Casey Anthony -- Murderer?

Do you think she did it?

Casey Anthony

The mother of a missing three-year-old girl was accused Tuesday in an indictment of killing her daughter, prosecutors said, even though the child's body has not been found during an exhaustive four-month search.

A grand jury returned charges of first degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators against Casey Anthony in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Casey is being held without bond.

A few hours before the sealed indictment was handed down, the 22-year-old Anthony stood silently, sometimes crying, as her attorney told reporters she is innocent.

Who do you believe?

next: The Hair Factor
Anonymous October 16, 2008, 3:30 PM

Just tell truth

Bass6264 October 16, 2008, 5:49 PM

I think she did kill that child.To do something like that is an act of a very sick person. Sounds like she has needed help along time.The grandmother should have had that child with her, are let her (Casey) give it up at birth, Casey’s mother knew Casey was sick,

Celestine October 17, 2008, 11:36 AM

My heart goes out to this beautiful little girl, who was born to a selfish and spoiled mother. The whole family knows that something terrible has happened to Caylee and if it hasn’t then where is she? This is another case where parents closed their eyes to their child’s need for help and ignored the welfare of their grandchild. Maybe with Casey going to jail we will find out what happened to Caylee.

JULI October 17, 2008, 12:45 PM

SHE DID IT BECOUSE YOU CAN TELL LOOK AT HER HOW CAN SHE KILL HER OWN BABY

ksmith October 17, 2008, 3:37 PM

If that child is dead her mother dosent deserve to see another day. prison isnt the answer why sould someone who kills another person especially their own flesh and blood be able to live? i think she should suffer she is disgusting!!! kill and be killed…….

blossie jacobs October 17, 2008, 6:20 PM

hello all my comment is i dont think that they courts should have her case yet, i think that it should be held off for a while due to if she is convicted and the baby is still alive somewhere well that is money that has basicly been waisted.on the other hand if she is convicted and the baby is dead they should have a body first so all of th evidence wll be there. as far as what i think, i think tht she should face her faults and be grown about it. i have never seen a womans baby missing and she shows no tears or love for her baby. me personally i think she dompt the remains of the baby in a dompster at her boy friends house or at that gas station where they found dher car.

Momof3inFL October 22, 2008, 2:11 PM

My 4 year old panics if I go to the bathroom and he does not know I went. I can’t imagine, if that baby is alive, what she must thingk of her mom. Enough already! Bring that baby peace one way or another.

Anonymous October 23, 2008, 2:36 PM

She is crazy and a very sad person. She deserves everything she gets… to many lies so obviously she is 100% guilty. What I do not understand is that she has showed zero emotion (unless it is something dealing with herself) through all this and not once have I heard her speak to the public about Caylee. At least she could do is tell the truth and release where Caylee is…. Come on Casey tell us where she is so your daughter can rest in peace. I personally think the entire family is crazy and this world would be a better place without any of them. Anyone that hurts an innocent and beautiful child like Caylee should pay for what they did and rot in hell!!!!!!

Desirai October 24, 2008, 1:42 PM

I think she killed her, maybe not on purpose, but she did. She was probably feeding poor caylee zannex to keep her asleep and wound up over dosing and killing her. It makes sense, the missing “nanny” named “zanni”….which is the street name for zennex. She needs to rot in prison, murdering her child and trying to cover it up….whats wrong w/ people today?

Peace  October 30, 2008, 6:38 PM

I think shes so guilty. Im a mother and when my baby gets hurt i get hurt and sad. She should just say the truth on where Caylee is at so she can rest in peace.What kind of mother waits a whole month to report that her daughter is missing! I mean she doesnt even deserve to carry the title MOTHER. I hope she suffers the same way Caylee did if she is dead or at least say where Caylee is at and she can be found and put on a better place. Also if Caysey knew that Caylee is not dead once she knew that she was getting the death penalty wouldnt u think that she would of said ok i know where shes at, but no she knows what she did to her poor daughter and shes so GUILTY!!!!

Anonymous November 10, 2008, 1:26 AM

Caylee is definately not amoung the living and I believe her mother did this. Should she get the death penalty? I don’t think so, she should be put in prison for the rest of her life so she can think back and remember just what she did to this beautiful child every day. I also believe the grandmother should be prosecuted. If you remember the grandmother first called the police to report her car being stolen by the daughter, not the missing child. It was only after the 2 or 3 phone call to the police that the grandmother finally stated the child was missing. I do not believe that any person, male or female could honestly harm their own child unless they suffere from severe psychosis. The unfortunately thing is that Caylee is the one who paid the ultimate price. It is also wrong for Casey’s attorney to use her baby pictures to try and get pity from the jury. This case reminds me of the Jon Benet Ramsey case from Boulder, Colorado. I believe her parents commited her murder too. Again no parent could take the life of their own child unless they were mentally ill. But that does not give a person any excuse for their actions. The other reason I believe Casey did ths horendous crime is when she heard she would be indicted she voluntarily turned herself in. Why would she do that if she wasn’t guilty? Non guilty people do not voluntarily turn themselves into the local police dept. if they didn’t commit the crime. I understand most people believe Casey should be put to death (an eye for an eye) but it is actually much more difficult on the pceron who commits crime to spend the enternal days in a 10 x 6 prison cell.

Tiffany December 12, 2008, 10:46 AM

After reading all of the comments on this board, I can see there is a lot of anger surrounding this case. Casey was a single mom and probably under a tremendous amount of stress. But that does not give you the right to kill. This little girl was found this morning. In biblical times it was an eye for an eye. So referring to “Nobody” you are right God forgives but you have to ask and admit your sins… so before you start condemning you might want to refer to the Good book about your condemnation.
This case has been extremely difficult because this little girl reminds me of my daughter. At least she has been found and she is safe now… and at peace.

M J December 14, 2008, 10:30 PM

Hopefully the child can be found and give closure to the grandparents and any other family the little girl has. Let justice be served.

Beth December 19, 2008, 2:35 PM

There is a special place in Hell for mothers who kill their own children. I hope that Casey Anthony sizzles and fries in the deepest pits of Hell for what she did to her child, and I hope she is haunted for the rest of her life by her sweet baby’s last moments on this earth.

Anonymous December 21, 2008, 10:37 AM

How can they charge her with lieing to investigators when COPS are the biggest liars out there

j petta December 22, 2008, 8:05 PM

NO CASEY IS NOT A MURDER, SHE IS A MURDERESS - NEXT QUESTION? MYSELF, I WILL NOT WATCH one minute of this trial, It is an insult to my intelligence to be subjected to this so called dream team get wealthy while twisting and turning the evidence into something unrecognizable. We have been there and done that in the OJ case right?

Anonymous December 24, 2008, 12:27 PM

she is guilty; why would anybody lie to the investigators? Cindy and her old man are covering up something!

TERESA December 24, 2008, 1:03 PM

SHE HAS LIED SO MUCH,WHO CAN BELIEVE HER.SHE WILL PLEAD INSANITY AND WE WILL PAY FOR FOREVER,JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS.GOD HELP HER!

xyz January 1, 2009, 5:14 AM

The Pisces crazy chick is guilty! Casey killed Caylee. Casey doesn’t know the father of Caylee. Casey lied to herself the whole time and she believes her lies, she is stating her beliefs. Casey strangled Caylee because she didn’t like her and because Caylee was too much for her to handle mentally. Casey didn’t like being a mom, so she got rid of what made her a mom, Caylee. Casey then decapitated Caylee and spread her decomposing body in the forest and the book she left it there to keep Caylee company.

dennis brochu January 11, 2009, 5:31 PM

do you coward bastards own mirrors?