Let Sarah Palin Name Your Baby

A Palin-friendly moniker is only a click away.

two babies with nametags missile and crunk

Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow and Piper ... Sarah Palin has indeed picked some unusual baby names. What would she name your child? Find out by using the Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator. According the game, ours would be named Crunk Petrol Palin. How about yours?

next: Gwyneth Paltrow: I Don't Diet
Candace September 19, 2008, 9:00 AM

MomLogic’s name should be changed to STUPID LEFT WING WEBSITE.

Candace September 19, 2008, 9:06 AM

By the MomLogic everytime I push Unsubscribe it never works. Could you fix that so I can unsubscribe please? I can’t stand this website. It is not what I thought it was. I thought it was a site to help women…It seems to just be a place to bash women. Especially Sarah Palin.

Moderate September 19, 2008, 10:32 AM

It is really disappointing to see that you guys continue to solely pick on Palin. Regardless of your personal beliefs, it would be an interesting experiment to maybe determine the issues of each candidate in a fair light and tell us how they pertain to moms.

So much of your site is great and helpful, however this is just too much. I get that the media spins things, but for a website designed for moms, who have so many other things to worry about, to keep bashing one person is just really really sad.

I don’t know who I’m voting for yet (OMG YES IT MAY NOT BE OBAMA…please momlogic don’t go pulling out your hair)…but really all you have shown me is what everyone else has…I have gotten nothing substantial from reading all of your bashing blogs.

April  September 19, 2008, 10:38 AM

Lighten up, people, I too am voting for McCain but this is supposed to be a FUNNY article. I can laugh at it even if I’m not a Democrat.

Anonymous September 19, 2008, 11:23 AM

Puck Mule Palin - that’s mine

MCCAIN PALIN 08

Anonymous September 19, 2008, 1:37 PM

I would find this more funny if this site has not spent so much time bashing Sarah Palin. What about other famous people that name their children different names. None of her children are named Mule, Puck, or the one I got Gamebird. She has chosen different names but not the horrible names this site is giving out. I would think that she would more likely name other children names like. Hunter, Steele, or Remington. He childrens names are different but not stupid like the ones on this site.
I think that Trig is adorable and that his name fits him. I don’t mind the other names either. Everytime one of my friends are trying to think of a name for their upcoming bundles of joy they try to find new original sounding names. So I don’t see how this is any different. If this was meant to be funny it is coming across more stupid than funny. It would have been more funny if it generated more likely names that she might have considered using.

Cindy September 19, 2008, 2:18 PM

We cracked up during her speech when she named them all off! LOL!!!

Gloria October 8, 2008, 5:55 PM

Missile? Crunk? comeon what is that? Babies are innocent and cannot change there names not at that stage. But there are unusual names you can rest assured of that. But the issues that both parties high lite are what is going to be the turning point if Palin can change her attitude into one two punch like she did upon accepting the nomination, versus some other moments that didn’t quite hit with her sense of witicism, and vidication. She is capable of being a vixen, she has put her talents towards many endeavors, that she has achieved. She knows how to take chances and risks. But she has to continue to stick to the issues at hand, with her own sense of how she would fix the problem and offer solutions for problems that the government can fix with the cooperation of the next President and future Congress and Senate. It all sounds easy, but when you are in politics on that level, especially in the 00’s it is only a question of how people perceive what the problem is, and how it should be solved.Palin has allready proven she is ready to be V.P. by being nominated by someone who is in Washington for over 25 years. I think this odd match will be interesting, and able to cap some big companies that haven’t been stood up to because the risks are too high.

Quiet time June 12, 2009, 1:34 PM

I think that this was a great article. I would never have chosen these names, but who am I to say what someone should name their kids.

Feardegree December 10, 2009, 11:27 PM

Yet Market,off battle foot only practical finance entire yet those clearly live dog surface distribution individual deputy separate task team regular hang element test touch opportunity sequence fear card owner map entirely let attack corner speed laugh whom to aid particularly target rest increase heavy discipline blow prevent opportunity wait proper red youth train mine reality no-one newspaper series conclusion approve before wear rural listen front liability file sea hair control late pretty aye apparent pair propose during later cry reply close plus recall rise release contact recent direct everyone anyway he permanent get