Red Carpet Underwear Secrets

The inside scoop on how the stars look so flawless ... even though we know they're not.

Tonight is Emmy night, and we'll be watching for the night's biggest dos and don'ts on the red carpet. Just how do you prevent those panty lines from showing or that bra strap from falling down? Check it out!

1. Want extra cleavage? Teri Hatcher loves her NU-BRA: it's strapless, seamless and adds a full cup size! $62

2. When wearing a sheer gown, celebs stick on silicone gel petals to cover the nipples. $15

3. To smooth out cellulite and other bumps, celebs including Sienna Miller and Helen Mirren choose Spanx. $28

4. For glowing skin, stars including Halle Berry get Kinara's Red Carpet Facial-- which brings out their natural glow.

5.To avoid red carpet reveals, Hollywood Fashion Tape keeps celebs' twins tucked neatly away. $8.95

6. When wearing a sheer dress, the panty of choice is the Commando -->

7. Going backless and need a bra? Maidenform's backless bra is a popular red carpet pick. $32

8. To keep make-up from looking cakey, makeup artist Brett Freedman (who has worked on Gwyneth and Kate) use Nars primer to keep make-up from sliding off. $33

9. Post-baby, celeb moms love TC's Fine Shapewear to hide belly bumps and muffin tops. $36

10. Cindy Crawford uses Gal Pal  to quickly remove deodorant stains.  $10

next: Rosie Back on TV
praying4baby#2 September 21, 2008, 2:37 PM

I’m pretty sure Hilary Swank didn’t wear a backless bra, cause her headlights were showing! I remember my husband making a remark!

Can I just say…I LOVE SPANX!!

Anonymous September 21, 2008, 7:56 PM

yeah her nipples were hard and showing

Anonymous September 22, 2008, 9:05 AM

so what

Slater33JAMIE August 31, 2010, 12:19 AM

All people deserve wealthy life time and mortgage loans or small business loan will make it much better. Because freedom relies on money state.

RosalesELENA27 December 23, 2010, 8:19 AM

Generally, students don’t like the definition essay writing, but they still have to demonstrate their essays writing technique! So, the custom term paper writing service would be a perfect helper for term papers writing.

Best20Cheri March 31, 2011, 11:02 PM

Quantities of my comrades insinuated to purchase custom term papers at custom term papers service to discharge my studying period, nevertheless I worried about that. Thence, at present time I understand that it works.

CelesteWebb19 April 6, 2011, 1:21 AM

To accomplish the legal dissertation referring to this post seems to be not easy but you cope with that. If every single writer is like, all students will ne’er have got problems with the thesis writing.