Diddy's Toddler Daughters Pose Nude

Sean "Diddy" Combs poses proudly with twins D'Lila Star and Jessie James, who turn two in December. Their outfits? Just bow ties. Is this cute or creepy?

diddy and daughters

The father and daughters photo is on the cover of October's L'Uomo Vogue's music issue. What do you think of the photo? Via Just Jared.

Related Galleries:
celeb twin babies celeb moms of twins
Celebrity Twin Babies Celeb Moms of Twins

next: Monday Election Update
alexandra October 28, 2008, 9:36 AM

This is the same as when you have the baby ads and the baby is naked. they are not showing their vaginal area…the only thing that i thought wouldve made this cute is if he had done this in a more loving way. Maybe both of the girls wrapped in his arms. a softer photo maybe. but i think you all are thinking way too much into this.

rbpinokla October 28, 2008, 10:32 AM

I think it is stupid! Yeah,we all might have a nude baby shot of us or our children, but not posted on the internet for every child molester to see. What is this dad thinking? Oh wait, he obviously wasn’t. Diddy, this is in VERY poor taste!!!!!

Claudea October 28, 2008, 12:23 PM

Those girls are going to hate that picture when they grown up! Also I think Piddy really should have stayed out of it.

Sharon October 28, 2008, 12:40 PM

I’m agreeing with Mary and Amber.
Nothing cuter than a baby butt…and their chubby tummies, etc. Nothing should be sexual about that, but to some it is, so I tend to think that it shouldn’t be promoted necessarily especially during a photo session, which that surely looks like. I’m a mom and I used to model so I just don’t think it’s right, unless of course the kids were just running around naked (like someone else said, their favorite outfit and basically how I potty-trained my kids) and the photo shoot was happening at their house so he was like oh sure come on over get in the picture. But I don’t think that it should be used publicly then. Diddy doesn’t have the look of ‘I love my babies!’ it’s more ‘I’m hardcore’

me October 28, 2008, 1:51 PM

I think this is very cute but only for friends family and blackmail when they get older. I would never ever ever put pictures out for everyone to see!

Lo October 28, 2008, 1:53 PM

Kinda cute but creepy at the same time. Its the bows that makes it a little weird because it’s reminiscent of chippendales, or topless waiters. If it was a different color and a more girlie different style bow it wouldn’t look as weird.

Sheryl October 28, 2008, 2:39 PM

This picture is fine for a family scrapbook or photo album. The children are being exploited on the magazine cover.

Lo October 28, 2008, 2:53 PM

ChrisB October 28, 2008, 3:06 PM

The babies are not creepy. But the daddy is! I think it’s the way HE is posed with the babies that’s creepy.
If the girls were on his lap and he’s laughing or him looking at his daughters and smiling. It’s just something about his pose … it’s lacks the warn=mth and interaction one would except to see between a parent and child.

brown eyes October 28, 2008, 8:49 PM

I think this is to much. But look at the twins daddy. he is nothing but a man who shows off naked women. so he is starting with his daughters. then we wonder why kids don’t be kids long.

brown eyes October 28, 2008, 8:56 PM

i think the mama is crazy just like the daddy. u have to watch men even if he is the daddy. what is going on in him mind. these are babies not women. would the mama pose naked with the boys if she had twin boys? think. think. I would not trust him he could be a crazed person over little girls. i don’t ever remember him posing with his sons naked.

Anonymous October 29, 2008, 9:42 AM

the girls should have an undies no matter what good behavior start early
if daddy was normal family interaction this would be fine .posing for a picture in our oversex world is a no|

Cathy Napier October 29, 2008, 9:58 PM

There is a time for publicity and a time for privacy!

Let’s stop promoting our children for the better of ourselves.

This is creepy! Too many pervs out there.. These so called ‘stars’ complain about the pavarazzi all the time .. we’ll u r feeding their egos by things like this. No wonder the ‘stars’ have no privacy when they do things like this.

nichole October 29, 2008, 11:22 PM

some of you are thinking way to hard about a simple photo. Who cares what scenario you think it is showing. There is nothing sexual here. I meen its not like his daughters are sitting on his lap. It is a cute father daughters photo. He is the Bad Boy so it is good for him to be seen in another facet. Besides he is famous and this pic would have gotten out wether it was on a magazine or just a proof. Be real!

Lily November 1, 2008, 2:59 AM

i think the only creepy thing about this is that fact that i know it had to be more than one person taking this …
i mean…
at least ten ppl on set….looking at them naked, checking out how they look…umm
“umm…no i dont believe its the picture of naked babies i want yet..”
or
“umm…cant get enough of them…ten more”
????
KEEP AT HOME!

lamarlo williams November 30, 2008, 11:11 PM

diddy and kim need Jesus. Now I understand why he won’t marry her because she’s stupid!! No mother in their right mind would allow her children (girls) to be seen like this….they do not look pure and wholesome….This picture is all the way weird and very very sad!!!

Paul January 3, 2009, 9:00 PM

His daughters look absolutely gorgeous. But what i was hoping 4 was 2 actually see the girls vaginas. I love looking at young girls fannys. The younger the better. I admire the young naked bodies, but i must state that i hate child abuse.