Palin: Pastor's Touch Made Me Governor

The VP candidate says Thomas Muthee, a witch hunting evangelical pastor, laid his hands on her and poof! -- she became governor.

Mollygood points out that Muthee once alleged that a female fortune teller living in his town was responsible for several car accidents that happened near her home. After he made his allegations, townspeople ran the woman out of town.

next: Famous Sex Addicts
Jordan September 17, 2008, 4:22 PM

She is frightening.

abby September 17, 2008, 5:26 PM

All 4 candidates have probs. But when I heard this registered nurse give her testimony about Obama, my vote was cemented for McCain. Nothing McCain or Palin ever did was this bad. Please see it here for yourself: http://WWW.youtube.Com/watch?v=VIdbYjmbFzo

(warning: graphic)

Jordan September 17, 2008, 6:55 PM

Clearly you are and extremist like Palin if you believe that propaganda video. Obama may support late term abortions for mothers in danger, but he obviously doesn’t support malpractice. Get a grip.

Anonymous September 17, 2008, 7:44 PM

I would like to see equal positive and negative coverage for the candidates, Momlogic. Perhaps the witchhunt wasn’t only in Alaska.

Anonymous September 17, 2008, 7:49 PM

You seem to have missed the whole Obama-pastor scandal somehow. It didn’t disqualify him, so why should we care about this?

DEB September 17, 2008, 8:59 PM

MCCAIN ADMITTED HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE ECONOMY, AND I BELIEVE HIM, BECAUSE BUSH AND CHANEY AND THE REPUBLICANS HAVE DESTROYED OUR ECONOMY, AND PALIN IS A TOTAL JOKE AND FRAUD, AND KNOWS EVEN LESS, SHE KNOWS NOTHING THAT QUALIFIES HER AS A LEGITIMATE CANDIDATE
DON’T BELIEVE THE REPUBLICAN LIES JUST
ANOTHER MCCAIN-BUSH-PALIN DISASTER

Anonymous September 17, 2008, 10:10 PM

Could this get any weirder???? She’s a disaster!!!

Anonymous September 17, 2008, 11:09 PM

The video that commenter Abby suggests we watch is an horrific unbalanced blatant propaganda piece complete with images of full term babies and haunting choral music. It can in no way be confused with journalism as there is not even a hint of a balanced point of view. After watching the video I was very disturbed, but also very put off. The video did the opposite of convince me of its message because it was trying so hard to convince me that Barak Obama was evil that it was not credible. It is a horrible contribution to the debate and fuels the worst kind of negativity.

CK1 September 18, 2008, 11:57 AM

OK and? She’s a Christian that worships GOD! Whoopie! I didn’t hear “God Damn America” being preached in that church. THANK GOD!!!
MomLogic all of your stories are completely ridiculous. This whole website is just stupid. I am going to Gretawire…BYE!!!

Anonymous September 18, 2008, 12:47 PM

bye CK1! Bye. I hear they accept freaks like you on Fox News’s website.

MariaG September 19, 2008, 9:35 AM

To anonymous Maybe you should leave too. You are not so nice. There is nothing wrong with Fox News, anonymous. I guess you listen to the left wing lies yourself.

Kelly September 19, 2008, 9:56 AM

I am truly disappointed with the continued disrespect on MomLogic. I orignally came here to discuss MOM issues but have come to see this is not about MOM’S at all. It is a mockery that does nothing to help MOM’S. Putting stories up to cause literal fights and disrespect between readers is not my idea of a what a website about Mom’s should include. I had mentioned that perhaps you have mom’s talk about the challenges they face everyday with special needs children. Or mom’s who have pregnant teenagers talking about what they are facing. Instead we get what would Sarah Palin name your baby? Who cares MomLogic. This is obviously not getting through to you. I am going to find a real website that helps mom’s in my situation. You don’t understand what mom’s need at all.

Jami September 19, 2008, 2:41 PM

She is a Christian and prays to God. This is her personal choice. She is not shoving this down your throat, or saying that you have to agree with everything she believes.
The last time I looked all Christians believe that God answers prayer, and if they don’t believe that then why are they praying.
Obama claims that he is a Christian. Does he believe that God answers his prayers?