Group Boycotts Oprah for Palin Diss

Sarah Palin won't be on Oprah any time soon, and that has some fans screaming "boycott!"

Sarah Palin and Oprah Winfrey

The Florida Federation of Republican Women has launched a national boycott against Oprah, urging women to turn off her show and cancel their subscription to O magazine. They say it's unfair that Obama, whom Oprah has endorsed and campaigned with, appeared on her couch twice before accepting the nomination, but that Winfrey refuses to book Palin.

But Oprah says, "At the beginning of this campaign, when I decided I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates."

What do you think?

next: Found! A Cure for Back Fat
Casie Wau October 6, 2008, 4:01 AM

Oprah is definitely racist?? Would she be supporting Obama if he were not black? Of course not you bunch of dummies !! Wake up…
As far as her not having any candidates on her show…well she has already had Obama twice and they knew when he was on back in 2006 that he would be running for President..In fact, truth be known, she set the platform for him to run with not only her show but her money as well..She has been in the proverbial bed with him since the beginning..and as far as Sarah Palin, Sarah sure doesn’t need Oprah and I am sure she would decline the invite anyway. It took Oprah how many years to get her popularity and it took Sarah how many days to get hers…DUH..After all she is busy getting ready to move into the White house.

Casie Wau October 6, 2008, 4:35 AM

Speaking of Obama supporters…crack head baby Lindsay said “I can’t keep my mouth shut any longer” before doing her moronic act of rhetoric….well she sure got slapped in the face by Obama..even he doesn’t want voters of her elk….Yep, she should of kept her loose ignorant mouth shut afterall. Bet her dad votes McCain/Palin !!!
Vote McCain not Hussein !!!

Casie Wau October 6, 2008, 5:00 AM

You are right on Tikko…Oprah and Pelosi are despicable…The entire economy almost bottomed out due to Pelosi’s lying mouth…she is disgusting and should step down from her position. We need to stay united in boycotting any of their shows or interviews.
The Republicans are going to push for the resignation of Senator’s Dodd, Schumer, Franks, and even Obama after the election is over and then the long investigations will began on all of them and hopefully negligence and fraud charges brought against all four of them for the fall of Fannie and Freddie. They all had the hands in the cookie jar and even told the American people that everything was fine with Fannie and Freddie. People invested in both Fannie and Freddie based on their comments and now those trusting individuals have lost life savings. They should all serve time and have to repay people back for their negligence, deceit and greed.

JOW October 19, 2008, 11:55 AM

Oprah has done nothing but good for this country. Yes! We have done well by her, but unlike a lot of billionaies on wall street who are partying our money away, she has done so much for the small people including children in the hungry parts of the world.

For the life of me, I can’t understand why a clear thinking human being with a brain can see how a beauty queen, with a majorette characterature like Sarah Palin as very possibly becoming the President of the free world. I hear breaking news now as I type this letter. Colin Powell is endorsing Obama and as I listen he makes the most scaling attack against MCcain and Palin. I repeat. I don’t see how anybody in their right mind can compare Palin to Obama. I can. Both lack experience as being President of the United States.And so do you and I. But Obama has been a professor at Harvard University. He has taught constitutional law. He uderstands the most basic law on which our country rides. Palin has been a beauty queen. Her most important foriegn knowledge is the fact that she thinks that she can see Russia from Alaska. If Bush had been a true “college graduate” instead of his daddy buyig him a degree maybe he would understand the constitution much better. I am sure that is why so many fat cats on Wall street leaped on these last eight years as an opportunity to rip off the U.S. They gladly wanted Bush in office. It is like a fun loving student wanting a weak teacher over the classroom. They know that they won’t be forced to do much real work. They can cheat and do whatever they please because the teacher is not going to be paying much attention or in some cases , the student knows that he ( the student) is smarter than the teacher. Who (in America-I wouldn’t say this over seas) is not smarter than Pres. Bush. of course, I am sure the whole world knows it. I have a 9th grade child who can recite the entire constitution word for word. He can also give varying interpretations of it.Some of his interpretations are stronger than the Supreme Court’s. I doubt if Bush has read it all the way through. He certainly can’t read it very well in public.

And it just disgust me how Palin can carry her handicapped baby around on her shoulders using that poor inocent child to promote her cause. If she wants to talk about altiusm, why doesn’t she use her brain power. And leave the poor baby at home.

And how can she talk about morals when obviously her own daughter has been promiscuous right under her own roof. She certainly can’t talk social issues with me. I have voted Republican about half my life. This time especially with Palin on the ticket, I can’t even hold my nose and vote Republican.

cora watkins November 24, 2009, 11:06 AM

Oprah Winfrey is totally racist toward the American American Community. Out of all the years she’s been on air, the majority of her guess is white people. But when she first started out when she was weighing 400 pounds, the audience was field with African Americans. It’s sad to know that Oprah would treat her culture this way. How many African American women and men sat beside her on that stage compared to the white people? Oprah should be ashame of herself. Oprah gave majority of her giveaways to white people. She is forever wanting to praise little white musicians when she should equal them out. If you notice, Oprah keeps failing of the band wagon. She will keep failing off the band wagon as long as she keep belittling the African American culture.

It is sad and a disgrace that Oprah continue’s to air sex progams. It sound that Oprah instead of the viewer and audience having problems in the bedroom.

Car Painting Prices In Ct November 24, 2010, 11:39 PM

Sometimes people are layered like that. There’s something totally different underneath than what’s on the surface. But sometimes, there’s a third, even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one. Like with pie.

Car Battery Charger Cigarette Lighter December 11, 2010, 12:55 AM

You know that children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers.

Tunsori La Moda In 2011 December 20, 2010, 1:13 AM

A little government and a little luck are necessary in life, but only a fool trusts either of them.

Ten Tees January 8, 2011, 3:37 PM

Good article. Nice to read. I have got a small thing to give about tee shirts.

gsa per diem rates 2011 January 22, 2011, 1:40 AM

Your first appearance, he said to me, is the gauge by which you will be measured; try to manage that you may go beyond yourself in after times, but beware of ever doing less.

three peaks challenge March 6, 2011, 4:21 PM

A really good set of info which I will be certainly coming back to read again. Thanks very much to all those who contribute.

hair braids with beads March 28, 2011, 3:34 AM

Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority.

Pharmc740 April 6, 2011, 12:27 PM

Hello! adaaafe interesting adaaafe site!