Do you cringe when you hear "Mom, don't forget it's your turn to bring snacks"? Don't panic. We're here to help.
A fast-food stop might be the easiest route -- but it's obviously not the healthiest option. Registered dietitian Diane Henderiks has tips for when it's your turn to bring snacks.
Here are some quick and easy snack ideas for game time nourishment:
1. Fruit: Sliced oranges, grapes and apple slices hold up the best.
2. PB&J on whole wheat, cut into quarters
3. Yogurt: The small 4-6 ounce containers work great.
4. Whole grain crackers with cheese sticks or squares, like Cabot Cheese 50% Reduced Fat individual squares.
5. Trail mix: Combine raisins, almonds, peanuts and semi-sweet chocolate chips for a kid-friendly trail mix. Bring in individual ziptop bags for each kid.
Don't forget water ... hydration is very important for your mini-Beckhams. And if you're in need of more help, check out our team mom's top tips for keeping track of all the details.
Read more food and entertaining stories.