The inside scoop on how the stars look so flawless ... even though we know they're not.
Tonight is Emmy night, and we'll be watching for the night's biggest dos and don'ts on the red carpet. Just how do you prevent those panty lines from showing or that bra strap from falling down? Check it out!
2. When wearing a sheer gown, celebs stick on silicone gel petals to cover the nipples. $15
5.To avoid red carpet reveals, Hollywood Fashion Tape keeps celebs' twins tucked neatly away. $8.95
6. When wearing a sheer dress, the panty of choice is the Commando -->
7. Going backless and need a bra? Maidenform's backless bra is a popular red carpet pick. $32
8. To keep make-up from looking cakey, makeup artist Brett Freedman (who has worked on Gwyneth and Kate) use Nars primer to keep make-up from sliding off. $33
9. Post-baby, celeb moms love TC's Fine Shapewear to hide belly bumps and muffin tops. $36