J Lo, J Liar!

Jennifer Lopez just ran a triathlon. It's time for her to admit that she has a nanny. Enough!

jenifer lopez jlo j liar The new mom of 7-month-old twins completed the Nautica Malibu Triathlon on Sunday, finishing the race in 2 hours, 23 minutes and 28 seconds.

Immediately afterwards, TMZ reports she flew across the country to NYC to celebrate her little husband's 40th birthday-- and was seen last night on the town in an evening gown, no less.

We actually feel better knowing that you have help -- or else moms like you make moms like us feel inadequate. Seriously, stop the B.S.

jlo_fab_life_gallery1.jpg jlo_fab_life_gallery3.jpg
Celebrity Odd Couples New Celeb Baby Names: Unique or Unreal Moms Of Multiples

next: Donald Trump: How to Raise Kick-Ass Kids
AnneMarie DeRenard September 15, 2008, 2:58 PM

Please!!!! Do these people have nothing else to do! Who cares how the stars manage their lives with their husbands and children. What should matter is how we deal with our own. Why are these things so important? That’s why their pic’s are all over the tabloids. Because people like the person who wrote J Lo J Liar seems to have to know everything going on in J Lo’s life. My suggestion. You get a life.

Brad McNeiL September 15, 2008, 3:19 PM

I agree with AnneMarie DeRenard. Even a movie star has rights to do whatever she thinks is best for her kid; and whether she has a nanny or not is honestly nobody’s business.

Anonymous September 15, 2008, 3:27 PM

y is this even news.do ya’ll want mark and jenn to take the kids to the clubs and the parties next time.

in da club! September 15, 2008, 3:42 PM

Anonymous…I can’t agree with you more! I think that’s what they should do next time, take the kids with to the clubs & parties. I mean after all … look how well clubin’ with mommy worked out for Drew Barrymore :O)

Jordan September 15, 2008, 4:17 PM

Brad,

It became our business when she publicly announced she has no help. It’s unfair to us moms who are REALLY juggling everything.

mama_chita September 15, 2008, 8:59 PM

C’mon, does anyone *really* believe that JLo doesn’t have a nanny?

Kaela October 12, 2008, 1:49 PM

To the people that left negative comments about this topic not being none of our business, keep in mind that the author of this article is merely trying to expose the ‘lying’ that goes on with celebrities, especially the (new) moms. She’s absolutely right in stating ‘stop the BS’, because no matter how much we’d like to deny it, celebrities are ‘role models’ for us ‘normal’ people and they shouldn’t be ashamed to admit that they too need help with everyday matters, such as taking care of their kids and their struggle to lose weight, keep fit, etc. Celebrities are ‘mortals’ just like the rest of us — they need to stop trying to convince the rest of the world that they’re super-human already!

Renee in TX December 30, 2008, 1:44 PM

Ok so maybe they don’t have a nanny…Maybe she has a babysitter. When they are out to the club they have a babysitter come over. That’s what you do when you need to go out RIGHT?.. A nanny is a person that watches your kids while you are home or not. I think that when they have to travel for their work they take the kids with them and have a babysitter there to watch them. And yes does it really matter….. Who cares if they are lying.

Renee in TX December 30, 2008, 1:53 PM

To Kaela:
First let me say that I’m not trying to be negative but you are an adult, you shouldn’t need a role model anymore. I do not look up to celebrities to be role models. Because they have way more money that they don’t know what o do with. If I had the money they did I still wouldn’t hire a nanny. I do not need anyone to raise my kids for me. I have no problems taking care of my everyday matters. I’m a stay at home mom (for now) with my 3 kids (10,8, 9 months) my husband works all day and is home at night. If some one don’t like the way they look why do they have to look up to some one else to change it. They should change it cause they want to.
Just my thoughts I know I’m off topic
Thanks

Brooke December 30, 2008, 8:24 PM

As a psychology major, I know, Renee from TX, that societies from all over the world look up to the elite or upper class for guidance, it’s something humans do knowingly or not, even you do it. Having someone from the upper class lie to the public creates great outrage amoung those of the lower class, now, depending on the extremeness of the case, those of the lower class will revolt and ban together against what they feel as a threat to their existance, and can sometimes affect how a person goes about life. In this case, J Lo, we all know has lied, as being in my own postion and knowing others who are and aren’t in her postion there is no way to handle a load such as hers without help, people in her postion have not lived in dire circumstances and are not greatly affected as the “normal” people of the world or lower class and are spoiled by their postion in life. What the lower class will do in this case as means of revolting against her for her arrogent statement is lose all respect for her, CD sales will go down along with magazine sales and quiet possibly damage her public reputation and in a way that people will not want to have her as public associate, and truley she has no one to blame but herself in this case. Do I think that this blog is sort of ridiculous, yes, do I think from a psychological standpoint it has merit, yes. This blog is a means of expressing an opinion of someone who gets paid to express it, but do I think the public should be overly outraged either way, I have to say I don’t really care, but from an outside standpoint it is ridiculous for grown people to agrue with others comments expressing theirselves on a blog post specifically about the blog itself.
Post to the blog itself, not to others comments as it shows others your ignorance to the outside world that pertains to people in different circumstances than your own.