunch are some of the wonderful things in this world. I actually feel sorry for you that you watch people around you enjoying these things and you deprive yourself.

4. My time with my kids is valuable. You must be a stay-at-home mom with a full-time nanny if you are able to exercise five times a week. I'm not sure why you would choose to exercise over spending time with your children. Not all women have the option to work out that much AND maybe we just prioritze differently. I'd rather play a game with my child than go to the gym.

5. Men like curves. Women are thin for other women. Of course men like women who are physically fit, but they also like curves. There aren't many men who say, "The flatter chested the better!" or "That boney spine really turns me on!" Get real.

6. Some people really are naturally thinner. Sometimes food just sticks to people differently. Some people have big breasts, some bigger butts and some are totally proportioned. Body types aren't caused by what people eat. They are caused by nature.

7. Some of us don't worry about our size. Do you think Rosie O'Donnell cares that she is heavy? She is happily in love with a wonderful family and has all the money in the world. If she wanted to, she could easily lose weight. Clearly, her size doesn't bother her.

8. Mind your own business. I don't get why you think it's OK to go around giving other women unsolicited advice. Worry about your own life and your own body. Obviously you are insecure or you wouldn't be thinking about me.

9. You are a bully. You need to act like a grown up and stop picking on people. And P.S....my bigger body would kick your tiny butt if it really came down to it.

10. Re-evaluate what's important in life. When you are on your death bed, do you really think you are going to look back at your life and think about how wonderful it was that you were a size 4? I hope not. I hope you have an awakening and start enjoying yourself. I hope you are thinking about that amazing wine tour you went on with your husband and that time you skipped the gym to read your kid a book.

Related Galleries

next: Shopping for the Big O: Organic
Jennifer August 23, 2008, 10:11 AM

My husband thinks i’m a MILF and i’m a size 0/2. I look good, i take care of myself, watch what i eat and exercise a few times a week. I’ve popped out two kids and have managed to get back to where my stomach is flat and has the faint outline of a six pack. It takes work.. I was a size 10 after my first child. I busted my butt, did it the healthy way and I feel so much better, healthier and have more energy now. All it takes is dedication and committment…. which most fat people don’t have.

Elizabeth September 1, 2008, 11:42 AM

Terrorism,the war in Iraq,faultering educational system, substandard healthcare, the working poor, unemployment, loss of industry, recession, homelessness, sky rocketing gas prices, crimes against our children & mankind,global warming…hmmm… Size 4 vs. size 12 doesn’t really seem that important anymore does it?

Hazeldell September 5, 2008, 9:44 AM

It would be nice if we could get beyond the idea that our value as women is entirely wrapped up in how we look. That is an oppressive way to go through life! Being healthy is important. So is feeling good, being smart, being a good parent, loving yourself, and being kind.

Sandy September 5, 2008, 11:52 AM

Size 12 is fat, huh? Ok, I’m 5’10” and when I was a size 10 people thought I was sick. Get real….people are built different. At a size 12, I turn every head in a room, and I’m a grandmother! Get a life and quit living according to your dress size!

BMI March 7, 2009, 8:43 PM

BMI folks…

shannon May 6, 2009, 2:05 PM

1. This article was posted in response to someone the the handle “Milf” the author is not saying slim women think they are “milfs”. You should really read the article from her about how a size 12 is “fat” “lazy” and “unmotivated to live healthy” before getting upset.

2. Size 12 people do not always eat fast food or drink sodas like one of the commentors said and yes somethings are genetic. Being a “size 12” my self I can tell you I DO NOT eat Fast Food (it makes me sick to think about), Don’t drink soda (it burns) but I am a size 12 because of my body structure. curvy hips (real curves not muffinin’ it, that makes me mad too but that is another story) and a firm tush I just find that a 12 fits better (but not in he waist..oh well…sigh guess I will have to continue getting those taken in)

The long and short of it: is the author right to go off like this? Absolutely. She is not saying that if you go to the gym 5 days a week that you don’t love your children that was in reponse to the milfer saying that 12s dont got to the gym and we should get off of our butts. So no offense to the smaller women but Milf just declared war….

Allie June 16, 2009, 4:17 PM

There is far too much woman hating here — sadly coming from fellow women. I am a size 12 woman, healthy and beautiful. I don’t own a car, so I ride my bike and walk EVERYWHERE. I spend about two hours each day on my bike and anout eight hours on my feet and I have so much energy! I eat healthy, no fast food, candy, soda… I have friends who are thin and beautiful, some healthy some less so. I think all women are lovely as long as they take pride in their bodies, stay healthy and present themselves well. We are all different for a reason. Try celebrating that.

Amanda August 13, 2009, 10:28 PM

All I can say is… BRAVO! Check out my blog, I’m another another healthy active size 12 mommy!

Amanda August 19, 2009, 10:45 AM

P.S. This is for “Matt” who says that “when a woman says that she feels sorry for a woman who is slimmer, prettier, and in better shape” - sorry to rain on your parade, Matt, but being slimmer does not necessarily means being prettier, or in better shape. I have seen plenty of thin women with ugly faces or cellulite or figures shaped like a board and no, I would NOT want to look like that. I have also seen plenty of thin women stuffing their faces with junk food and smoking a pack a day. Meanwhile I, a size 12, do not eat junk, don’t smoke, bench press 60 and sport a cholesterol of 144 and a BMI of 23. So who’s the unhealthy one?

Thin doesn’t always equal healthy, and having a bit of meat on your bones doesn’t always equal unhealthy. The world is not black and white.

Shell January 13, 2010, 1:56 AM

ACTUALLY - I THINK YOUR SIZE SHOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING AT ALL… EXCEPT WHAT YOU THINK AND FEEL ABOUT YOU! IT’S CALLED SELF ESTEEM AND WHETHER YOU ARE A SIZE 2 OR A SIZE 18 IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF THEN YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! I DEFINATELY THINK IT IS GOOD TO BE HEALTHY BUT TO SAY A PERSON IS WEAKER OR STRONGER; MORE OR LESS BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE OF THE SIZE OF THEIR JEANS IS WRONG!! AND IF YOU STOP TO JUDGE THE SIZE OF ANOTHER BE IT SOMEONE LARGER OR SMALLER OR BECAUSE THEY ARE HEALTHY OR UNHEALTHY IN YOUR EYES… YOU HAVE SELF ESTEEM ISSUES OTHERWISE IT SIMPLY WOULD NOT EFFECT YOU! WHO CARES!! BE WHO YOU ARE… LOVE WHO YOU ARE…DON’T JUDGE THE NEXT WOMEN BASED ON YOUR VIEWS… WHY WOULD YOU THINK YOUR OPINION ON THEIR SIZE IS NEEDED?? AND DO NOT LET THE NEXT MAN OR WOMEN TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE IS IMPERFECTION…. PERFECT SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST… MUCH LOVE TO THE THIN THICK AND OVERWEIGHT WOMEN OF THE WORLD YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL! FIND IT OWN IT AND LOVE IT!!! :)

Gertrude April 22, 2010, 2:57 PM

You Rock!
Inspiring.

Golf September 21, 2010, 12:40 AM

In corresponding thing, Nike’s new slogan for Tiger Woods is Just do me.

Anonymous May 12, 2011, 12:10 PM

What I don’t understand is how this conversation is like a bunch of catty women in highschool again. GET OVER IT. We all have differing oppinions, there is no need to go around calling each other “scrawny, bony, fat, chubby” etc. State your opinion and keep the name-calling out of it.