Gimme More Orgasms!

Momlogic wants to know ... take our first ever Orgasm Survey now.

multiple_orgasm_sq.jpg

Hitting the big O is a treat, a joy, one of life's greatest pleasures. But many women rarely have orgasms, and some are incapable of having them at all. "I've seen many clients who are too stressed about their to-do list or too worried about their bodies to climax," says licensed marriage and family therapist Shannon Fox. "They're too wrapped up in their own thoughts to fully let go."

Other women Fox has treated regularly have lots of orgasms ... fake ones. "Many women I've treated fake it on a regular basis," she says. "In doing so, they're robbing their guy of the ability to learn from his mistakes. He thinks he's doing it right, so why should he change what he's doing?" By moaning and groaning when they are really snoozing on the inside, she says orgasm-fakers are only cheating themselves.

Still, other women we know have amazing sex on a regular basis (at least according to them), even after multiple kids and 10+ years of marriage. What's their secret? We just had to know.

Which is where momlogic's first ever Orgasm Survey comes in! We wanna know: Do you fake it? How often do you climax? And -- let's be honest here, ladies -- what really turns you on or off? Our findings are sure to help you have better, longer, more intense and satisfying Os -- and hey, maybe even save your marriage

Click here now to take our survey.

Of course we won't leave you empty handed. Check out Dr. Hilda's tips for becoming multi-orgasmic: (You're welcome!)

See Also:

next: 'Grey's Anatomy' Is Back!
praying4baby#2 September 24, 2008, 2:15 PM

Interesting Survey. I can’t wait to hear the results.

Wendi September 24, 2008, 2:44 PM

I have never understood the idea of faking it. The only person that it hurts is the one faking it. The guy still gets off. I find that if I have started having sex that I really need to have the O or I will be really moody or uptight afterward. It makes total sense, you are all worked up and need that release!

My hubby will make sure that I am satisfied before he is. I love that about him, no other guy has been that way before. It makes him happy and excited to know that he can make me have an O.

It will be very interesting to see the results of this survey.

Eileen September 25, 2008, 8:14 AM

At 65 and married to the same man almost 30 years, sex is great! And I have REAL multiple orgasms every time we make love. It’s the secret to youth.

Elizabeth September 25, 2008, 8:46 AM

Yeah, I don’t understand women who fake it. If your partner isn’t touching you correctly, there’s an easy solution-touch yourself! This is one time where you can’t be shy about showing your partner what you need to reach orgasm.

I always have at least two orgasms every time my husband and I make love, and sometimes more! We’ve been together since 1985 :)

Anonymous September 25, 2008, 9:22 AM

how do u have multi orgasms i just have one.after the big o i don’t even want to be touch anymore

Becky September 25, 2008, 1:30 PM

Difficulty reaching orgasm is a common problem, and one that isn’t often addressed. I am a sexuality educator and I work with a sex therapist. We’ve developed an online program that actually takes what she does in individual therapy and translates it into an online “class.” It also helps women with other sexual difficulties, like painful sex or low arousal. Starting this weekend, we’ll be offering a limited number of free 30-day subscriptions to our program, E-Sensual Woman. Email me if you want more info (bknight@sensovi.com) or visit www.sensovi.com/esw

Kelly September 25, 2008, 5:13 PM

Wow that program sounds so interesting! I can’t believe there is finally a program like that to help people with those issues. I will definitely be looking into that soon. Going to a sex therapist is really expensive, so I think this would be perfect!

Joan September 28, 2008, 8:06 PM

I haven’t had the big O since I was 27 years old, I’m now 60 and would love to have another before I pass.

Dee September 30, 2008, 2:15 AM

O’s are so important. I can’t get enough of them. My partner is a pleaser and I love it. I can’t imagine getting worked up and not being able to climax.

Fashion Merchandising October 12, 2010, 5:03 PM

I’m currently working on a forum to house all industry professionals under one roof and to provide an area where we can grow together.

How To Take Senior Pictures November 25, 2010, 1:11 AM

Pay no attention to what the critics say… Remember, a statue has never been set up in honor of a critic!

Credit Card December 24, 2010, 9:47 PM

I’ve been born into the industry with my parents operating from the fashion trade. I’ve realized the market is fairly disjointed so I am currently working using a website to convey everybody in concert.

Janie Babineaux January 22, 2011, 11:37 PM

I enjoy this web page and will probably be coming back again.

adopt a sugar gliders February 17, 2011, 6:11 AM

I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself.