It's YOUR Fault Your Man is Checking Me Out

It's your own damn fault that your husband is looking at me. Here's why he's ogling me -- and not you.

man looking at woman

MILFmommy: Catch your man eyeing another chick when you're walking down the street? Well, hello. I'm the girl he's looking at. Although I can understand this may piss you off (I'd be pissed too), I have to be honest -- I like it.

First of all, I'm a mom and I work damn hard to look this good. I work out like crazy, I still fit into my skinny jeans, I never go out without mascara -- simply, I take pride in the fact that I am a woman! Second, when your man is looking at me it makes my guy want me even more ... love that. It's like a dog marking his territory and, frankly, it's nice to feel wanted. Third, by you not taking care of yourself, you're actually boosting my self-esteem in the process -- so thank you! Not that I needed a reminder, but it feels good to know I've still got it going on.

Honestly, it's really your own fault your man's checking me out -- you're the one who has let yourself go. I understand the baby weight thing, but that was four years ago ... and P.S.? you sound like a broken record. Get on the treadmill, DO something! Those cheap, old, ill-fitting mom jeans may have saved you some money, but they're not doing anything to save your sex life. Get some jeans that hug your curves so your man can see your booty.

And while we're on the subject, what are you wearing under your jeans? Take a peek. If your panties are more than a year old, they're likely to have holes (and other stuff) in them.

If you absolutely INSIST on wearing sweatpants (yuck) don't wear your husband's -- they add 5 lbs. to your already out of shape body. Get a pair of cute ones, or at least some that fit.

Oh, and I can't believe I actually have to say this because it's just so obvious, but for God's sake SHAVE (legs, underarms, bikini)! The "I haven't shaved in two weeks" isn't cute, it's gross. Nobody wants to go down there with a machete.

The bottom line -- if you don't want him staring at me, make him stare at YOU!

next: Time For a Hand Job, Ladies
redmum September 25, 2008, 8:18 AM

Thank God feminism is alive and well and not posting here. I am glad that poster is not a friend of mine. What a load of vain, superficial, judgemental nonsense. I am all for making the best of yourself but this is just nasty.

One of the main reasons that men may look at her (LOL) is because she is giving them the glad eye. She even admits that she likes it, what a charmer.

If any man I was with was doing that with her, he would be welcome to her, see ya. I certainly would not be wasting my time with a man who is checking out other women! Can I ask as well why do things like this ALWAYS have to be the women’s fault?

Why does Mum Logic which I would understand to be an area for support, information and advice for mums, often include posters who preach about weight and letting yourself go with arrogant rants and judgemental posts.

How many posts have there been in the last number of weeks which are basically saying you’re fat, worthless and no wonder your husband doesn’t fancy you/is shagging someone else. And now this…

Please stop publishing these awful posts from awful people.

Tammy September 25, 2008, 8:30 AM

You just compared yourself to a dog. Yeah, you have a great self-image. You need a man to want you in order to feel worth. That’s just sad. Great role model for your kids. Actually, you’re comparison is right on…..you are such a b*tch.

Anonymous September 25, 2008, 8:33 AM

as much as i hate to say it this is true. its your responsibility to look good. i want things out of the men i date so its only fair that they want something out of me…and most of the time its that i look good. maybe there is some man out there who wants an overweight, unkept woman, and i’ll bet you will find him next to the woman who wants a deadbeat, couch potato husband. this isn’t just one sided!!

Linney5680 September 25, 2008, 9:11 AM

alittle full of herself, don’t you think? like my husband always says “no matter how pretty a woman is, SOMEWHERE someone is sick of that!”

I agree September 25, 2008, 9:20 AM

Wow…that’s not only funny but true…love it

Truth Hurts September 25, 2008, 9:58 AM

Stop shooting the messenger, moms!

MILFMommy is an insecure biatch, to be sure, and doesn’t deserve the space she’s written in, but that doesn’t make her wrong!

The only thing I disagree with is that our men looking at her has NOTHING to do with her - or us.

Men - and women for that matter - enjoy looking at beautiful things. It doesn’t matter if you’re the hottest thing that walks the earth - men look at other women and there isn’t anything you can be doing differently to stop it.

You can, however, do something to make him look at you more. It pains me to say it, but thanks, MILFMommy for the reminder that my ass looks huge in daddy’s sweats. I’m off to the mall for some hot undies and tight sweats that hug my curves.

Natalie September 25, 2008, 10:38 AM

As much as I REALLY hate this womans opinions, she’s right! You have GOT to take care of yourself. I let myself go for a while, and my husband had to snap me out of it. Now, I’m happily being myself again, wearing jeans that not only fit great, but LOOK great.

momof1 September 25, 2008, 10:48 AM

When did we decide that we had to look good for men? I look good according to my standards, no one else’s. This is such a cry for acceptance and attention it’s sad. We know there are women out there who always get looks from men. My husband is guilty of it too. These are the women who need male attention in order to feel good about themselves most of the time they aren’t really pretty, they’ve just learned how to draw men towards them by accentuating the right things. I can do this easy, I acctually have an old outfit in my closet that is known as the ‘guy catcher’. Generally speaking, men are very shallow and one sided, any women who’s been with a man for 5 seconds knows what to do to get his attention. Maybe some of us just don’t need to be the center of attention ALL THE TIME. Women do need to take pride in themselves but not for any man, even the one you love. If you are deeply in love with yourself, you don’t need or desire physical attention from strangers. I am just as sure of myself in a dress as I am in a T-shirt and my ‘cheap ugly mom jeans’. That is one of the things my husband loves most about me. Any woman who is confident and smart is not concerned by their jusband oogling over a nice rack; we know that, most of the time, that’s all she is.

justmyrinda September 25, 2008, 10:49 AM

Well, when DH starts raking in the dough so we can afford a nanny, maid and cook so I can go to the gym, the salon/spa and shop non stop for designer jeans and make up, THEN I will worry about how big my butt looks.
I think it’s pathetic that your self esteem is so dependent on whether other men are looking at you. My husband says that it doesn’t really matter…guys are just happy to have you for the most part…I have a little mom gut now and my hubby still says I look hot and is trying to maul me every second…he doesn’t seem to care if I haven’t shaved my legs…he’s not touching them anyway, LOL!
What about all the other facets of me and my personality…
Looks fade, even with surgical help…but self confidence is sexy, no matter what package it comes in.

Anonymous September 25, 2008, 11:08 AM

I think the worst part is that she obviously craves attention and she gets just that when she posts here and so many of you flame her. A bigger blow to her ego would be if no one posted to her submissions at all….but that will never happen because in truth its a vicious cycle of self-validation….high school never does end.

jackie September 25, 2008, 11:16 AM

I think she is right which is why some of you are so nasty. It’s true-I have let myself go and my man looks at other women. I go out looking like crap sometimes, when I should spend some more time. In a way, she’s just trying to help really.Wouldn’t you like it if men were eyeing you?? I think it’s human nature—everyone would.

lisa September 25, 2008, 11:21 AM

This obvi has nothing to do with self-esteem, i mean—who DOESN’T like a little attention after they’ve popped out a couple of kids. Wouldn’t it feel good to know you still look hot, it’s a bit of a booster no?

Anonymous September 25, 2008, 11:32 AM

I think MILF mom talks too much about the other moms and their guys, and not enough about her kids. Personally, I’ve always been able to get attention from men, but it gets old after a while. Like after you’re married to someone and trying to make that relationship work. My husband would like me to dress more showy and attract other guys too, and I’m like, for what? He gets to see me naked, I think that ought to be good enough for him most days.

Believe it or not, other men staring at your or actually falling for you creates a lot of trouble. Taking care of yourself is important, I go to the gym, etc., but I often dress down because honestly, that kind of attention is dangerous.

Don’t advertise if it isn’t for sale.

Anonymous September 25, 2008, 11:49 AM

lots of women here complaining about the post, but maybe you should think about your position before telling your husband to take care of himself.

BM September 25, 2008, 11:55 AM

shes totally full of herself!!

but shes right!!

a. September 25, 2008, 12:08 PM

humans are not naturally monogamous… it’s nature’s fault men look, not anyone else’s. give me a break.

Jen September 25, 2008, 12:11 PM

I cant believe it but for once I agree with the nypho

Eva September 25, 2008, 12:17 PM

I dont think she is wrong for plainly stating what other women have forgotten men are simple creatures. Yes the might be grateful you cook clean have their babies and all of that freat stuff, but at the end of the day if you arent taking care of yourself guess who he is going to want to be looking at? hint its not the tuub of lard mooping around w.o a care in the world as to thier looks. Be honest with yourself. He would rather look at a woman who care about her appearance not just for him but for her own self!

js September 25, 2008, 12:21 PM

That was a mouthful sister! Finally someone tells it like it is! “If you want your man to look at you, make him” is right. Get out of the jeans, do your hair cute, put on some make up, get on the treadmill and keep your man.

Anonymous September 25, 2008, 12:24 PM