Diddy's Toddler Daughters Pose Nude

Sean "Diddy" Combs poses proudly with twins D'Lila Star and Jessie James, who turn two in December. Their outfits? Just bow ties. Is this cute or creepy?

diddy and daughters

The father and daughters photo is on the cover of October's L'Uomo Vogue's music issue. What do you think of the photo? Via Just Jared.

Related Galleries:
celeb twin babies celeb moms of twins
Celebrity Twin Babies Celeb Moms of Twins

next: Monday Election Update
Anonymous October 27, 2008, 2:41 PM

This is cute. Give me a break. I grew up with my dad having a picture on display of my brother and I in the bathtub together when we were babies. It was cute. These are just babies, shirts are optional.

Leave Diddy and his kids alone.

Anonymous October 27, 2008, 2:43 PM

I think those kinds of photos are meant for private viewing only. Just way too many perverts outthere.

Anonymous October 27, 2008, 2:44 PM

Did your father put them up on his office wall or keep them private at home?

Angela Shupe October 27, 2008, 3:30 PM

I am kind of on the fence here. It is cute, but there are quite a few perverts in the world who are going to look at these little girls in a way that is different from what most people would.

It is cute, but probably not something that should be shown to the whole world. :-)

Heather October 27, 2008, 3:52 PM

A little creepy. Seriously.

lee October 27, 2008, 3:54 PM

its weird! he should not have taken the picture with them. why isnt he undressed? the photo would be cute with just the kids. seems to me that he wants to get all the attention.

nicole October 27, 2008, 5:55 PM

There is nothing sexual or revealing about these pictures! They are two little kids sitting nakey. Part of the problem with people today is they look into things way too much. These are little kids in probably their favorite outfit - nothing! I think it’s cute.

mary October 27, 2008, 9:42 PM

It’s a little bit both creepy and cute. I mean, the girls are adorable and there’s nothing wrong with them or their pose or the fact that they’re little bare nakeds! BUT, it looks kind of creepy to me that Sean is so ‘posed’ and he’s so formally dressed and it’s for a magazine.

I mean, two scenario’s here: A daddy comes home from work and his girls just got out of the tub, and so Mom gets a quick shot of daddy and the girls. CUTE.

Magazine photo shoot set, daddy gets all made up and into a fancy suit, girls are naked, and set there to pose for picture after picture. The best shot goes in the magazine. Kinda CREEPY.

Anonymous October 27, 2008, 11:00 PM

Its creepy b/c these girls are toddlers now, for gods sake, they’re almost 2. It would be cute if they were like anywhere from birth to 6 months.

Kim October 27, 2008, 11:22 PM

I am also a little mixed. I think it’s cute from the parents perspective and that I would put it in my scrapbook or show it to grandma or auntie. On the otherside, I wouldn’t put it a public magazine where you as a parent can’t filter who is looking at it. Nothing against Mr Combs but the photographer should have thought a little bit.

AK Mom October 28, 2008, 12:25 AM

This is discussion is just silly… this is a cute photo of a daddy and his two adorable toddlers. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Tracy October 28, 2008, 7:21 AM

I can’t tell,P-Daddy’s ring is blinding me.lol

Sharon Slater October 28, 2008, 7:29 AM

Naked babies, naked toddlers, and babies naked bottoms on TV, I feel all contribute to the baby/child sick perverts out there. Why is it necessary to show public naked babies or toddlers?

Cindy October 28, 2008, 7:53 AM

I think it’s creepy because the picture has a sexual feeling to it - dad dressed in a tux, staring lovingly into the camera, all of them sitting on a black fur rug thing…. it is the context in which these family members are represented. The other person was right - kids out of the tub, towels falling off, dad laughing with them - cute pic. But what’s up with this sexy thing? Creepy.

K. Cleaver October 28, 2008, 7:58 AM

AKmom, he’s using the naked pictures of his 2 year old girls to promote himself.

Penny October 28, 2008, 8:07 AM

Their babies just that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Kelly October 28, 2008, 8:30 AM

As a photographer, I would imagine daddy getting ready for a show, and girls come up, wanting to try on his tie, Of course, with 2 kids he would have to pull out a second tie. Maybe my picture would have caught him in a more natural pose with the girls, but this is a cute picture of dad with his girls, NOTHING more.

AMT October 28, 2008, 8:30 AM

It is cute and whats the different between them and the nude babies you see on T.V.

amber October 28, 2008, 9:10 AM

I know lots of people that have naked or semi-naked photos of their babies, little bare bottoms, in the tub, standing by the tub, etc - they are so cute! BUT they do not include the parents, that is weird that he is in the shot too and fully clothed in a suit. I could see a mom or a dad cuddling with a newborn, bare skin or something but not full shot, fully clothed while your babies sit there totally naked, it is not a cute shot, it is weird. Plus it is weird that he is sharing them with everyone in the world instead of just family.

Sheli October 28, 2008, 9:15 AM

Idon’t think it is something that belongs on the front of a magazine. For the scrapbook maybe.
I am a little disturbed that he named a girl Jesse James. Was he hoping for a boy or what?