Do NOT Stash Your Cash Under a Mattress!

Suze Orman explains why, even in these scary times, it's a huge mistake to take your money out of a bank and hide it in your house.

Financial guru Orman teamed up with the FDIC to explain exactly how this government program keeps your money safe -- but only if you follow their guidelines.

For more info on how to protect your money, visit My FDIC Insurance

next: Look What the Cat Dragged In
CantrellLeta July 13, 2010, 9:25 AM

Different people in every country take the mortgage loans from various banks, just because that’s comfortable.

silk'n November 12, 2010, 12:52 PM

Your easiest way for you to find full laser hair treatment within driving distance is usually recommendation and not ever by an physician who is getting a piece of the action. I used to visit an MD just for laser treatments. I had spotty hairy spots and had also been thru the rest of the hair removal methods. I purchased a tria and have not been more pleased. At last I’m hair free during the coming summer. This is going to be a fantastic year for me.

Lonnie Kersh November 12, 2010, 3:20 PM

Your ideal way for you to get lazer hair treatment close to you is definitely word of mouth and certainly not by some MD that is receiving a piece of the action. I used to see an Doctor for laser light treatments. I had blotchy hairy spots and had already been through the rest of the hair removal processes. I got myself a laser hair removal system and have not been more pleased. At long last I will be hair free for the summer season time. This is going to be an incredible year for me.

Lyle Sutherland November 16, 2010, 3:04 PM

I gave up cigs over the weekend and its starting to make me feel crappy now. My better half keeps telling me I won’t handle it but I am so determined on this I can. Today I began experianceing aches inside my tummy and I genuinely need a cigarette. I will never give up since I’m doing this for my young children. I’m fortunate to have the ecig. It’s been beneficial if you ask me.

Buck Christinat November 17, 2010, 4:16 PM

I smoked for a very long time. I know it hurts my overall health therefore I must quit smoking though it’s literally impossible. None of the quitting scams did the trick. Then I saw the electric cigarette. It’s virtually changed my life. No longer sucking in toxic substances feels stupendous!

electronic cigarette review November 22, 2010, 12:48 PM

While trying to stop smoking, I saw the smokeless cigarette. The smokeless cigarettes uses a nicotine liquid that consists of nothing but nicotine. Basically no toxic chemicals all that. They’ve actually changed my life. No more breathing in cancerous substances feels excellent to me!

Dorsey Henkhaus November 22, 2010, 2:33 PM

I smoked for as long as i can remember. I recognize it injures my health and so I want to stop smoking though it is literally impossible. None of the quit smoking tricks helped me stop. Then I stumbled on the e-cigs. It has practically improved my life. No more breathing in smelly smoke feels fantastic!

silkn November 24, 2010, 5:51 PM

I used to be in the beginning treated with the Ipl which often isn’t the most practical method to get laser hair removal. I started with whole leg laser hair removal. I went to an Doctor that applied an older fractional laser skin machine however ended up with having spotty places. And then I made a decision to get a tria laser. I’m pleased and will be starting additional areas of my body soon. Their costs as well fit my budget allowed which is a substantial benefit.