The Childless Bitch on Back to School

Hooray! They're heading back to school! Yay for the moms! Yay for the dads! Three cheers for education! Finally, mommies are saved!

cb_back_to_school270.jpg

Ugh. You people disgust me. It's time to stop laughing at the Staples commercial of the dad singing to "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" (the joke is old) and enter the reality of the CB. What's that? You're sick of your kids lying around the house all summer? Gosh! Who would have thought spending some quality time with your flesh and blood would be so bad? Oh. Um...me! So, one would think the CB and the Moms of the World would agree (gasp! For once!) that Back to School Time is a Happy Time, right? Wrong!

School's in session, Mamas! While your brats are heading back into isolated confinement, somehow I am the one paying the price. Below are only a few of the ways your bizarre back to school rituals inconvenience my life--big time:

10 Complaints from the Childless Bitch on PAGE 2

next: Internet: The Gateway to Cheating?
Stacey September 4, 2008, 10:18 AM

This sounds like stuff Chelsea Handler would talk about. I was surprised to see this on Momlogic because all moms know this is all logical stuff when you have kids. What’s the point?

Paula September 4, 2008, 1:00 PM

I just came across your website today and am so suprised that AOL would support a Mom website and have front and center an article about a childless woman that obviously does not care for children or their mothers. What’s the point of having this woman rant here? Also, do we really need to have moms vote in about having or wanting to have an affair? Really, what kind of example are we setting here?

Kay September 5, 2008, 11:34 AM

Holly cow! What kind of title is this? I understand peoples points and views on things but this is crazy. I love reading articles and viewing what other moms have to say on here but did we really have to put that word in the title. Have a little more respect for yourself and others. Think just for a little bit. Why would you even be interested in this site if you don’t like kids? This really makes me upset tho to the point I want to unsubscribe. In this day and age we need only positive when it comes to our kids not the negative, they are our future.

mom 5 September 5, 2008, 1:10 PM

if she is childless why is she even writing for mom? i thougth this was for moms not just anyone who has something to say! i really hate that people with no kids always think they know whats right and wrong about our kids. maybe you should have kids to know what your talking about.

kat September 5, 2008, 1:43 PM

I get it, if you don’t have no kids and have to constantly hear about them it’s soooo boring, Do you want to hear about a singles life on tv commercials and adds and holidays and magazines etc..? Enough already!

kat September 5, 2008, 1:45 PM

Cheryl Garner September 5, 2008, 2:24 PM

Good for you CB. I agree with all your observations. Thanks to Momlogic for being open-minded enough to print this fresh take on the world of whining moms.
Thanks CB for saying what all we CB’s have been thinking for years.

Anonymous September 7, 2008, 12:38 AM

Why are you childless on a mom site? Why not be childless on a site for other people without children?

Sue November 16, 2008, 7:03 PM

Thanks for the chuckles! Refreshing to hear the other side of the story for a change…

I like children well enough - just not crazy about them in my own personal environment. Thanks again!

MIssKris January 13, 2009, 4:41 PM

Yay for back to school . I hate the friggin summer I try to avoid malls, movies , bowling & all of that , when these ppl leet theit brats out to play ! LOL

MIssKris January 13, 2009, 4:42 PM

HOORAY for back to school . I hate the friggin’ summer! I try to avoid malls, movies , bowling & all of that , when these ppl let their brats out to play ! LOL