Trista's Baby Turns 1! Momlogic is There!

Four ballots, three months, two locations and one party planner later, Max's birthday party has finally come! The Candyland theme came to life as the Sutters and their guests enjoyed the festivities. See the fabulous photos!

Momlogic and entertainment and style guru, Jennifer Sbranti of HostessWithTheMostess.com helped bring Trista's vision and momlogic voters' choices to life during the "First Son of Reality TV's" first birthday party. Take a look at Trista and Ryan's son Max's celebration!

trista_gallery.jpg

Click for more photos from the Bachelorette baby's bash!

invite_a_sm.jpg After Trista chose the Candyland theme, momlogic users chose the rest. This candy tree invitation designed by Sbranti was chosen by 86% of momlogic readers to alert guests of the event.

The party favors were custom designed by EM Tanner Designs, and were made up of personalized t-shirts, lunch boxes and plates with a lollipop design that 56% of momlogic readers voted for.

With 45% of the vote, the winning menu was sliders with snow cone French fries, which was provided by chef David Sanchez of The Lake House.
The main attraction--besides the birthday boy himself--was the candy buffet that was made up of 200 pounds of candy provided by Sweet Factory. Trista loved how it turned out, but joked that the other parents may be mad at her for having it.

The cupcake design that 48% of momlogic readers voted for was lollipops--and Mountain Flour Bakery made Max a cake to match. He had a boo boo on his face because, as Trista said, "Boys will be boys." But that didn't stop him from digging in.

Because of the threat of rain, the party was moved inside, but luckily, we moved into a firehouse--so the Sutters felt right at home. Ryan is a firefighter in Vail, Colorado.  Trista has her own diaper bag line.  You can check them out at www.TristaBaby.com.

To win the mom tattoo shopdreem tee shirt that Trista wore designed by mom Brooke Wall, click here.

invite_a_sm.jpg
To help your little one celebrate like Max, enter to win your very own Plasma Car, courtesy of Bel Bambini (valued at $70).

Check out Life & Style magazine this week for their coverage of the event.

Check out momlogic on Extra!

Special thanks to...

Blumebox Vases
www.blumebox.com

Milestone Birthday Plates & Napkins
PlatesandNapkins.com

Lanterns by Cultural Intrigue
www.lunabazaar.com
(paper lanterns & paper daisies)

Jennifer Sbranti
Founder / Editor-in-Chief
Hostess with the Mostess, Inc.
www.hostesswiththemostess.com
www.hostessblog.com

next: Madonna Turns 50!
anonymous August 15, 2008, 9:32 AM

for you guys who keep calling others jealous….you’re not understanding anything. trista does not deserve it. other people that work really hard and do good things for others deserve it. trista never did anything except sponge off people and act childish. i have children and am expecting another, according to momlogic - that makes me the perfect candidate for getting my baby shower and parties paid for and hosted. what’s t

Jill August 15, 2008, 9:57 AM

With all the money spent on a party for a one-year-old that’s not going to remember this, maybe they could of thrown a party (in Max’s honor) for kids in a cancer ward or kids who are suffering with any other disease. They could come home with free games and t-shirts. Unlike a one-year-old, these kids would remember this day for the rest of their lives and Trista and Ryan can tell their son what an awesome 1st birthday he had by helping other kids.

anonymous August 15, 2008, 11:14 AM

exactly. i’m so upset with momlogic for shelling out tons of money constantly for this couple i nstead of doing more noble things, like rewarding important issues that concern the environment or global issues. All they’re doing is rewarding a couple where the woman represents mooching, not working, and controlling men. Heres an idea - have her work for a living instead of paying for everything she wants. Maybe help instill humility regarding helping OTHER PEOPLE instead of “me, me , me…what can i do to get more free stuff”

Rene  August 15, 2008, 12:45 PM

I found out that the shirt Trista is wearing can be found at www.shopdreem.com…cute stuff and she looks great!!

Trista's a Mindless Muppet August 15, 2008, 3:56 PM

So true Anon at 9:27…Trista kept making these gawky, weird faces while everyone else looked normal.

She’s sooooooo annoying…please say this is the end. of. her.

anon August 18, 2008, 8:54 AM

hey trista - i saw this e-mail under the caption of “shamless trista vote-whoring” that you sent. very sad. god help you all who think she’s great, she talks to people like they’re idiots and begged them to vote for her, thankfully the producers of dancing with the stars caught on to her desperation and she was the first one booted off the show EVER! just like the bachelor - she’s carrying on the legacy of never being 1st choice and being the 1st one booted off every Reality SERIES ever.

“I know that everyone’s lives are busy these days, but I’m writing this to ask for your help because I would love to be able to continue on in the show for as long as possible so that I can perform what I’ve been rehearsing over the last month. It’s been a lot of fun (and has finally gotten me to work out again!), but the longer I’m in, the more fun I’ll have, and the more proud my partner will be, which I’m really hoping to accomplish. :)
I honestly am not sure when it will be airing in all of the time zones, but I do know that we will be filming it from 6-7 pm pst on Wednesdays, and it’s supposed to be Live. They will flash the number to call or where to write online to vote for me a few times during the show. If you can vote via phone, the voting will be open for one hour after the show has ended (in your time zone). They will allow 5 phone calls from each phone line, so if you have more than one and have the time, anything will help! If you are more comfortable or have easier access to a computer and would like to vote online, you will be able to do so on the show’s website after the broadcasts on Wednesday nights through the following Tuesday night at midnight (just before the next show is scheduled to air). However, you will only be allowed to vote once per email address in that time frame. If you have more than one address and can make your vote online in those 6 days, I would LOVE it if you could. Bottomline, I’d love to stay in the competition as long as possible because it has really been a fun experience and has gotten me back into my dancing shoes (although the ones I have to wear for this show are SUPER uncomfortable!). I’m hoping that with this email, I’ll be able to secure a good number of votes to get as close to the end as possible. If you could forward it on to your friends, please do!! The more votes, the better!

Thanks and wish me luck!
:) Trista

ps…if you do forward it, could you possibly remove my address from the forward, just for privacy reasons? Thanks!

anon August 18, 2008, 9:24 AM

lol that’s a riot. I remember the dancing with the stars show. She tried to pass herself off as some dancer who was so talented, but really she thought everyone on the show wanted her, actually everyone on the show wanted her to leave the show.

And if she was talented, or even giving a good effort, the american public and all viewers would have seen that and voted for her, like they did with the girl who actually won the show, she did bad the first time, but she was trying. Trista on the other hand, was too busy being sel-indulgent and writing e-mails begging people.

Nice touch there trista - where you said to send the e-mail to others, even if you didn’t know them, “the more votes the better”. Please. if you were even trying on the show, you would have done better with the viewers instead of resorting to begging which obviously didn’t work.

and then when she was booted off, she of course had some lame story to cover everything up, which was that her dancing was great but people were too focused on her partner “wanting her”. umm…yeah. ever occur to you that you were just terrible! lol. well, you got to hand it to her, even though she does ridiculous things - she is always ready with a ludicrous explanation and does something to convince people like momlogic that she is still good and that her nudy pics were tasteful - gag! and to keep paying for her parties. what has the world come to!

fiona August 18, 2008, 3:02 PM

personally, i see nothing wrong with sending e-mail to friends asking for support. I’d send my friends gift basket if I was on DWTS. No harm. The only tacky and tastlest things going on is the posters who continue their hatred. Move on if you have such issues with her, it’s not that big of a deal. Really, let it go

anon August 18, 2008, 5:17 PM

i think it’s sad she did that because these weren’t “friends”. She was telling people to just tell their friends, strangers to her to vote…so she was soliciting people that she didn’t even know. kind of like those people that hang around train stations handing out flyers or begging you to pay money for their charity or whatever. It was the same thing. This is the electronic equivalent of her standing on the street saying to passers by (who she doesn’t know) to vote for her. that’s why the newspaper printed the article because it was sad and was considered “vote whoring” by everybody plus the producers hated her arrogance so she was the 1st one booted off the SERIES ever. The point is that momlogic needs to correct this particular role model. In my opinion, taking sleezy pics for Maxim is not the ideal mom. it’s just that, sleezy. Wake up people and focus on the good people

anonymous August 19, 2008, 8:59 AM

I dont think trista has done a single admirable thing in her life. I have no idea what momlogic and us magazine keep covering her for. Trista - please go away. We realize that you may not want to go away because that means you wont get free presents but for once do something that is considerate of what OTHERS want and take your exit que.

Charlotte August 20, 2008, 12:38 PM

Happy 1st Birthday dear little one.

Watts30KARLA September 7, 2010, 12:19 PM

I had a desire to make my own company, nevertheless I did not earn enough of money to do this. Thank goodness my close mate proposed to use the mortgage loans. Therefore I took the auto loan and realized my desire.

RuthLopez18 September 10, 2010, 1:27 AM

If you are willing to buy a house, you will have to receive the loan. Furthermore, my sister usually utilizes a car loan, which supposes to be the most rapid.

TrinaHUGHES September 10, 2010, 1:30 AM

I received 1 st loans when I was 20 and that helped me a lot. However, I require the short term loan once again.

REEVESSHEILA20 September 10, 2010, 1:41 AM

If you are in the corner and have got no money to go out from that, you will need to take the personal loans. Because it would aid you definitely. I take short term loan every single year and feel myself OK because of that.

Becky25Saunders September 11, 2010, 4:43 PM

Make your own life easier get the loans and all you need.

KaufmanLeanne September 11, 2010, 8:20 PM

If you’re in the corner and have no cash to move out from that point, you will require to take the personal loans. Just because that would help you for sure. I get college loan every time I need and feel myself OK just because of it.

OLIVERAutumn29 September 13, 2010, 11:57 AM

This is known that cash can make us free. But how to act if one has no cash? The only one way is to receive the business loans and just commercial loan.

FORD34CATHERINE September 15, 2010, 3:05 AM

Following my own analysis, billions of persons on our planet receive the mortgage loans at various creditors. Thus, there’s good possibilities to receive a commercial loan in every country.

HensonJane34 September 16, 2010, 5:55 PM

It is great that people are able to take the home loans moreover, that opens completely new opportunities.