Find out why in a Momlogic exclusive interview.
Here's why, according to Dr. Glass:
• When Palin first got to the stage, she blew a kiss, which is typically unprofessional and certainly unpresidential. But at the same time, it's endearing and refreshing. It's something we haven't seen before.
• She looked right into the camera, really connecting with her audience. Biden kept looking away, and referring to the host, which was disconnecting.
• Palin's folksy, and she knows it works ... so she's really playing it, milking it. It makes her likable to many people.
• The only time Palin faltered is when she was talking about Israel, a heavy issue. But she got right back on her feet.
• Palin's smile and winks are coquettish and charming. People respond to them because it's refreshing. We've seen the smug curmudgeonly faces for so long, it's a nice change.
Do you agree?