You SHOULD Talk Smack About Your Man!

Go ahead and gripe about your guy. It's a good thing.

Couple arguing with each other

According to experts, the more you love your husband, the more you're likely to complain about him.

Huh?

There's science behind your griping, explains momlogic marriage and family therapist Shannon Fox.: "When you first enter a relationship, you're walking on cloud nine, so your man's habits don't bug you that much," Fox says. "However, when enough time passes, and you start to see things clearly, frustration builds."

So ... bitch away. You're in love.

Tell us -- what's your top husband complaint?

next: Child Abandonment is Legal in Nebraska
Anonymous September 16, 2008, 4:50 PM

That there are two gigantic LCD TV’s in my living room during football season. There are games on from morning until night since he also has NFL ticket-ughhh

Beth September 16, 2008, 6:16 PM

I work full time too and I take care of the kids, help with homework, drive them to school, talk to the teachers, and clean the house and do the laundry and you seriously think that I *want* to have sex?

anonymouse September 16, 2008, 6:39 PM

He just stopped having sex with me a year ago. if we did have sex, he refused to do certain things. He made it seem like he was doing me a favor. I’m a size 5, take good care of myself, dress nicely. Not sure if he’s gay. he works late all the time, but I know he is there and he’s not having an affair.

Sheila September 16, 2008, 7:21 PM

He was a virgin until we got married… *IF* he can keep it up long enough to get it in, it only lasts like 30 seconds. SOMETIMES longer, but then it goes away after a little bit. Zero sex drive. And when, once in a blue moon, he does initiate sex, it’s at a ridiculous hour when I’m just nodding off and exhausted. Plus he’s cheap as hell.. lol. But he’s the best husband and father on the planet. Honest and loving, he’s my best friend.

trump September 16, 2008, 9:59 PM

spends too much time working at work - no time left for the kids and then certaininly drain at nights - not interested in sex or cuddling or talking things out …

Trina September 17, 2008, 8:44 AM

SNORING! my goodness, it could shake the house! he NEVER puts the toilet seat down, then again he could say that i never leave it up :) it’s always SPORTS SPORTS SPORTS, but that’s not that bad, that’s when i take the kids outside and play. he’s really pretty great :)

Naomi September 17, 2008, 11:41 AM

wtf? i’ve been married for about 7 years now, and wow-reading all these previous comments, I CAN’T complain! ;)

Ben's Momma October 29, 2008, 5:54 PM

He snores, wakes me up at 3:00 AM to have sex, talks entirely too loud, has the most awful temper, can’t keep our son on his own without calling 25 times, tells me one thing but does another. But, he works 19 hours a day 6 days a week to provide for 2 people - how many can say that?, gets me anything I could want or ask for, still finds me sexy with my stretch marks and wide butt and honestly loves me. Why should I want to complain? : )