Casey Anthony: Caylee's a 'Little Snot Head'

Casey Anthony calls Caylee "the little snot head" in instant messages to her ex. Read the shocking transcripts.

Casey Anthony

We're getting a look at instant messages Casey Anthony sent to ex-boyfriend Tony Rusciano. In the IMs, Rusciano never calls Casey's three-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony by name, only referring to her as "the offspring." Casey, in turn, callously calls Caylee "the little snot head." Check out the transcripts.

May 3, 2008

9:13 p.m. casey o marie: I'm going crazy over here.
9:13 p.m. casey o marie: I'm online so I can stay awake.
9:13 p.m. casey o marie: At least the kid is passed out.

9:28 p.m. casey o marie: brb
9:28 p.m. casey o maraie: Checking on the kid

On May 6, Casey sends an astounding 198 IMs to her boyfriend from 1:39 p.m. to 7:42 p.m. And this is while Caylee was HOME!

On May 6, 2008, at 1:44 p.m., Casey says her nanny is en route.

nyitaliano3: so is she willing to get the offspring?
casey o marie: as of right now
nyitaliano3: geez
casey o marie: brb
casey o marie: caylee wanted pizza

They chat for another fifteen minutes, mainly about their sex lives. Then, at 2:04 p.m.:

nyitaliano3: Where'd you go freakshow
casey o marie: hey asshole
casey o marie: caylee wanted more lunch

At 2:08 p.m.:

casey o marie: I have a headache
casey o marie: What the hell should I eat?
nyitaliano3: come over i'll cook
casey o marie: ha, want me to bring the little snot head?
casey o marie: didn't think so.
nyitaliano3: I mean when she is occupied by another adult
casey o marie: ha ha
casey o marie: i know

at 4:31 p.m.:

casey o marie: i feel like I have cabin fever
casey o marie: I'm ready to chew my arm off
ny italiano: why
casey o marie: I'm going stir crazy sitting around here

She gives Tony a litany of excuses of why she can't come over ... mainly running commentary about her nanny's whereabouts and her being a no-show.

Then, at 7:20 p.m.:

casey o marie: I'm sad. I've been sad all day. shit, I've been sad for days.

Ironically, at 7:37 p.m., she says:

casey o marie: you know what you're getting into with me, and i'm sorry, caylee has to come first, my job, a close second. i can only take so much time from that for anything else.
nyitaliano3: I understand but understand my point. i can't see someone once every 3+ weeks and say we're dating.

Click here to read the entire IM history. (Warning: Explicit!)

What do you think of Casey's behavior?

next: A Pair of Palins
louis vuitton Handbags May 9, 2011, 4:43 AM

What a rubbish. How can you call it a website. Change the style, so it will be a bit more interesting

abmer May 13, 2011, 11:30 AM

so what do these im’s prove?? that shes having sex with her boyfriend?? why is this evidence?? this has nothing to do with the missing child.

l murphy May 28, 2011, 12:08 AM

Casey is a piece. She will never be able to explain all of her lies, she will fry. It is a shame that Caylee had to have such a sicko for a mother, she deserved better. Such a beautiful angel. George and Cindy Anthony should be on trial, to explain how and why they believed their daughter once their granddaughter was missing. That was a hoax. Final statement, execute Casey and trial George and Cindy for their involement.