Paris: I'm Not Changing Diapers!

Paris loves Nicole Richie's baby. But not enough to change the baby's diaper.

There are a lot of things Paris Hilton loves: shoes, her BF Benji Madden, and Nicole Richie's baby Harlow. But there are also a few things she doesn't love: John McCain, Sarah Palin's fashion choices, and changing Harlow's diaper. Though Paris loves to visit Nicole's adorable tot, she does NOT partake in mom duties. It actually got us thinking: Would you change your friends baby's diaper? Have you asked your friend to? What about your family's baby ... is that different? Check out Paris' funny response to the dirty diaper dilemma while talking to Tyra, in today's episode.

next: How I Got My Kids off Their Butts
Dorothy October 13, 2008, 7:06 PM

No I would not change my friends babies diapers. I think that is a private thing between parents and their nannies. I just wouldn’t feel right doing that.
I don’t babysit either!

Anonymous October 14, 2008, 1:51 PM

Paris Hilton should NEVER become a mother because she is very selfish.

she October 14, 2008, 4:30 PM

I’d change a friend’s baby’s diaper, no big deal.. I change so many of my own baby’s diapers that I don’t think it would even be an issue…

Jac October 15, 2008, 11:47 AM

A diaper is a diaper. I babysit my bf’s nieces all the time and change their diapers. It’s not really a big deal. And as for Paris, I can’t see her changing anyone’s diaper anytime soon.

Anonymous October 15, 2008, 1:11 PM

listen paris needs to get over it. even she was to do it she wouldnt do it right she would be a terrible mom

Jason Goldtrap October 16, 2008, 8:08 AM

I would say this lowers my opinion of Paris Hilton however, I’m not sure if that is mathematically possible.

Heather October 17, 2008, 10:20 AM

Why wouldn’t I change my friend’s babies diapers? I watch them, they need a change…bing, bam, boom it’s done. They also have no problems changing my kids diapers (when they still wore them that is). I also have no problems feeding them, burping them, or any other ways I can be helpful to one of my friends.

Shelley October 21, 2008, 10:21 AM

Honestly, you would rather leave a baby sitting in a soiled diaper instead of changing it,how selfish! I hope when you get old you don’t need your diaper changed.Just a thought.

nick November 19, 2008, 9:32 PM

paris is so shelfish, its very sad, some one raised her wrong, good god.

douglas March 31, 2009, 7:41 PM

well i dont think its problem changing other kids diapers because i watched my cousins all the time so now i need diaper changes but i do them myself lol

Golf Clubs September 14, 2010, 10:36 AM

In related news, the Wayans brothers want to cast Tiger woods in their next movie but they can’t decide if the title should be White Chicks 11 or 12 ?