Casey Anthony -- Murderer?

Do you think she did it?

Casey Anthony

The mother of a missing three-year-old girl was accused Tuesday in an indictment of killing her daughter, prosecutors said, even though the child's body has not been found during an exhaustive four-month search.

A grand jury returned charges of first degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Casey is being held without bond.

A few hours before the sealed indictment was handed down, the 22-year-old Anthony stood silently, sometimes crying, as her attorney told reporters she is innocent.

Who do you believe?

next: The Hair Factor
praying4baby#2 October 14, 2008, 8:56 PM

If she isn’t guilty, then why did she feel so compelled to lie numerous amount of times?!
She can’t decifer fact from fiction. She’s got GUILT written all over her!

rover64dd October 14, 2008, 9:54 PM

Keep pleading the 5th!!! Its the only thing you can do to stay out of prison.

Cheryl October 14, 2008, 11:36 PM

Yes…She is a compulsive liar and very guilty.As a gramma i feel as if she lied from day one.I pray that beautiful little girl did”nt suffur.She will try to plead insanity next.And if she goes to prison”I for one hope its not pleasant for her at all…Indiana..

Anonymous October 15, 2008, 1:28 AM

shes a liar poor caylee i hope shes steel alive and if she isnt…
casey must pay for what she did…

charie October 15, 2008, 3:20 AM

yes she is…how could she take to kill her own daughter, i’m a mother too, I hope justice will be serve for what she did to baby caylee!

Woodrow October 15, 2008, 4:44 AM

Casey Anthony is a MILF!

stu October 15, 2008, 4:48 AM

Lets wait it out before we make judgments.

skg October 15, 2008, 5:01 AM

she killed that little girl! most if not all of us have seen the videos of her fraudulent shopping sprees at target…no diapers, toddler snacks, or even a clean set of clothing was purchased! she had balls forging those checks at target and using her own id. also, the cashiers had to be dumb neither of them looked at the name on the id and the name on the checks???

Edie October 15, 2008, 5:07 AM

I feel she’s guilty but I hope the lies are because she is truly scared to say where or who has Caylee.I hate to think of Caylee suffering.

twizlr369 October 15, 2008, 7:19 AM

Well, at least this time maybe we can send this one to trial. Don’t let Nancy Grace get a hold of her though or we may never know what happened to the child.

Brizee October 15, 2008, 12:30 PM

why did it take so long. she would have been arrested with no bond long time ago. i just wish that the child would be found.

rugratmom2008 October 15, 2008, 12:32 PM

I feel really sad that a mom could do that.

Anonymous October 15, 2008, 1:07 PM

she killed her baby she got angry and fustrated maybe even overwelmed about being a mom. she guilty and she should stay in jail forever. it makes me think about what the child must have gone though in life she could have been beaten all kinds of things. the mom should be ashamed of her self. lets face it she lied got caught and found guilty she needs to be in jail

elyMundo October 15, 2008, 1:36 PM

This case makes me sick! Just because there’s no body (the toddler’s…) How sick can some people be?! This woman’s got guilty written all over her!!! And her family should be punish too.

NoBody October 15, 2008, 3:52 PM

So you all want her to be punished for killing her daughter! In your eyes, she is a bad person and needs to be punished! How do you think God finds you!? Pure! no sins!? perfect? great!? what? Fantastic, I was about to forget about this one!!! I hope so, otherwise, God my punish you too. How!! well He just uses a different scale, a perfect one. God forgive us all.

uneeklady October 15, 2008, 4:39 PM

I still don’t understand why Cassy is still lieing. She sure don’t act like a mother whoes daughter is missing. Did Cassie murder Caylee? It’s not for me or anyone else to judge. It just stikes me odd that she hasn’t begged the public for help finding her child. It seems she is all about “ME”.

chris October 15, 2008, 9:17 PM

If she wasn’t guilty then why won’t she tell the truth? Everything she’s said thus far has been proven as something other than the truth.
She’s the only one that can prove she’s innocent and she isn’t doing that.
Where is Caylee? At this point it’s not even about the why or how, it’s about the where is Caylee and setting it right by bringing her home to her grandmother or laying her to rest.

Anonymous October 16, 2008, 10:31 AM

I get disgusted everytime I see this woman on T.V. and how she has made a mockery out of our justice system.
I believe that she killed her daughter but possibly unintentionally. The chloroform that was found in air samples may have been what killed poor Caylee. I think this woman was tired of being a mother and the little girl interfering with her lifestyle. Perhaps it is possible that she used the chloroform to knock out the child while she went out and partied and did her disgusting antics and the end result was the child died from to much chloroform.
I am curious if the Grandmother or Brother will face charges assuming they find her guilty and find that her family knew all along she killed the child.

I pray this little girl is found and laid to rest. It would be the decent thing for her Mother to do.

ittibittinurse October 16, 2008, 10:54 AM

I think she is guilty, but in this country, she is innocent until she is proven guilty in a court of law. She has some serious issues with the lying and lack of concern for her daughter, but her parents allowed certain behaviors to go on when they should have stepped into protect that little girl. This situation is so sad.

disgusted October 16, 2008, 2:52 PM

i am disgusted at the fact that this girls child is gone the continuous lies brought to life about just about everything, all the evidence and someone would come on her and say shes a milf.. you are a sick person and she wouldnt technically be considered a milf if her child is dead