McCain Photoshopped ...
Not in a Good Way

The editor of The Atlantic says he will be sending a letter of apology to John McCain.

Freelance photographer Jill Greenberg was hired to take pics of John McCain for The Atlantic. She did her job, but after after the photo shoot she doctored the pics on her own website, adding blood around McCain's mouth and calling him a "bloodthirsty warmongerer." Another photo on her site features a caption over McCain's head that says "I will have my girl kill Roe v. Wade."

john mccain i am a blood thirsty warmongerer photoshopped

Freedom of speech or downright un-American?

next: Sarah Palin: Tanorexic
Shannon Smith September 15, 2008, 2:37 PM

Downright un-American!

No matter which side you are for, this kind of behavior just makes you look small and petty.

AK Mom September 15, 2008, 3:38 PM

This is just disgusting!!! Where’s the media outrage?!?! If Obama had been presented like this it would have been called racist and the media would have been outraged. What the !@#?! is going on here?

praying4baby#2 September 15, 2008, 3:58 PM

That’s just wrong! I don’t care who’s side you’re on!!

Charles September 15, 2008, 4:58 PM

Typical Democrats, can’t fight on the issues, so they’ll resort to poo-flinging like the primates they are.

oh god September 15, 2008, 6:33 PM

thats scary

Anonymous September 15, 2008, 6:36 PM

Charles, I think it’s funny how you project the Republicans’ biggest flaw on the Democrats.

As for this picture, I don’t have a problem with the picture, itself. Yes, I’m an Obama supporter. However, I do feel they should’ve done something equally visceral for Obama. Then it would’ve been perfect. You know, maybe Obama hugging a tree with several communist-related bills. I mean, if you’re gonna go for it, go for it.

I wouldn’t go as far as calling this un-American. These politicians (both sides) lie to us in very big ways every day. To call a jab at them un-American is, in itself, un-American.

Anonymous September 15, 2008, 6:41 PM

that is just NASTY!!!!
and totally UNamerican!

jack snyder September 15, 2008, 7:20 PM
Jasmine September 15, 2008, 8:34 PM

I am guessing Jill Greenberg was fired and hopefully will not be able to get a job as a photographer again. She needs mental help. There is something wrong in her head to do something so vial.

renee September 16, 2008, 7:29 AM

i soooo agree with this pic,they should have W in it with him

april September 16, 2008, 7:33 AM

Freedom of the press is what America is all about, right???!! Why is everyone so P.O.’ed? I think the photo is actually quie fitting! Kudos to the creator!

Just Me September 16, 2008, 11:11 AM

HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS NOTICED HOW MANY MCCAIN & PALIN ARTICLES ARE ON THIS SITE. GO BACK AND COUNT HOW MANY ARE ABOUT OBAMA AND BIDEN!
BIASED MEDIA!!!!!!!

EVEN THE COMMENTS ARE FILTERED.

Jasmine September 16, 2008, 5:53 PM

Renee and April you need mental help too if you think there is nothing wrong with this picture. It is sick! Go join Jill Greenberg in a padded cell. You all are nut cases.