Caught Having Spongebob Sex

Guest blogger NorEastMom: We're OK, kids, Daddy just dropped the soap ...

couple in shower poking heads out of curtain

I thought being walked in on while I was having sex by my children would be as bad as walking in on my parents as a kid. Thank God it wasn't.

My son caught us recently while we were trying to have what my husband and I refer to as "Spongebob Sex." Usually there is a need for this because you planned to have sex Friday night, then were too tired and had a low desire for it after the bottle of wine and bad Netflix movie (which always leads to the "who's in charge of maintaining our queue?" argument). Next morning, the kids are rolled up in blankets watching cartoons. Both of my children wouldn't flinch if a Molotov cocktail sailed thorough the living room window as long as their favorite show is on. So, we decide it's a perfect time for Spongebob Sex, also known as: Dora sex, or Pokemon sex (ouch).

So my husband and I jumped in the shower one morning, locked the door, which we never do otherwise, and began to do the shower thing. Shower sex is fun for us because we are both severely myopic and once our glasses are off, we both look about 15 years younger. Just don't ask either of us to read the shampoo instructions. Suddenly, right in the first few seconds of our mission, we hear, "Mom? Dad?" We didn't hear this voice from outside the door, though, or from downstairs. We heard our six-year-old son's voice from the other side of the shower curtain!

Our heads simultaneously flew out of opposite ends of the shower curtain. I imagine we must have looked like a wet two-headed parent monster. "Yeah, buddy? What's up? How's it going, how've you been? Having fun? How's Spongebob? Patrick?" If we talk fast enough, maybe he won't notice we're buck naked.

"Mom, Dad, that was so close! I saved you guys! You guys were LOCKED in here. So I took Dad's little screwdriver from the junk drawer and popped the handle on the door, just like you did when the baby was locked in! Aren't you glad I rescued you? I'm a rescue hero!"

"Yeah, buddy, really glad. Thanks." We didn't have the heart to tell him that the only thing he might have rescued us from was an unexpected screaming new sibling, because my husband forgot to grab a condom. Lesson to all: Don't let your sons watch MacGyver reruns if you want to get lucky.

next: Halloween Safety Tips
no-sex-yet September 26, 2008, 1:50 PM

That is just great.At least got a partner who willing to try.

Linney5680 September 26, 2008, 1:55 PM

TOO FUNNY! we have all been there!

Leelee September 26, 2008, 4:27 PM

Gee, and I always felt guilty when we stole away to have “Dora sex”, nice to know we’re normal! Sometimes you’ve just gotta do it when the mood strikes!

TOM September 27, 2008, 2:55 PM

CAN WE TRY MELMO SEX OR GUMMIES SEX????

D Jones September 27, 2008, 11:53 PM

Too funny. One day we stole away to the bathroom while our daughter was busy watching TV. Next thing we hear is, Hey Dad, why are your shorts on the floor? She was looking through the crack under the door. Talk about a mood breaker. It was funny none the less. Kids, gotta love ‘em.

Anonymous September 29, 2008, 4:51 PM

You guys are sick ninded pervs

james October 7, 2008, 7:14 PM

I used to watch mom and dad have sex all the time growing up

Ryan  October 15, 2008, 3:13 PM

How do I win stuff

qwsnbcapd zexlsh November 11, 2008, 3:31 PM

ejstczbdr pzqlthnb gzcstkwjr rzksyfb kqgwdyax znesty vacfpg

marshmallow May 21, 2009, 5:56 PM

i see alot of people having sex

Aaron October 10, 2009, 5:52 PM

Thank you for correctly using the term “buck” naked, rather than “butt” naked. It restores my faith in the human race.

網站排名 October 2, 2010, 1:14 PM

the information on this submit is really a single of the very best substance that I’ve actually appear throughout. I adore your submit, I will appear back again to examine for new posts.

蛙鏡 October 10, 2010, 12:30 PM

the written content on this publish is really one particular of the top substance that We have at any time arrive throughout. I adore your submit, I will are available back again to examine for new posts.

don November 11, 2010, 5:44 AM

sexy lady

don November 11, 2010, 5:45 AM

sexy lady

Computer monitors December 29, 2010, 8:34 PM

Throughout this awesome scheme of things you’ll secure an A for effort. Where exactly you misplaced everybody ended up being in all the particulars. As it is said, the devil is in the details… And that couldn’t be much more true in this article. Having said that, permit me tell you precisely what did do the job. Your writing can be very persuasive which is most likely why I am taking an effort to opine. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. Secondly, even though I can notice the jumps in reasoning you make, I am not necessarily sure of exactly how you appear to connect your points which help to make the conclusion. For the moment I shall yield to your point however trust in the near future you link the dots much better.

Hello Kitty Coloring Game December 31, 2010, 4:37 AM

Am i allowed to have a bit of advice? There’s no doubt that you have got sth good above. But suppose you offered a couple references towards a page which backs up what youre you said? Or maybe you might provide us with some extra information to check out, something that might link up just what youre talking about, sth tangible?

MCAT prep courses January 1, 2011, 9:29 AM

Hey there I’m having a technical obstacle reading your web site, I am receiving 401 errors very regularly, I am not much too sure regarding why however when I refresh the page it returns right.

Hector Sachetti March 13, 2011, 3:06 PM

big tally you’ve get hands on

New Mexico Debt Collection March 17, 2011, 1:08 AM

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page repeatedly.