Vampire Mom and Son "Feed" off Each Other

We thought vampires were just in the movies with sexy actors and fangs. But we found a real vampire who let us into her underground world for a day -- and wait until you see what really goes on.

Vampyra, a mom of three and a new grandma, says she was born a vampire. Her biological parents aren't vampires and she has no contact with them. Her three boys, one biological and two foster sons are all aware their mom is a vampire and it doesn't bother them, because they are too.

Viewer Discretion Advised

Don't miss The Tyra Banks Show this Friday if you want to hear more from Vampyra and other real vampires.

next: No Job? No Sex!
Sharon October 30, 2008, 9:24 AM

I too read the comments first then watched the video.
MJ are you serious?
I just think, this is what she put out for people to see (one way or the other) what does she/ they do when people aren’t watching.?
I also keep thinking about her having foster children??

K. Cleaver October 30, 2008, 9:38 AM

This is just ridiculous. The woman is irresponsible and just plain stupid.

Sharon October 30, 2008, 9:59 AM

Thank you for posting this: www.myspace.com/mistressvampyra
Now I’m going to get opinionated! This woman apparently has no limits according to what she has on her site: “I am many things… I am a pansexual, sadistic, vampyric Mistress. I live both a 24/7 vampyre and BDSM lifestyles. I have 16 years experience in these lifestyles.I run a Vampyre/otherkin real time House. If I sound interesting drop me a line but only if you are over 18…” (oops, I guess she does have some limit i.e. doesn’t want arrested).
This was a new one for me, I had to look up pansexual: exhibiting or implying many forms of sexual expression.
Foster kids??

Kelli October 30, 2008, 10:37 AM

This is beyond sick. Whoever knows where this person is should report her.

RM October 30, 2008, 10:40 AM

WTH????
Anonymous: “she looks like she is eating more than blood!”
I was thinking the same thing. :)

Teresa DeRubeis-Schaefer October 30, 2008, 10:42 AM

I like to think of myself as open minded and I don’t like to judge, I could care less what this woman is into. However, when children are involved that is a different story it is absolutely unaccaptable that she has exposed her children and possibly her grandchildren to her vampiric beliefs.That is what is most disturbing.

Anonymous October 30, 2008, 11:06 AM

god you fuckers are stupid, ITS NOT YOUR JOB TO DECIDE WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG. as long as her children know the phone numbers and understand her there’s not much you can do.

just because someone has a different view point than yours, however extreme, their not fit to take care of children?

Sheli October 30, 2008, 11:31 AM

The article doesn’t say how old the children are. I don’t believe the one on the video is considered a child though. As far as the fire ritual, if she is doing it on under age children that can be considered child endangerment. I think the state needs to look into the matter. As far as vampires being real, I don’t believe in them myself.
I too expected to see them drinking more than a couple of drops of blood. If that is all it takes to be a vampire I would say almost everyone is one. Who hasn’t gotten a paper cut or pin prick and immediately put that finger in their mouth, I know I have.
This article is just stupid and it is giving the Crazy Lady alot of media attention, which seems to be what she is after.

Angered October 30, 2008, 11:35 AM

This is way too much !!! I am very surprised that Momlogic even decided this was worth printing, but I guess they thought it was. I don’t. She is a very disturbed person and some one need to sit up and take notice that involving foster children in this stupid ritual is wrong. There are no vampires humans.

Anon October 30, 2008, 11:40 AM

Well I don’t disagree with different belief systems, and I think she’s got a right to believe wnat she does, I just think she takes it a little to far when she’s doing these things infront of a camera-obviously she’s going to get ripped into (no pun intended)

Jaclyn October 30, 2008, 11:57 AM

WTF? I can not think of anything else to say. I am holding back a strong urge to puke right now! omg!

Hunter October 30, 2008, 12:44 PM

I know I’ll get slamed for this but…
vampires are real peaple, there are many speceis that drink blood, including humans, one example is the tribe that drinks the blood of there cows mixed in milk, and that is the main sorce of there food, the vast majoraty of commemnts made here are based on cultural and religous stigmas and bias, I personaly can think of many examples of behavure that would repulse me, but I have the wisdom not to judge other based on my personal moralitys, as I would not wish them to judge me based on theres.

H October 30, 2008, 1:30 PM

Just because she feeds on blood doesn’t make her an unfit mother. You should be complaining about the thousands of crackheads and alchoholics who really do abuse their kids, instead.

Ewwww October 30, 2008, 1:47 PM

Ewwww that’s so disturbing. That poor grandbaby.

Bree October 30, 2008, 1:54 PM

No need for us to get so bent out of shape. The lord will deal with her in his time and his way. They are not real maybe she has a lower level demon, now that is real.

Missy October 30, 2008, 1:59 PM

Ummmm, I thought vampires were supposed to be pretty?

Erin  October 30, 2008, 2:47 PM

Oui vey…

Ann October 30, 2008, 3:18 PM

Wow…

she October 30, 2008, 4:49 PM

I really think she’s just a plain ol crazy woman. She’s not a real vampire. Vampires don’t really exist. She’s some silly lady looking for attention and shock value and she’s most likely insane to begin with. Whoever granted her foster children should be fired and put away in the same facility as this loony toon.

Anonymous October 30, 2008, 5:33 PM

The stupidest thing I have ever seen!!