Casey Anthony Texts About 'Hot Body Contest'

Does this sound like a mother who's even remotely upset about her child being missing?

casey anthony partying hot body contest

Now that they've been released, more and more of Casey Anthony's texts are being scrutinized. What she texted her friends in the time before her daughter was reported missing really turns our stomachs.

June 25, 10:33 a.m.
You and the girls should try to come out to Fusion this week. There's a hot body contest. First prize: $50 and a bottle. It's the all-white party. Give me a shout!

June 22, 8:05 a.m.
Hey, we should get together. Come out to Fusion. Ladies night 'til midnight. Give me a call.

This text was sent AFTER Caylee went missing.

In mid-July, Casey's brother says she told him: "Maybe it's because I'm a spiteful bitch that I won't produce Caylee."

To find out whether Judge Jeanine Pirro thinks Casey Anthony is guilty, read "Could a Parent Really Kill Their Child?".

Caylee Anthony

next: You Smell Like an Old Lady
Jennifer September 25, 2008, 5:06 PM

I think she killed her daughter and doesn’t want to go to jail.

Her actions speak louder then words.

I hope she burns in Hell.

Debbie September 25, 2008, 5:47 PM

there is no doubt in my mind that she killed her child, if by accident or meant to , so she wouldn’t be in way of partying……..another thing is what kind of mother would delete nearly 300 pics of her child after she was missing……….that tells it all, plus the text to her friend that if she is found guess who is in jail for an eternity………. what is the cops waiting on , she is not going to tell what happened to her, i think they have enough evidence to prosecute her now, so why don’t they, but it is for sure she will not get a fair trial here in the united states……….

Debbie September 25, 2008, 5:48 PM

Abegail September 26, 2008, 1:28 PM

I totally agree with you Debbie. She most likely killed her baby or she is involved and knows what happened. I am so frustrated by the whole story. Every single day I go on Google to find out new info and watch the news coverage and nothing seems to be cracking the case. The police have to make sure that they have all possible evidence against her to prosecute, otherwise if she is brought to trial and is aquitted, they can’t try her again even after they’ve found the body and are sure because they can only prosecute her for the same crime once. Geez I learned that from CSI. Anyway I am still hoping and praying that she is alive but obviously with all the evidence the baby probably isn’t. It sickens me. I have a 3 year old nephew and a 14 months old baby girl. Yes sometimes I lose my patience with her but come on. I don’t understand how murderers can kill let alone kill an innocent defenseless child. I hope she gets what she deserves.

marybeth September 26, 2008, 3:35 PM

This entire thing just makes me sick. Casey really does not care for anyone except for herself. It breaks my heart to look at pictures of Caylee.

I do feel for the grandparents. I am pretty sure that in their hearts they know that their daughter killed their grandchild but that they are in some sort of denial. I try and think of what I would do if it were one of my children. I try and treat my children right from wrong and teach them to be accountable for their actions. I think as parents that is the best we can do.

angel September 28, 2008, 3:47 PM

This is absolutely the worse thing anyone could ever do to anyone, especially a their own child. She doesn’t deserve to be out on the streets.
The only time that she ever got emotional in this tragedy was when she was getting sentenced in court. Going to jail upset her, but losing her child didn’t. Is this the actions of a grieving mother? I think not.

karen September 29, 2008, 7:01 PM

does anyone here think that maybe she sold her child?

Amanda October 31, 2008, 1:03 PM

Casey Anthony makes me want to puke! She is a sick phycho B%$!? I could never imagine life without my child let alone live life knowing I hurt my child. She needs the death penalty for sure!! If she does not get that someone will get a hold of her one day!

Anonymous October 31, 2008, 2:22 PM

WELL,I THINK THAT SHE GAVE THE GIRL TO THE BABY FATHER AND HE TOOK HER OUT OF STATE
BECAUSE SUPPOSELY NOBODY KNOW WHO THE FATHER OF THE BABY IS
SO,THATS WHAT I THINK EVER SINCE THIS HAPPENED .ALSO THAT SHE CAN’T SAY ANYTHING MAYBE HE TOLD HER THAT SHE WOUL HURT THE GIRL IF SHE SAYS ANYTHING.

smart person December 20, 2008, 3:55 PM

anonymous guess your theory is stupid huh?

The easy answer is usually the correct.

Moron!

The Truth December 21, 2008, 9:04 PM

Casey Anthony is hot hot hot. Her body is tight and everyone knows crazy chicks give the best sex. Therefore, she’s innocent. Let her out of jail and onto my lap.

Who Cares December 23, 2008, 1:20 AM

Who cares, she is hot!
She should be able to do what she wants. Fat people should be imprisoned.

Thom MacIntyre May 10, 2009, 5:58 PM

Has it every been TRULY verified who the baby’s father is? I mean, really.

BABY MAKER  May 2, 2010, 6:13 AM

i don’t care what she did to the kid i’d make another kid with her

Pharmd884 April 6, 2011, 11:43 AM

Hello! deebkda interesting deebkda site!