He spoke to Us magazine and had some surprising things to say...
- When asked if Dannielynn reminds him of Anna Nicole, he said, "Especially when she smacks me and tells me, 'No!'--and I let her have her way just like I let her mom have her way."
- What does he think Anna Nicole would say about him as a dad? "She'd say, 'Good job, dummy!'--sometimes she'd call me dummy and she would be happy."
- He was asked about what's in his future and responded, "I've been approached to do a reality show. It wouldn't be too much of Dannielynn; it would focus on me."
- His thoughts on dating: "I haven't found Halle Berry combined with Jessica Alba combined with Eva Mendes yet."
- He's also "trying to start a business of things with Anna's image and likeness--like calendars and posters that Dannielynn could one day take over." He's working with Howard K. Stern on it!
He also makes some relatable parental statements such as he "hopes that his daughter is happy" and "being a single dad takes energy."
In your opinion, is Larry Birkhead just like any other father trying doing to do the best he can--or is he a media hound using his daughter to get attention?
|Stars Who Died in 2007||It Pays to Be a Celebrity Fetus||Say What?|