Trista's Baby Turns 1! Momlogic is There!

Four ballots, three months, two locations and one party planner later, Max's birthday party has finally come! The Candyland theme came to life as the Sutters and their guests enjoyed the festivities. See the fabulous photos!

Momlogic and entertainment and style guru, Jennifer Sbranti of HostessWithTheMostess.com helped bring Trista's vision and momlogic voters' choices to life during the "First Son of Reality TV's" first birthday party. Take a look at Trista and Ryan's son Max's celebration!

trista_gallery.jpg

Click for more photos from the Bachelorette baby's bash!

invite_a_sm.jpg After Trista chose the Candyland theme, momlogic users chose the rest. This candy tree invitation designed by Sbranti was chosen by 86% of momlogic readers to alert guests of the event.

The party favors were custom designed by EM Tanner Designs, and were made up of personalized t-shirts, lunch boxes and plates with a lollipop design that 56% of momlogic readers voted for.

With 45% of the vote, the winning menu was sliders with snow cone French fries, which was provided by chef David Sanchez of The Lake House.
The main attraction--besides the birthday boy himself--was the candy buffet that was made up of 200 pounds of candy provided by Sweet Factory. Trista loved how it turned out, but joked that the other parents may be mad at her for having it.

The cupcake design that 48% of momlogic readers voted for was lollipops--and Mountain Flour Bakery made Max a cake to match. He had a boo boo on his face because, as Trista said, "Boys will be boys." But that didn't stop him from digging in.

Because of the threat of rain, the party was moved inside, but luckily, we moved into a firehouse--so the Sutters felt right at home. Ryan is a firefighter in Vail, Colorado.  Trista has her own diaper bag line.  You can check them out at www.TristaBaby.com.

To win the mom tattoo shopdreem tee shirt that Trista wore designed by mom Brooke Wall, click here.

invite_a_sm.jpg
To help your little one celebrate like Max, enter to win your very own Plasma Car, courtesy of Bel Bambini (valued at $70).

Check out Life & Style magazine this week for their coverage of the event.

Check out momlogic on Extra!

Special thanks to...

Blumebox Vases
www.blumebox.com

Milestone Birthday Plates & Napkins
PlatesandNapkins.com

Lanterns by Cultural Intrigue
www.lunabazaar.com
(paper lanterns & paper daisies)

Jennifer Sbranti
Founder / Editor-in-Chief
Hostess with the Mostess, Inc.
www.hostesswiththemostess.com
www.hostessblog.com

next: Madonna Turns 50!
TAMMIEMendez November 19, 2010, 11:36 PM

If you want to buy a house, you would have to receive the loan. Moreover, my brother all the time takes a short term loan, which occurs to be really firm.

RojasMelissa29 November 21, 2010, 4:40 AM

If you are willing to buy a car, you would have to receive the personal loans. Moreover, my mother always takes a collateral loan, which supposes to be really fast.

NINABranch November 22, 2010, 7:23 PM

All people deserve good life time and credit loans or just consolidation loan will make it better. Just because freedom relies on money.

Sophie28BURNS November 24, 2010, 7:18 AM

This is known that money makes us autonomous. But what to do if one does not have cash? The one way is to try to get the business loans and sba loan.

BernardTammi34 November 25, 2010, 4:04 PM

Some specialists claim that credit loans aid people to live the way they want, just because they can feel free to buy necessary goods. Moreover, a lot of banks present credit loan for different classes of people.

Alba35RICHARDSON November 27, 2010, 12:50 AM

That’s good that we can take the mortgage loans moreover, that opens up completely new possibilities.

Beulah26Byers November 28, 2010, 1:25 PM

If you want to buy a house, you would have to receive the loan. Moreover, my mother always utilizes a credit loan, which supposes to be the most fast.

SONIAFitzgerald November 29, 2010, 7:36 PM

If you are willing to buy a car, you would have to get the credit loans. Moreover, my sister always uses a sba loan, which supposes to be really reliable.

KarenRodgers30 December 1, 2010, 5:16 AM

I guess that to receive the home loans from creditors you should have a great reason. Nevertheless, once I’ve received a small business loan, because I was willing to buy a car.

Bass27JENNIE December 2, 2010, 12:48 PM

That is great that we are able to receive the home loans moreover, it opens completely new chances.

Sosa19Sandy December 3, 2010, 8:23 PM

Do you recognize that it’s correct time to receive the home loans, which will realize your dreams.

ELINORBarber December 5, 2010, 1:49 AM

I opine that to receive the home loans from banks you ought to present a good motivation. However, once I have received a consolidation loan, just because I was willing to buy a bike.

LANGLEYKendra December 6, 2010, 5:53 AM

I strictly recommend not to wait until you earn enough amount of money to buy all you need! You should take the business loans or financial loan and feel comfortable

AnnieClements December 7, 2010, 4:41 PM

Houses and cars are quite expensive and not everyone can buy it. But, loan was created to aid people in such cases.

HollowayKirsten December 8, 2010, 9:47 PM

Some time before, I really needed to buy a good house for my corporation but I didn’t earn enough cash and could not buy anything. Thank goodness my mate adviced to try to take the business loans at reliable creditors. Therefore, I did that and used to be satisfied with my consolidation loan.

BUCKLEYCasandra19 December 10, 2010, 11:00 AM

I would like to propose not to hold back until you get enough money to order goods! You can just get the credit loans or credit loan and feel fine

LakishaHickman26 December 12, 2010, 12:51 AM

Some time before, I needed to buy a good car for my organization but I didn’t earn enough money and couldn’t purchase something. Thank God my sister proposed to take the mortgage loans from trustworthy creditors. Therefore, I acted that and was satisfied with my secured loan.

JanieMacdonald35 December 13, 2010, 7:25 AM

Some time ago, I really needed to buy a good house for my corporation but I did not earn enough cash and couldn’t purchase something. Thank heaven my sister suggested to get the home loans at creditors. Thus, I acted that and was happy with my auto loan.

Suarez29Alexandria December 15, 2010, 1:34 AM

It is perfect that we can take the loans and this opens up completely new chances.

SIMPSONAlfreda19 December 16, 2010, 8:06 AM

Various people in every country take the business loans from various banks, just because it’s fast and easy.