Jon & Kate Plus Nine?

The couple was on "Regis & Kelly" today and made a surprising announcement. When asked if they were going to have any more kids, amid all the chaos on stage, Kate said she doesn't want to get pregnant again, but ...

Bluebell Madonna and mom, Spice Girl Geri Halliwell Gwyneth Paltrow and Apple Brad Pitt and Maddox Jolie-Pitt
Celebrity Baby Names: Love It or Not? Celebrity Babies Celebs At Play: Posing or Playing?

next: Jimmy Kimmel & Sarah Silverman: Back Together?
Anonymous October 3, 2008, 1:36 PM

Hopefully the homestudy agency will see she’s a bucket o crazy and deny the adoption.

anonymous 2 October 3, 2008, 3:03 PM

I guess she wants more $ for TLC. Maybe Jon is saving up to get that silver stick removed from her a$$.

Pam October 3, 2008, 3:08 PM

Why in the world whould you say that? Anyone can see she is a good mom! How many kids do you have?, probably none huh?

Pam October 3, 2008, 3:10 PM

You know what, jealousy will get you no where in life!

Anonymous October 3, 2008, 4:05 PM

I am anon #1 (name Becky) and I have 3 kids. But thanks for asking, Pam. And what would I have to be jealous of? She’s miserable.

~me~ October 3, 2008, 6:43 PM

what is wrong here… so the woman does not want to have any more kids unless its adoption… big deal… why are so many people upset by this?

Me! October 3, 2008, 6:54 PM

I love them and they look happy to me on here and on TLC I think they’re great parents. And no I’m not a mom.

anonymous 2 October 3, 2008, 6:55 PM

Yes I’m just so jealous that I have two kids and not a herd like her. I also wish someone would come over and do my laundry while I go to spa and put my husband down. Gosh if only I could as up tight as her.

ame i. October 3, 2008, 11:09 PM

They already have too many kids to be able to give each one individual and undivided attention more than once a month. Eight kids divided by two parents (and a nanny, if applicable) equals someone always getting the short end of the stick. A person can’t ride two horses with only one butt.

Pam October 4, 2008, 12:58 AM

Hmmm, I can’t figure her out? I wonder what Jon wants? Does it matter?

anonymous 2 October 4, 2008, 4:07 PM

Pam I think all Jon wants is his balls back.

Tracy October 6, 2008, 6:41 AM

Why is there so many negative comments? She said she would love to adopt one day, not tomorrow. There are so many children that need homes out there and atleast she’s willing to admit she would want to take one in. Why in the world is this a bad thing? I would love to adopt one day to, just not right now. Everyone that is judging them has never walked a day in their life. I’m sure you are so perfect.

momoffour October 6, 2008, 6:53 AM

Our country is anti family, that’s why you see the negative comments. I started hearing negative comments when I got pregnant with number 3.

becca October 6, 2008, 7:07 AM

Hats off to them both…I have multiples and it is not easy, and yes on a bad day I have bitten my husbands head off too…Don’t judge until you try it

Judy October 6, 2008, 7:33 AM

I gave birth to 9 children (all singles) then adopted a 4yr old girl and later a 2yr old boy. We only had ten of the children at home at once due to the fact our adopted daughter had Cerebal Palsey and only lived another year - she was severe. You CAN give individual attention if you want to and we did. It all requires work but it was worth it. I agree with Tracy that there are many children out there needing homes, needing to be loved and provided for. We never had a lot of money, but we taught the kids to share and work together and we did a lot of fun things. We loved each other and we loved God. One of my sons died in a car accident at age 18 and my heart still aches after all these years. I found out that no matter how children you have - each is a one child family in your heart.

Anonymous October 6, 2008, 7:51 AM

Maybe you should all stop judging people…just because they don’t do things the way you would doesn’t mean that it’s not what’s right for them. It’s really none of your business….so what if they’re making money from the show…good for them!! Some people just need to relax!

Trish October 6, 2008, 7:56 AM

My hats are off to the both of them… If I could’ve found away to afford 3 more kids ( I have 3) I would’ve. I am happy for them and their kids. Jon and Kate, keep doing what your doing:)

Teresa October 6, 2008, 8:36 AM

I think something that people are always quick to forget is the fact that during this “life” that we see, there is a whole tv crew there also! Don’t you think you would be a little uptight in front of the entire world! You shouldn’t be so quick to judge what you see in segmented hours of someones life!

Dorothy October 6, 2008, 8:45 AM

Judy,
You sound like such a loving person. God bless you for giving your whole heart to your family. I am sorry your adopted daughter died only one year after you got her. I bet she was so happy to have you as her mother.
I pray someone kind takes very good care of you when you are in need of assistance! Once again God Bless You & Keep You Always In The Palms Of His Hands!

Vickie October 6, 2008, 9:26 AM

Who cares? They provide for their kids we each make our own choices and in the end NO one cares about what you think! I say love your kids and your family and quit wasting time on someone elses.