Exclusive: Maria Shriver Left Her Baby in the Car!

...and other true mommy confessions from California's First Lady.

Momlogic met with Maria Shriver at the star-studded 2008 Women's Conference, and she dished with us about checking her kids' Facebook pages and the time she accidentally left her baby in the car. Check out the video.

next: The Master Cleanse is for Rich People!
none October 23, 2008, 6:28 AM

I want someone to sit Maria down and tell her we all know she obviously has an eating disorder, and then gently break it to her that she has the cheek bones and facial features of the crypt keeper.

thin October 23, 2008, 8:32 AM

How sad. Maria Shriver can not help the way her cheek bones appear! I am as little as she is and I most certainly do NOT have an eating disorder!! I am just so sick and tired of reading and hearing people accuse thin women of having a disorder.

geo October 23, 2008, 8:41 AM

I like herALWAYS HAVE>
but think she should try a different hair do,. AS you age, shorter hair lets you look younger.
I have high cheek bones, and shorter hair is better for my face features. When i had longer hair, it made me look so much older.
She is just human like all of us, so it is expected she make mistakes like most others do.

Ester October 23, 2008, 8:49 AM

For once I wish people would stick to the articles!!! Why does her appearance matter? This is about Women’s Conference!!! See the good she does NOT how she looks.

Susan from Omaha October 23, 2008, 9:41 AM

I once read where Maria (and Cher and a few others) had their back molars removed to give them that hollow cheeked look, years ago. I think that eventually backfired when they aged. Sorry Ester, couldnt help a little gossip. : )

dj October 23, 2008, 9:42 AM

I agree with Ester how she looks has nothing to do with the topic!

Morgan October 23, 2008, 10:45 AM

OMG, ladies. Maria is working to bring women together and empower us to follow our dreams and you talk about her appearance? Shame on you, catty women. You are what’s wrong with women these days.

Kerri October 23, 2008, 11:04 AM

CORRECT, Morgan. To those commenting on her appearance: Shameful and sad.

Maria Shriver has done unbelievable things to move women forward worldwide. Empowerment is an extraordinary gift to give and she delivers everyday.

Anonymous October 23, 2008, 12:17 PM

Everyone needs to worry about their own lives and quit trying to stick their noses in others

Anonymous October 23, 2008, 12:32 PM

why do we as women like to put each other down??? pls let’s always learn to deal with issues at hand and support other women who are doing something conmmendable and not put them down. who cares if she’s a midget or got a hunched back???

anon October 23, 2008, 4:48 PM

I also think that it’s mean to talk about the way people look. It’s not what’s on the outside, but what’s on the inside that matters.

Maribeth October 25, 2008, 7:40 AM

I thought she looked beautiful! Inside AND out!

Rhonda October 25, 2008, 8:51 AM

She is a real person, shame on everyone for downing her looks. I’d give anything to be that thin. So she made a mistake and forgot her baby, at least she’s honest enough to confess and the baby was fine. She learned a lesson from it and that’s what matters. We as women should support each other and lift each other up.

Brandi October 25, 2008, 12:27 PM

I think that Rhonda is right. She is a real person, who makes mistakes just like anyone else. I commend her for being honest. Not everyone would admit having faults, especially at her level!

Pritina November 20, 2008, 6:23 PM

Ok, so I thought I could learn more about the conference because I missed it and it sounds like you’all missed it too! Hilarious! ;O)

Get More Facebook Fans December 9, 2010, 7:21 PM

Many thanks for creating a honest attempt to provide an explanation for this. I think very strong about it and would like to nkwo more. If it is OK, as you find out extra in depth wisdom, might you mind posting more posts very similar to this one with extra guidelines?

cateywnne May 10, 2011, 4:58 PM

Young girls growing up emulate the “look” people in the media are showing them. Maria Shriver did not always look so gaunt, and IF she does have an eating disorder(and she looks like she does) then she should get help and stop showing young girls that to look skeletal is not healthy or beautiful!