Ivanka Trump Converting for Love

Reports say Ivanka Trump is getting ready to walk down the aisle and is converting to Judaism.

ivanka trump and kushner to wed

Gorgeous Ivanka Trump may be getting ready to walk down the aisle. Donald Trump's daughter is reportedly converting to Judaism so she can marry longtime love Jared Kushner. Kushner, from an orthodox Jewish family, is the publisher of the New York Observer and just as fabulous and filthy rich as his reported soon-to-be fiancé.

Now we all know how outspoken Donald Trump can be (um...remember the Rosie O'Donnell feud) but he's keeping quiet on this one. Our well-placed momlogic sources tell us that Donald and Ivanka have a very close relationship. In fact, Donald is so protective of his daughter, that out of respect for Ivanka, Donald has decided not to comment on his daughter's private life. As for Ivanka, she's keeping quiet and has chosen not to discuss her decision publicly. But a source tells the New York Post that Ivanka's conversion is going nicely. "She and Jared were in shul during the holidays and ate in the sukkah every night," The spy tells the Post.

Well, even though everyone is being tight-lipped about the conversion and what just might be the society wedding of the year, momlogic has a little inside information for you. We've spent some time with both Jared and Ivanka recently and here's what we can report. Besides being absolutely gorgeous and rich, they both share some other qualities as well. Both are hard working, dedicated and are more likely to be found toiling away at their desk than dancing on tables in nightclubs. Yes, both were born into fabulously wealthy families - but believe it or not, these are not spoiled, silver spoon-fed rich kids we're talking about. Both Ivanka and Jared have worked their way up the ranks - Jared in publishing and Ivanka in her father's real estate empire. In fact, friends say their no-nonsense attitudes and strong work ethic is one of the things that first attracted them to each other - well, that and the fact that they're both totally hot!

So while we haven't exactly received our invite to the wedding yet, let us be the first to say, "Mazel Tov" to the happy couple.

Check out these rarely-seen pics from the Trump's personal family photo album.

Tell us, would you convert for love? Comment  in the momlogic community.

Donald Trump with Kids

Related Gallery
Ivanka Trump

next: Peanut Stealing Cat
Not amused October 30, 2008, 8:54 PM

What nonsense! If Jared wanted a real Jewish woman he wouldn’t have dated Ivanka in the first place. Jared should convert to the secular WASPY Christianity that she was raised in since he obviously doesn’t care about dating Jewish women or Judaism! This is all for show and Jared’s parents.

Real Orthodox Jewish Rabbis don’t do conversions for the purpose of marriage so obviously Jared is giving bribe money to this phony “Orthodox Rabbi.” Being Jewish is more than religion, it has to do with culture, your ancestors. Ivanka’s “conversion” is about as real as her boob and nose job. Ivanka will never be a real Jew!

Charles October 31, 2008, 10:48 AM

Nice racism. Never heard of love? I hope they find happiness, so rare in this day and age.

Eli November 2, 2008, 9:00 PM

Now this is a scam.. Not for Ivanka, but for Orthodox judaism. All this implies is that the sincere conversions questioned by so many Orthodox rabbis, the bitter crueltly subjected to these converts and the wait they go through just to become a jew, F those same Rabbis. Corrupt and hypocritical, now I’ve lost all faith in Orthodox judaism.

deenag18 November 2, 2008, 10:27 PM

If Jared and Ivanka are happy, and she converts it’s okay by me. Let them live and be well. It’s better than no conversion. They are two lovely and well adjusted people.

Malka Esther November 4, 2008, 5:04 PM

While orthodox Judaism does not condone converting for marriage it is not unusual for a rabbi to work with people that have found themselves in that position. If it turns out that she is only doing this for marriage that will prevent any beit din from converting her and most beit dins today are pretty good at figuring that our. However, a number of shiksas are drawn to Jewish men and convert for the right reasons by the time we get to the beit din. I know that was my situation. I met a Jewish guy, met Judaism, fell in love with Judaism, then fell in love with the guy, and when push came to shove was willing to give up the Jewish guy if that is what it took to convert.

R.J.Zollner November 6, 2008, 1:42 PM

I wonder if she would convert to marry a rich fat man!

vestin November 12, 2008, 4:46 PM

Whether the conversion is legit by orthodox standards is definitely questionable, but it still makes for a great story!

Anonymous November 22, 2008, 1:20 PM

Don’t be so naive!! Would she convert is he didn’t own a newspaper??? Wake up. Look at all these women who date Jewish guys and are willing to convert into monkeys if they had to. Are these hard working men who are trying to make ends meet? No! They are all ridicoulously rich. Produce one woman who has converted into Judaism and her husband is not rich. All these gold diggers make me sick. And the Jewish boys have the illusion that their women are converting because their future husbands are so magnificent.

Sickened November 28, 2008, 3:42 PM

The racism posted on here is disgraceful. I wonder what would be said if a non-Jew talked like that?

To the moron who called her a gold-digger: NEWS FLASH: She’s Trump’s HARD-WORKING daughter - she doesn’t need this kid’s money - probably has more than he does! Maybe he is the gold-digger and should convert!

I wish her the best. It will be a tough road for her since she’s doing it to please his racist/ excuse me “devout” family and will never be accepted anyway by the bigots she’s supposedly trying to join.

Rachal March 7, 2009, 12:55 AM

Raina Trump Was a Trump a gold digger

Tome March 7, 2009, 5:44 AM

Anyone who converts away from Christianity, even if it’s just for show, is a complete sell out and should never be allowed back. She should be ashamed of herself. Why doesn’t HE convert. What nonsense.

Julie April 8, 2009, 6:23 PM

I think it is wonderful that Ivanka cares enough about what matters to her fiance to convert to Judaism. It is no picnic to go through the process. And once you have an Orthodox conversion, you are considered Jewish as if you were born Jewish and no one is allowed to comment on the fact that you are converted. As a person born Jewish, I am always proud of my Judaism and I am always willing to welcome new Jews to the religion and the culture. I think it is terrible that people are resentful of Ivanka.

sharon May 6, 2009, 6:16 AM

it needs to convert before marriage,,? i dont think so. ivanka is a great lady ever in america history ,,but he choose a wrong guy which is blood thisty jewish. they are a cancer of the universe trouble maker and criminal. shalom…

eric g May 6, 2009, 3:53 PM

Hey Jews. Go love your own race of women.

Whats wrong? They too ugly for you?

Yeah, you people love your religion but HATE your own race.

Jews ARE NOT WHITE. And they are proselyting self loathers.

nick Baisgele May 15, 2009, 12:55 AM

I am of PURE ARYAN (Germanic) heritage.

I checked out my Germanic Heritage
and found that after 19 generations,
on both sides of my ancestry, are
NORDIC. Germany, Denmark, Sweden,
and Holland—-GERMANIC, and Nordic,
as National States.

Ivanka will still be a “goy”.

BLOODLINES, and not so-called “conversions”, determine Jewishness.

The 1935 Nuremberg Laws determined
my VERY PROUD Germanic-Nordic ancestry
once and for all times.
I am ready to die to protect
my NORDIC BLOODLINES!!
However:
Ivanka is free to make up her own mind.

If she, Ivanka, wants to a Jew-by-choice
then it’s her life, not mine.

I will have to answer to one
Jesus Christ, “the Rabbi in the
Sky”.
Accordingly;
I will answer to HIM as a Germanic-
CHRISTIAN.

What Ivanka Trump does, or does not
do, is her own affair,

I hope she makes the RIGHT DECISION!!

SHALOM—if you know what I mean!

Moshe August 3, 2009, 11:23 PM

As an orthodox Jew I am discussed with the racist and selfish comments. I think you are just jealous on Kushner

I wonder what you will say if a non-Jew talks this way.

Mazal tov Ivanka.

Moshe

mdc August 14, 2009, 10:57 PM

What kind of mommas boy is he to let his family influence whom he should marry? He is not a real man in my opinion if he is allowing his family to be of any influence whatsoever in this matter. And I thought Ivanka was stronger than this also, to allow herself to be influenced by them to the point of changing her religion! When she grows up hopefully she will see the light. Regardless of love, be your own person Ivanka!

Anonymous October 15, 2009, 11:54 PM

wow she is converting to judiasm what a big sellout why doesnt he convert to christianity! These jews are the most greedy people on earth and they will do anything to convert or destroy every Christian!

Solyesh October 27, 2009, 6:01 PM

Wow - Forget the ignorant, can’t spell racists’ comments, but my fellow Jews….Not Amused - I think you need to go bck and do a little more studying of our religion. Judaism, while always wary, has always welcomed true, dedicated converts and Judaism is much more about daily practice than bloodlines. Her conversion is between Ivanka and HaShem. Mazal Tov to the happy couple.
An Observant Modern Orthodox Jew