Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Sarah Palin Team Up

The View co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck joins Sarah Palin on the campaign trail.

The View co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck gets a lot of grief from her co-hosts for her conservative political views, but the Republican mom is about to catch a lot more.

Hasselbeck is set to join Gov. Sarah Palin on the campaign trail.

Hasselbeck announced she received a special invitation from Palin to introduce her at rallies Sunday in Florida.

• "I am more than honored to be there, so I will be flying there to travel with her and meet some pretty interesting people, I have a feeling," Hasselbeck said. "That's an honor, I'm excited to do it, and I'll have some stories I'm sure on Monday."

Earlier this week, tracking polls showed 56 percent of women feel the Palin pick makes them less confident in McCain's judgment, and now the McCain-Palin campaign wants to boost its support among female voters.

Hasselbeck has always been a pro-McCain supporter, even sporting a McCain T-shirt on the set during Tuesday's program, which triggered an argument with her co-hosts Wednesday over her support for the GOP ticket.

• "[McCain is] the most unifying figure in the Senate. Barack Obama is so far left," Hasselbeck said, then asking co-host, Joy Behar (an Obama supporter), "Do you want some more Barack Obama Kool-Aid, or what?"

• Hasselbeck also criticized the media for its focus on the money the Republican National Committee spent on Palin's clothing: "Are you looking into Joe Biden's supposed Botox shots in his forehead?" she said.

next: Apple Martin Gets Out and WALKS!
Anonymous October 24, 2008, 8:17 PM

Wow, the dumb off on the campaign trail should be truly epic. I am actually sorry I am going to miss it. Do you think the sorority sisters will stay up late and talk about boys and do each other’s hair. Or will they crank call John McCain and ask him if he has Prince Albert in a can?

mary October 24, 2008, 8:48 PM

Good for Elisabeth! And to anony above, go ahead and submit your vote for B.O.—the rest of us will continue to support McCain-Palin until the 4th, and then we’ll see how it all turns out. I don’t see any reason to get nasty and mean about things.

geeze October 24, 2008, 10:20 PM

Elisabeth is so far off she just don’t know what to say or do.

vkay October 24, 2008, 10:25 PM

Just another redneck blind by the white light.

Sofia  October 24, 2008, 11:41 PM

I am very impressed by Elizabeth courage to stand up for what she believes. She is the only Republican conservative on the View and she is not afraid to voice her opinion. She is not afraid to stand up against the liberals on the View, all of the hosts are liberals except Elizabeth. Way to go Elizabeth. You are making America proud. Thanks!

dancemom October 25, 2008, 1:50 AM

The two most annoying public voices at the same place and the same time?? So glad I am on the other side of the country!

realamericaN October 25, 2008, 9:02 AM

Elizabeth rocks go girl !
liberals are anti - american

San Diego Conservitive October 25, 2008, 11:46 AM

GO ELIZABETH!! I am so proud of how you support John McCain and Sarah Palin. Glad you’re on our side. Wish I could be in FL this weekend. I look forward to Monday’s show. You are GREAT!!

WOW! October 25, 2008, 12:54 PM

I now see why Rosie O’Donnell couldn’t work with E-Lizard-face! What an attention wanting, irritating, jerk! Let’s stop watching the view and put her out of a job!

katie October 25, 2008, 5:25 PM

Elizabeth keep stong and stand up for what you belive in. You have a ton of support from you fans

duck825 October 25, 2008, 11:32 PM

she will vote for a dog than the black man can’t you people see that thing hate black people and she such be banned from the from anything she were rise to hate blacks

BEA October 26, 2008, 11:19 AM

IF MCCAIN GETS THE PRESIDENCY, FALLS ILL, PALIN WILL BE IN CHARGE. NEW VICE PRESIDENT ~ LIZZY HASSELBECK. OUR UNITED STATES WILL GO DOWN THE TUBE.

Sandra October 27, 2008, 12:08 PM

This is fantastic. Sarah Palin is absolutely qualified and I am glad she has Elizabeth behind her!

I had hoped that women in this country understood the job of a governor. Since they [the women] can’t relate to executive experience, they talk about clothing and Barbie Dolls. Grow up, girls! Let Sarah Palin be a fine example of a capable woman! Don’t let your own limitations cause you to lack vision and the ability to relate!

Go ahead, have a day at the spa and bake some more cookies. Some of us work for a living and make real decisions!

Sandra

melissa October 27, 2008, 3:19 PM

I am fully behind Elizabeth & Sara. I am so disgusted with the View and the way they treat her on the air. Joy & Barbra barely let her speak without rude interuptions. To me you are an amazing person who holds her head up high dispite, your co-workers abusive behavior. I wish you would get your own show! Thank you for taking a stand, and not being afraid to voice it.
I know our country will be in safe hands with McCain & Sara Palin. They will put us first.

Tracey October 28, 2008, 4:54 PM

Elisabeth, stay strong! There are a lot of us out here behind you and your views 100%. I feel bad for you sitting on that panel with all the liberal garbage that is spewed at you, but you just keep on fighting back girl! Keep up the great work! McCain/Palin 2008

J October 28, 2008, 5:10 PM

I have stopped watching the View…I just could not stand watching the abuse on Elizabeth anymore. The moment she starts to say ANYTHING, one of the mean-spirited, angry women cut her off! I’ve lost all respect for Walters. Elizabeth, there has got to be a better way to make your living…no one should have to go to work and be subjected to that abuse. God bless you and your family.

m October 28, 2008, 11:32 PM

Go Elizabeth!
I don’t watch “the view” because of their rudeness to Elizabeth.

And for the person who left the “E-Lizard-face” comment —- you are a true example of the rudeness and evilness of liberals.

Marivel Abels February 23, 2011, 12:04 AM

Thank you, I’ve just been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I’ve found out till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the supply?