Overweight Women Have More Sex

Gain a few pounds? That means you're sexually satisfied.

overwieght weight woman in bed

If you're feeling blah about your body lately and aren't getting busy because of it, we hear you!

But get this: According to new research published in Obstetrics & Gynecology, overweight women are more likely to have sex than those considered to be of "normal weight."

What the...?

When researchers looked at the sexual behavior of more than 7,000 women, they were astonished to discover that overweight women are having more fun in the bedroom - and their findings contradicted widely held stereotypes that overweight and obese women are insecure and not as sexually active as their thinner counterparts.

Scientists don't know why bigger girls are getting more action, but who cares? Ignore your inner critic if you've packed on a few or just had a baby. Just hit the sheets - your sex life will thank you.

next: Women Cough Up the Cash for Health Care
Anonymous October 31, 2008, 10:21 PM

I know I have a bit of extra cushion and I have a very exciting and satisfying sex life. Let’s hear it for us “happy” gals.

life support for a bank account October 31, 2008, 10:27 PM

Sounds like total BS to me. The women surveyed are either making up stuff, or maybe they are all single and trying desperately to get a man to the altar so they can stop doing it.

to life support for a bank account November 1, 2008, 6:06 PM

Sounds like you are jealous of woman that have curves than you do. When you go to the OBGYN you don’t lie about your sex life. Let’s face it curves are sexy.

Sensuous Wife November 2, 2008, 10:27 AM

I say whatever your size, embrace your sexuality, embrace your husband, and get busy!

Life is too short to wait until you think you look perfect to live it.

I work out regularly and try to eat the way my doctor recommends, and I am shrinking. I’m shrinking for my health, not to feel sexy. I’m already sexy. By the way, I had to laugh because while my story might currently support the statistic of overweight gals having more sex, I intend to keep having more sex when I am no longer overweight. (laugh)

Louisiana Lady November 3, 2008, 11:09 AM

In response to “life support for a bank account”, you sound like a very sad person who is extremely insecure. So what if a woman is not model thin. I’m no where near being thin, but I’m not morbidly obese. I enjoy my sex life with my husband, and he has never made me feel bad about myself. He helps to make me feel better about myself.

Colleen November 3, 2008, 3:24 PM

Maybe the women became overweight in the first place because they were secure in their relationships, and good relationship = more sex? Just a thought.
I mean, I’m very happily married and have 2 kids. My husband always says I look great, so why bust my butt working out when he’s happy?
And for everyone that will criticize me for saying that, I DO exercise and eat healthy. But I’m not gonna kill myself at the gym and I am gonna have cake on my kids birthday.

She November 3, 2008, 4:30 PM

Yeah!! Good news for me! Even though after gaining the baby weight I am now more self conscious of my body more than ever..

Sheri November 15, 2008, 1:19 AM

Theres more to love with heavyset people than with skinny ones.

Anonymous November 20, 2008, 3:38 PM

sheri, your are right….. because heavyset people are more comfortable to lie on, soft to touch because of the fat that sorrounds the body. very comfortable because big woman offers the soft touch because they are oh! so foamy dear.

Lous Vajeen December 5, 2008, 3:20 AM

Fact: fat chicks give great blowjobs, ‘cause they’re always hungry. They need love just like everyone else. They just gotta pay for it.

CN: Fatties, BJ’s, om nom nom.

seymour weiner December 5, 2008, 3:36 AM

you know what’s funny about fat people? everything! lol

Carla December 5, 2008, 4:41 AM

My husband loves my extra weight. mi amor siempre sonríe because he has much more places to stick his pene, aay DIOS MIO! loves

Ninja Foot December 5, 2008, 10:52 AM

Fat women have more sex cause what are they going to do…. turn it down. Beggers cant be choosers.

Chubby Chaser December 5, 2008, 11:01 AM

All the fatties I know are sluts. Thats cause its the only way that they can get any attention.

Ill admit, I have had my share of fat loving. They can be fun as long as you turn the lights off and get drunk. Without the alcohol it would just be gross.

anonymous December 5, 2008, 11:10 AM

I have a friend who is into body building, he has less than 5% body fat, and he is a morbidly-obese chaser.

Seriously. The dude gets some sort of pleasure out of riding land whales.

I dunno, I guess it’s probably easy for him to pick these girls up. The guy is really really shallow, so I imagine he probably just turns the lights out and goes to town. His favorite quote? “It’s all pink on the inside.”

Alan Greenspan December 5, 2008, 1:49 PM

Screwing fat chicks is like riding a moped. It’s all fun and games till your friends find out.

Raydeezy Fosheezy. December 5, 2008, 3:32 PM

oh hell yeh son, nuthin’ better than a big ol women, jus like mah girl Shanaynay. I jus luv layin in bed n caressin them beautiful rolls of fat. Jus grabbin’ handfuls of it n squeezin’ the hell out of it. Sometimes she says it hurts, but I just reach up and slap that hoe in the face, tell her that as long as I’m payin’, I better to be able to squeeze what I want how ever hard I want, ya dig? I also love watchin them waves rollin through her when we start doin the nasty and I really start gettin riled up.

Rosa Maria Jesusa Francesca Rodriguez . December 5, 2008, 4:44 PM

Dios mio! Joo is muy grande. All joo gorditas needs to learn to exercise and no be desperate cochinas tu hombres must be creezy to have es sex con tu it moost be like having es sex with un muy grande piece of flan

Obese Chess December 6, 2008, 12:55 AM

You know why fat chicks give free head?

They have to.

norman December 6, 2008, 3:05 AM

overweight women have more sex? of course they do…not only do they have their wonderful bill-cosby-jello-jiggling vajay, they also have their folds! skinny women = no folds..which only allows for three types of sex…vaginal, anal, and forced..heifers? the possibilities are endless :)