Report: Jamie Lynn Pregnant ... AGAIN!

Is 17-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears already expecting her second?

Jamie Lynn Spears

The National Enquirier is reporting that "Zoey 101" star Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant -- again. The Enquirer says the 17-year-old mother to three-month-old Maddie Briann thought she couldn't get pregnant while breast feeding (oops). Sources tell the tabloid she took a home pregnancy test that came out positive and now friends are urging her to terminate the pregnancy.

Not so fast, says TMZ. They claim an "unimpeachable source" has said the pregnancy rumor is absolutely untrue.

What do you believe it? Is the report true?

Related Galleries

next: Unbelievable! Bailed Out CEOs' $400k Spa Retreat
Vita David October 8, 2008, 1:29 PM

For some reason, everyone treats this subject(which for both Jamie Lynn and an unborn baby, I hope is false)—like a joke..this has become a new fashion for teens, and it is heartbreaking, I really hope that she was smarter than what they are saying about being pregnant again, and why would “friends” be telling her to terminate. This is all very disturbing, and I hope very sincerely false.

Amber October 8, 2008, 2:12 PM

Shes not

Myra October 8, 2008, 3:03 PM

I hope that she’s not pregnant again. She’s so young.

Tanya October 8, 2008, 3:15 PM

Why oh why, Momlogic, do you keep posting this ridiculous stuff? I’m ashamed of myself for even clicking on this article.

colleen October 8, 2008, 10:48 PM

i agree with you tanya!

Karen October 9, 2008, 11:40 AM

Honestly! Who really cares? Is it really any of our business if she is or isn’t pregnant? Before you start judging others, I suggest you take a good long look in the mirror to make sure you are absolutley perfect! Let these people live their lives!

Mickey October 9, 2008, 4:24 PM

So Somebody please tell me why it’s a problem if she is, besides her age and not being married? Really, it seems as if the whole being married thing used to be the problem, now everyone who wants a child just does whatever suits them and give no consideration to marriage. So why is she being crusified? As far as the age thing, yeah she’s young, back in the day they women were much younger. Then it became a economic issue. Well we all know that she’s got the dough to be a parent. Why don’t all you people write a letter to our government leaders and address the real problem, uneducated, welfare, teen, mothers. Jamie-lynn is not one of them, she has the resources to care for probably 20 children, from birth thru college. She is not asking the system for help. She is not asking to be a roll model. The media did that. If teen girls are have children, then there is a problem at home. I would know, I was one 23 years ago. My son has graduated from college and is a contributing member of society, against the odds. Motherhood is the hardest job in the world for a young woman. She seems to have a support system there to help and the funds to do it, who really cares what the Spears sisters do. Let them make their mistakes like all of the rest of us have. Leave the girl (girls) alone!

Jessie October 9, 2008, 6:29 PM

You can’t get pregnant breast feeding come on. This is why more people need to talk to their kids about sex, or they need to learn more in school or something. but i hope this is false also.

shirley October 9, 2008, 10:10 PM

dumb on cant get pregnant while breast feeding.. so ignorant!?

MRS JOHNNIE HARPER October 9, 2008, 10:59 PM

I AGREE W/MICKEY, YES SHE’S TOO YOUNG BUT
WOMEN HAVE BEEN DOING IT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME, BUT FOR HER TOO HAVE JUST HAD A BABY A LITTLE OVER FOUR MONTHS AGO IS WAY TOO SOON, I MEAN WHERE’S THE PROTECTION? DOES SHE BELIEVE IN BIRTH CONTROL. AND YES CELEBS. ARE TREATING THIS BABY MAKING THING AS SOME NEW FASHION STATEMENT, BUT AS WE ALL KNOW MONEY DOESN’T MAKE YOU SMARTER, DID SHE GET HER GED YET?

Renee October 10, 2008, 10:45 PM

Who cares!!!!It’s her life people, deal with it. As long as I don’t have to support her kids I couldn’t care less.

Danielle October 23, 2008, 10:41 PM

Vita David- You should probably pick a side and stick with it. You’re trying to not only have your cake and eat it..but everyone else’s as well. Either teenagers should not be mothers or pregnancy terminations should not be tolerated. It’s pretty unreasonable for you the expect both..especially when you do not know Jamie Lynn personally and you have no way of knowing what kind of person she will raise.

izle March 18, 2011, 4:20 AM

god damn this is so good ! Ill come back and check it out. i hope you guys add more content related to this. Later fellas.