Jessica Alba's Disturbing New Ad

In the latest Declare Yourself ad designed to encourage people to register to vote, the actress posed in a Hannibal Lecter mask.

jessica alba in a hannibal mask for declare yourself voting ad

Celebrities are campaigning hard to get Americans to the polls. Leonardo DiCaprio appeared on Ellen to promote his viral "5 Friends" video that hit the web yesterday. Watch his appearance and the video ...

next: Sarah Palin Reads Momlogic!
Perez October 2, 2008, 8:01 PM

Maybe if she kept her mouth shut more often more hispanics would like her.

JoLynn October 2, 2008, 9:51 PM

I’ve never heard her promote anything, so I must be out of the loop. The ad is a little dramatic, but lame compared to other ads I’ve seen.

Jennifer October 3, 2008, 9:38 AM

This is nothing compared to ANY horror movie our teenagers and some adults watch these days. It’s not disturbing, it’s just trying to get us all to pay attention to anything besides ourselves.
I’m hispanic and I admire her for her opinions. She’s always been graceful and kind from what I’ve seen of her, but that’s just MY opinion!

Destiny October 5, 2008, 8:03 PM

They should be telling people to make an EDUCATED vote!

Anna October 9, 2008, 1:16 PM

What is the point of voting, I don’t care for any of the cannidates running, they are all rich jerks that lied and swindled their way into the presidential running. Clinton did it, JFK, Bush… etc.. People are always saying that this is a democracy; when it is not its a republic. The day that this country stops the lies and becomes a true democracy i will participate in voting.

voice in your head January 5, 2009, 9:16 PM

You forgot Nixon, Wilson, Jefferson, even Licnoln. Every president that there ever was lied to us. But you have to ask yourself this… did they do it for us or for themselves?

That one person October 13, 2010, 10:41 AM

jessica alba still looks hot in that mask
oh yeah, VOTE PEOPLE!!