Mom Gives 13-Year-Old Daughter Smokes For Good Behavior

childsmoker34.jpg

A mother told Closer magazine that she allows her 13-year-old daughter to smoke weed, drink and have sex. She also uses cigarettes as a reward for good behavior! Tracy Holt, 43, says that punishing her child is only punishing herself since she must live with her in the house. "There are a lot worse things she could be doing. We've all got to die sometime," Hold said. "I haven't got cancer from smoking so she'll probably be all right anyway." Wait ... what?!?

Read more hot stories Moms Are Talking About.

next: Pantyhose for Your Man?!
JLCoburn October 21, 2008, 3:03 PM

I would think openly admitting to providing a minor with not only age restricted items but ILLEGAL DRUGS would be plenty for CPS to yank that kid outta the house no quetions asked.

praying4baby#2 October 21, 2008, 4:39 PM

WOW! SHE’S A MODEL PARENT!

Teetont October 21, 2008, 6:39 PM

god bless that child, I hope CPS comes and arrests that mother

freefromitallnow October 21, 2008, 9:04 PM

Oh please, what is this, an article from the Onion?

Dorothy October 22, 2008, 7:42 AM

What kind of mother is this I ask….
She sounds like an addict that wants a friend instead of a daughter. She has no clue as to how to raise a decent child and needs to have her child or children taken away from her. I think she needs to take parenting classes to help her learn RIGHT from WRONG.
I can’t imagine why this women would say these things in a public forum. Maybe she is reaching out for help or maybe she wants her children taken away from her? It is a strange situation.

medifast diets May 19, 2010, 7:55 PM

I found many valuable dieting ideas on this internet site named the celebeater it covers celebrity diet plans and movie star celebrity exercise programs. It made it easier for myself I really just believed I’d pass this on for anyone out there struggling with weight loss.