The Palin Spit Comb Moment

This made moms everywhere go "aaaaaaaaaaw!"

Check out our favorite mom moment from Sarah Palin's speech...when her daughter Piper spit combs baby brother Trig's hair lickety split. Priceless!

Whether you're a Republican or a Democrat, that was pretty darn cute.

Don't ya think?

Ck1 September 4, 2008, 4:23 PM

My husband and I looked at each other and both said, “AAAHHH, that was so cute!” I love this family. They are a beautiful and all American family. What a lucky guy that Todd is…but, I am sure Sarah says she is the lucky one. :)

Becky September 4, 2008, 5:48 PM

That was the biggest heart melt moment! Big sisters totally rock! My husband had tears in his eyes and just “awwed”!

erin September 4, 2008, 6:39 PM

Next to an incredible speech, this was my favorite moment of the night. I would do the same thing if I thought my little brother needed a little “refresh” during his national debut!

NotImpressed September 4, 2008, 6:59 PM

Some of us were disgusted by it. eeew

foxymama September 4, 2008, 7:36 PM

Disgusting - no. Heartwarming - yes. This wasn’t any misguided political moment - it was truly adorable. What a great big sis!

Linda September 4, 2008, 8:56 PM

PEOPLE! SHE SPIT ON HER HAND THEN WIPED IT ON HER BROTHER’S HEAD!

Anonymous September 4, 2008, 10:57 PM

Precious.

Anonymous September 4, 2008, 11:48 PM

sweet big sister….awwww!!!

Lee September 5, 2008, 10:01 AM

That was such a precious moment, but probably those without children would think it was gross.

This family is so real and down to earth, it is a breath of fresh air.

Allena September 5, 2008, 12:36 PM

This mother says cute AND gross.

Pam September 5, 2008, 1:50 PM

It was soooo cute! It also brought back memories of when my sister inlaw used to do that to her kids when they were babies. I was disgusted then and their heads always smelled like a$$ lol, but to see a little girl do it to her baby brother was a kodak moment!

Joe September 6, 2008, 9:17 AM

Anyone with a heart cannot NOT be positivly touched by what you saw! That is a great big sister

bob September 6, 2008, 3:18 PM

I wonder if this might ease the minds of those that think Sarah Palin has too much to handle? You can do anything people, if you have good family help.

Laura September 11, 2008, 12:15 PM

My children and I love to play with hair and put our hands and a brush to it, but thank God, I’ve never seen them do that. The human mouth is full of germs and Down’s syndrome children’s immune system is depressed. They need to be extra careful that he doesn’t get any infections that could be prevented.

Also, it concerns me that this child is used to caring for the child. How much of this does she have to do, at her age? She needs to be doing child things, not doing her mother’s job.