Cindy McCain's Look for Less!

Cindy McCain's look at the Republican National Convention is rumored to be worth more than $300,000. You can have the look for less than the tax she paid on that thing--seriously.

Cindy McCain

Senator John McCain's wife Cindy looked super fashionable at the Republican National Convention on Monday in her saffron shirt dress, white CHANEL watch and strappy shoes. Though we loved the look, the cost of her ensemble is as much as the price of a house! Save your cash and get the look for way less--it's just as fab, we swear.

next: Fall TV Premieres: Set the DVR
Proud Mom of five! September 8, 2008, 6:51 PM

What a shame that Cindy McCain would spend so much on a dress with children starving in the United States and all over the world. It amazes me that the wealthy spend their money like they do when it seems those that have little give what they have to help others.

Maybe Cindy McCain should take a lesson from Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Just because the McCains adopted an orphan doesn’t make them humanitarians.

Anonymous September 8, 2008, 7:28 PM

Cindy does alot of work like Angelina in other countrys. She has done it for many years, before it was “cool” to go over there a help out!!!

Ellie September 8, 2008, 8:11 PM

Most of the cost of the outfit was the Jewelry, Not the outfit.

Cindy McCain
Oscar de la Renta dress: $3,000
Chanel J12 White Ceramic Watch: $4,500
Three-carat diamond earrings: $280,000
Four-strand pearl necklace: $11,000–$25,000
Shoes, designer unknown: $600
Total: Between $299,100 and $313,100

Please get your facts right.

Amy September 9, 2008, 10:39 AM

Proud Mom of five— get a clue!! How much do you think Angelina spends on her wardrobe??? More than enough to buy a few small countries. Just because the wealthy spend money on themselves, doesn’t mean aren’t charitable as well and aren’t humanitarians. Perhaps we shouldn’t be so quick to judge others we don’t really know at all!!!

Leonard Burks September 9, 2008, 2:07 PM

BICTH I HATE YOU I HOPE U BURN IN HELL AND I HOPE YOU GET HEART DIEASE AND U GET HIT BY A TARC

Delores  September 9, 2008, 4:08 PM

I don’t believe someone should die or go to hell, don’t you think that’s taking it a bit far. Shhh get a grib on yourself..I would never wish such things on my worst enemy.

Drea September 10, 2008, 9:12 PM

The dress is a custom Escada and it looks great

Kate September 12, 2008, 8:43 AM

I would also like to point out that the jewelry might not have been purchased. Who is to say that it was not a family heirloom? And just like Amy said, it’s not our business to tell the wealthy how to spend their money. Shame on you, Proud mom of five.

Ten Tees January 8, 2011, 3:56 PM

Nice post! Enjoyable and fun reading. I have a single point to offer about shirts.