Casey Anthony: Caylee's a 'Little Snot Head'

Casey Anthony calls Caylee "the little snot head" in instant messages to her ex. Read the shocking transcripts.

Casey Anthony

We're getting a look at instant messages Casey Anthony sent to ex-boyfriend Tony Rusciano. In the IMs, Rusciano never calls Casey's three-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony by name, only referring to her as "the offspring." Casey, in turn, callously calls Caylee "the little snot head." Check out the transcripts.

May 3, 2008

9:13 p.m. casey o marie: I'm going crazy over here.
9:13 p.m. casey o marie: I'm online so I can stay awake.
9:13 p.m. casey o marie: At least the kid is passed out.

9:28 p.m. casey o marie: brb
9:28 p.m. casey o maraie: Checking on the kid

On May 6, Casey sends an astounding 198 IMs to her boyfriend from 1:39 p.m. to 7:42 p.m. And this is while Caylee was HOME!

On May 6, 2008, at 1:44 p.m., Casey says her nanny is en route.

nyitaliano3: so is she willing to get the offspring?
casey o marie: as of right now
nyitaliano3: geez
casey o marie: brb
casey o marie: caylee wanted pizza

They chat for another fifteen minutes, mainly about their sex lives. Then, at 2:04 p.m.:

nyitaliano3: Where'd you go freakshow
casey o marie: hey asshole
casey o marie: caylee wanted more lunch

At 2:08 p.m.:

casey o marie: I have a headache
casey o marie: What the hell should I eat?
nyitaliano3: come over i'll cook
casey o marie: ha, want me to bring the little snot head?
casey o marie: didn't think so.
nyitaliano3: I mean when she is occupied by another adult
casey o marie: ha ha
casey o marie: i know

at 4:31 p.m.:

casey o marie: i feel like I have cabin fever
casey o marie: I'm ready to chew my arm off
ny italiano: why
casey o marie: I'm going stir crazy sitting around here

She gives Tony a litany of excuses of why she can't come over ... mainly running commentary about her nanny's whereabouts and her being a no-show.

Then, at 7:20 p.m.:

casey o marie: I'm sad. I've been sad all day. shit, I've been sad for days.

Ironically, at 7:37 p.m., she says:

casey o marie: you know what you're getting into with me, and i'm sorry, caylee has to come first, my job, a close second. i can only take so much time from that for anything else.
nyitaliano3: I understand but understand my point. i can't see someone once every 3+ weeks and say we're dating.

Click here to read the entire IM history. (Warning: Explicit!)

What do you think of Casey's behavior?

next: A Pair of Palins
Anonymous September 29, 2008, 4:54 PM

absolutely sick! this woman is insane.

Mom•Logic Staff September 29, 2008, 5:04 PM

this is one crazy lady!

cm September 29, 2008, 5:22 PM

Oh, come on. I’m not saying that Casey is innocent by any means, but seriously, most parents complain about their children. This doesn’t prove anything except that the media isn’t interested in covering real news stories!

Anonymous September 29, 2008, 7:57 PM

I don’t think this convo proves that casey murdered her daughter.what parent doesn’t go a little “stir crazy” when they’re in the house all day with there kid.as far as her calling the baby a little snot head…my boyfriend and I refer to my daughter with names like that too it doesn’t mean we don’t love her their just little nick names.

Hillary September 29, 2008, 8:02 PM

I think that Casey was giving Caylee some xanex when she wanted to get a break from her daughter. Zanny (her name for the nanny) is the street name for xanex. I think now that Caylee overdosed on xanex and died. I think that Casey went into her own little pathological dreamland state and found a way to dispose of the body. I am very sad to say that I believe that Caylee is gone and hopefully in a better place than in the care of her mother. I just think that Casey was not psycologically equipped to handle the needs of a child.

Flash September 29, 2008, 9:16 PM

Evil deranged worn-out whore, expert manipulator who despises children. Sees herself as being extremely intelligent and clever. Flattered by the negative attention created by her own actions.

Anonymous September 29, 2008, 11:52 PM

I just remembered where I’ve seen those eyes of hers before and that stare. She would be the perfect wife for Charles Manson !!!

Sarah September 29, 2008, 11:58 PM

I don’t see anything really odd about these texts. Had I not already known what a crazy person Casey is, I wouldn’t find anything “wrong” with them at all. I think the fact that she refers to Caylee as a little snot head is more her being silly than anything else. Although I do fear she is nuts and she has killed dear little Caylee, people need to get real and stop reading something into each and every thing here. It’s beyond ridiculous!

cara September 30, 2008, 1:13 AM

I was initially condemning this woman, but after reading the full trancript I see that she is cleary a delusional little girl stuck in some fantasy world. A little girl, still playing make believe, which is sad.

If her lawyer had true ethics, he’d make her come clean, not only for her child but also for herself.

lynne September 30, 2008, 6:49 AM

i think she WAS jealous of her daughter and how much her mother loved her.. also she got into her way of partying.. probably chloreformed her and put her in the trunk to party and did it one too many times and it killed her so she disposed of the body… and has tried to think of a story to cover her tracks.. but your sins will find you out…

Alizabeth September 30, 2008, 7:20 AM

She’s sick. People like her need to have a mandatory tubaligation.

Jenny September 30, 2008, 9:20 AM

I think people are reading this with a biased mind. Little Snot Head? Come on, she was joking, Im sure if she werent she would have used stronger language then resorting to elementary school talk. Also, all parents get stir crazy , the difference is that she is honest about her feelings and there is nothing wrong with that. Did anyone happen to really read this?? If you did you will notice her saying that Caylee has to come first, BEFORE this guy.

indre September 30, 2008, 9:37 AM

I don’t think that there is anything wrong with any of the messages if they were written by a normal 22 year old that had a job. People make sexual and personal comments about themselves and others all the time that they do not expect anyone else to hear or read. People say tons of things when they are agitated or annoyed that they don’t act on. However, knowing that she wasn’t employed at the time the messages were sent, these texts indicated a much deeper problem then her referring to her child as a snot head. She seems to be completely delusional. Someone that can make lies so elaborate and then actually hold onto to the details of that lie like they are fact takes a lot of effort. I’m not a psychologist but I would tend to think that this is indicative of a mental disorder. I think these texts only serve as evidence that she is a pathological liar who really lives in her own world and has been doing so for some time even before her daughters disappearance.

Anonymous September 30, 2008, 10:53 AM

I don’t think that this means she killed the daughter either.. I have 2 boys and a little snot head is a nice why to put it at times..Anyways no doubt that shes a liar all I think is that she started here feeling the pressure to be with out her.That maybe Caylee was getting in her way.

Mike September 30, 2008, 11:16 AM

I think she’s guilty as sin.. on the otherhand, this seems like NORMAL IM conversation, lol people are nuts to think this means anything at all. .it’s 100% normal.. it’s not 200 IM”s OMG!! it’s one all day conversation.. Caylee and her mom are in the same room .. it’s not abnormal at all to anyone who’s ever chatted on the internet.. this is overblown bs.. then again i think Casey is a murderer.

Billie September 30, 2008, 11:24 AM

Ya’ll ought to watch Nancy Grace on cnn. Casey has told so many lies and just keeps coming up with more. She didn’t have a job. Websleuths is another good site to find more things about this case. I just wish poor little Caylee could at least be found. So sad.

onecomment11 September 30, 2008, 12:34 PM

the guy is horrible too. rough and basic. he is an animal

Anonymous September 30, 2008, 12:34 PM

If you completely remove the fact her child is missing and her other “odd” behavior, the texts are not really anything too bad. Who has never called their kids something like “the offspring?” I sometimes tell my husband that “HIS daughter” or “the boy child” is doing this or that. Just in jest. But, couple this with the fact her child is missing, it doesn’t look very good.

Tammy September 30, 2008, 12:41 PM

It sounds like she was continually blowing this guy off. Maybe she didn’t want him after all. I’m not sure what to think about any of it. I’m so sad for the little girl.

Amber September 30, 2008, 1:34 PM

I dont think there is anything wrong with calling your kid a snot head in a chat online to a friend. I have called my children monsters and beasts in my blog on days when they are really acting up. Of course, all my children are present and accounted for.