Angelina Poses for Mag While Breast Feeding

In November's "W" magazine, the mother of six proudly poses for a pic while breast feeding one of her new twins -- and it's all shot by Brad.

The long-anticipated issue promises "private" photos taken of Angelina Jolie by long time partner Brad Pitt in the intimate setting of their French Chateau. The photos were taken in August, just after the birth of their twins Knox and Vivienne.

angelina jolie breast feeding photo
Click to enlarge

Source.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
Celeb Moms of Twins Brangelina Fabulous Unwed Couples

next: Hasbro Recalls Nerf Blasters
Robin October 9, 2008, 2:40 PM

how beautiful..I love seeing people in true love with one another..I had that once..until my husband passed in 2001 suddenly..I’ll always long for that true selfless love again..:)

Heather October 9, 2008, 3:13 PM

beautiful…. what a special bond between mother and baby and father… Anglina looks ethereal here—It’s touching to see that intimacy shared between both she and the baby and her and the photographer. :)

a. October 9, 2008, 5:22 PM

beautiful!

JoLynn October 9, 2008, 10:58 PM

Everybody has a right to do what they choose, but I’m just curious as to why they would want to make money off of their private and intimate moments all the time? Is anything sacred anymore?

Kara October 10, 2008, 1:37 AM

A very lovely picture but incredibly personal. I think people take too much from stars as it is, they have no privacy so I’m not sure why they would release such an intimate picture. But still, it is a beautiful picture and it’s nice to see her look happy and contented.

Cindy October 10, 2008, 11:24 AM

As a Proud Mother who breast feed her child I think this picture is going WAY to far. One minute these stars are punching photographers in the face the next they are selling thir most private moments. I am OVER these two to begin with. I won’t buy a thing with them or any unwed couples on their covers. Like a previous post “is nothing sacred anymore?”

AK Mom October 10, 2008, 1:55 PM

This is the most beautiful picture that has been printed of her. We always see celebrities so posed and poised for pictures with their kids, but, this is a beautifully, natural moment and her willingness to share that moment with the world shows what a selfless person she truly is.

Jim October 10, 2008, 11:07 PM

The health and well being of a child should be the most important concern of any parents. Health, both physical and psychological, can’t possibly lie in a can at the local grocer.

Angelina and Brad, promoting the health and well being of your child and showing breast feeding is a necessary and beautiful part of life is a message all the expectant mothers need to hear/see.

Michelle October 12, 2008, 12:12 AM

Anyone else notice that you can’t even see the baby, I wouldn’t have known it WAS a nursing photo except that they said so

Anonymous October 12, 2008, 4:40 AM

I REALLY APPRECIATE WITH THE COUPLE

Sandi October 13, 2008, 6:47 AM

This is beautiful…I don’t think it is exploiting anything…it’s nice to see that she is taking the time and effort to breast feed (especially since she has twins!)…yes the paparazzi are annoying and invasive…however, that is when they are getting a pizza or taking their kids to school…they are uninvited…this was an invitation to share, in a very tasteful way, part of their lives…

As for them as a couple…I’m not really a fan, but they do wonderful things with their money an blessings and they do not exploit their children…I’m not sure what more you can ask for in Hollywood!

Granny October 16, 2008, 12:17 AM

Amazing comments…. didn’t Demi Moore start releasing private moments a very long time ago….I do believe that this will be a happy & loving family…. gosh wouldn’t it had been nice to adopt children from the United States who are suffering WITHOUT parents…& donate money to this countries where they could help others…oh..oh..like Oprah…building schools…where their culture is, their traditions are & their elders who can tell them the history….not… where are the little ones this month????

Middlesbrough Website Designer October 18, 2010, 12:55 PM

What a lovely blog. I spend days on the internet reading blogs, about tons of different subjects. I have to first of all give kudos to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an post. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only a few posses and frankly you have it. The combination of informative and quality content is definitely extremely rare with the large amount of blogs on the internet.