Guest blogger Paul Starke: I can't wait to take our son Luke out trick-or-treating. Sure, he won't know what the hell's going on, but I'll get to go home with a big bag of Snickers. The question is: what should a six-month-old boy dress up as for Halloween? Seriously, my wife can't decide on anything, but here are our Top 12 Infant Halloween Costume choices. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
1) R2D2: This is my personal favorite. I may as well start imposing "Star Wars" on him at an early age. Not a coincidence that his name is Luke.
4) Whoopie Cushion: He already makes the same noises -- out of his mouth and his butt.
5) Pinetree Car Air Freshener: We saw this online, and it's really cute. And it might make him smell better, too.
6) Michael Phelps: Our baby has already set a world record for freestyle puking.
7) Bag of Cash: Another item we saw online. This also represents how much the baby will cost us.
8) Hobo: I only put this politically incorrect one on here because I think I dressed as this when I was 6. I had a stick with a bandana tied around it and everything. How horrible!
9) Tom Cruise: Baby and Tom are roughly the same height. "You had me at Enfamil."
10) Baby Elvis: There's Skinny Elvis ... Fat Elvis ... why not baby Elvis? What's cuter/creepier than a toddler with sideburns?
11) Political pundit Chris Matthews: Luke drools about as much he does.
12) XBOX 360: This way, something I love will dress as something else I love.
|Paul Starke is an Emmy-winning TV producer, and a co-writer of the #1 New York Times bestseller, An Inconvenient Book.|