Maple Syrup Fights Menopause

What you put on your kids' pancakes could erase wrinkles and dry skin.

pancakes with products on top

When chemist Ben Kaminsky's wife was having a hard time with her skin during menopause, he came upon the answer to his wife's dilemma while on an ice fishing trip: Maple trees surrounding a frozen lake survived horrible winter weather and yet returned revived and rejuvenated every spring. Kaminsky put that principle to use and created a skin care kit that transforms parched, aging skin into glistening, glowing youthful skin. He created Kamins Bio-Maple line Menopause Kit. It's gentle, all natural, and can be worn under make up.

Of course, you could always try some good old maple syrup -- but that might get a little sticky though.

next: Yep, Penguins and Clay Aiken are Gay
cara October 1, 2008, 10:58 AM

Now, where can I find a guy like that? On a fishing trip and on his mind, his wife and HER worries. Lucky lady.

jackie October 1, 2008, 1:36 PM

hah totally! Mine won’t even pick up my tampons from the pharmacy!

Marie E. Ayuso October 2, 2008, 9:11 AM

this is very unsual…

miriam October 3, 2008, 9:02 PM

I have been using B Kamins Bio Maple eye cream for years and love it. It helps the wrinkles and takes the dark circles away. I swear I’d look like a racoon without it. I never knew the story behind it.

nikysoya September 29, 2010, 4:00 AM

What are the symptoms of menopause and peri-menopause?
Menopause - when period stop forever.
Peri-menopause - the menopause when estrogen levels start to drop.
Want more details about this visit this link it gives you sufficient information about this go atozmenopause.

raiena December 30, 2010, 2:20 AM

This is true, I’ve tried them, Kamin Bio Maples works bautifully to make your skin healthy. Are you sure this is invented by a man?

best male masturbator March 16, 2011, 3:08 AM

amount of sperm to get pregnant increasing ejaculation volume amount of sperm needed to become pregnant is a low sperm count permanent diet to improve sperm count what is the average amount of sperm how to increase ejaculation naturally boost ejaculation increase my sperm count more sperm naturally sperm volume pills small sperm amount lack of seminal fluid increase seminal fluid production how to increase the amount of sperm can sperm count be increased vitamins to increase sperm how to ejaculate more often how to increase sperm count in male increase sperm zinc