Vampire Mom and Son "Feed" off Each Other

We thought vampires were just in the movies with sexy actors and fangs. But we found a real vampire who let us into her underground world for a day -- and wait until you see what really goes on.

Vampyra, a mom of three and a new grandma, says she was born a vampire. Her biological parents aren't vampires and she has no contact with them. Her three boys, one biological and two foster sons are all aware their mom is a vampire and it doesn't bother them, because they are too.

Viewer Discretion Advised

Don't miss The Tyra Banks Show this Friday if you want to hear more from Vampyra and other real vampires.

next: No Job? No Sex!
halen October 30, 2008, 9:11 PM

I can always rely on MomLogic commenters to leave plenty of entertaining, judgmental comments… thanks for the entertainment! they’re sometimes better than the videos or articles posted… :)

renee October 30, 2008, 10:01 PM

vampirism is actually a “common” under ground practice BUT they do not play with fire and usually dont broadcast their lifestyles and children are off limits.this chick is full of crap

TanT October 31, 2008, 12:14 AM

I can not see why any one would allow this woman to have children around her. I was sick to my stomach when I watched this. Maybe the government should investagate more of the parents they are giving foster children to. She has damanged this young man and it kinda almost seemed sexual. SHe should never be allowed any children and her foster son might even need his son taken away from his home.

wendy  October 31, 2008, 12:17 AM

Watching her stick her tongue down her boyfriends throat and then later giving blood to her foster son makes me think of all the transmittable diseases this skank could have.And pouring rubbing alcohol on someone and then lighting it on fire,wtf?!Can u imagine this”grandma”babysitting?I’m a little bit different myself being an atheist and i think outside of the box but this is way to much.Eek,is all i can say.

Shelley Gross October 31, 2008, 6:33 AM

THIS WOMAN IS A FREAKEN NUT! SHE HAS BEEN MENTALLY, PHYSICALLY, AND I WOULDN’T DOUBT SEXUALLY ABUSING THOSE BOYS, BRAINWASHING THEM FOR YEARS. SHE NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED!!!!!!!
EITHER THAT, OR HER NEIGHBOURS ARE GOING TO FIND OUT HER “DIRTY LITTLE SECRET” AND BURN HER AT THE STAKE!

Jess October 31, 2008, 11:50 AM

I don’t understand what the big deal is really. Why can’t people live the way they want to ? Oh and dose anyone know if her foster son is still single ?

doth0512 October 31, 2008, 1:46 PM

Ths was just so stupid. She’s obviously not stable. As a car taker of children myself I’d have to say any one who would put children in her home needs to be evaluated, and both the worker and the mother need to be brought up on child abuse charges! I watched this and the only thing I could think of wa how stupid it was!!!!!!!

Anonymous October 31, 2008, 5:26 PM

Hm. It is somewhat odd that she chose to post this for everyone to see…That’s all I can think of..
I agree that she is an attention seeker, but I wont put down her beleifs. I wont judge her, thats not my place.
Before I watched this video I read all the comments, and it wasn’t as bad as you made it out to be. I thought she was physicly biting her young children!
Just remember guys, its not your place to judge her. Offer advice if you wish, but don’t critasize.

Lynn October 31, 2008, 6:40 PM

wow…..do we really need to see her tongueing her bf?
come on

Jamey November 1, 2008, 10:41 AM

This chick is nuts. She obviously is really stupid if she puts a video online for all to see and says her children are involved with her insanity. Foster children are already messed up (but not their fault) when placed in a foster home, but then have to be placed in hers…OMG, them poor kids. I hope to God all the kids are taken from her.

Anonymous November 1, 2008, 3:02 PM

I really think this lady has some psycho-sexual issues going on….

Shado November 1, 2008, 7:43 PM

Look I am her biological son and I do not condone most of the actions taken in that film. If you would like to talk to somebody first hand who was raised by this woman please contact me at my myspace. My screenname is “Lost in loves web”. I look forward to shedding a little truth on the matter.

dolores pruitt November 2, 2008, 4:30 PM

This woman is very sick and no child should be in her presence or under her supervision. The world we live in makes it difficult enough to be a child as it is, and to think that any adult would wreak havoc in any childs life is deplorable. What agency would allow any child including her so called grand-child to be subject to such sick behavior is beyond me. This is a perfect example of how some of society has made everything and anything acceptable….PRAY FOR HER SOUL…..

Momuv6 November 3, 2008, 5:12 PM

I have to say my eyes are still large from looking at this satanic type event. I feel like heaving!! Prayer PRAYER PRAYER. I will ask GOD to forgive me for even viewing this. That is the most craziest thing EVER!!! I pray someone takes that grandchild OUT OF THAT HOUSE!

rebecca November 3, 2008, 10:23 PM

I love the whole vampire movie thing and i’m into those types of movies, because is not real and i can loose myself in my imagination. but this woman takes it too far. i love the whole vampire fantasy but i would not take it were that women has gone. too weird.

Abraxas November 7, 2008, 4:24 AM

I am actually rather taken aback by the utter creepiness factor of this video. She obviously is craving only the attention of the camera..and is a pewtrid actress! DX

As a Vampyre and Mystic I can tell you this woman gives a bad name to the Vampyre community and the magickal community!

Also…I agree with the one who said a ritual should be private…sometimes it can be shown…for educational purposes and the such…however…this woman was putting on a show! Bloody Hell…I mean I think this one is mayhap a little nuts. I am curious as to what shall happen as a connotation for being open about the way she lives her life…should be interesting to see, eh?

Adult dating with amature models November 9, 2008, 4:51 AM

It is tough trying to total the time we’ve consumed tracking down inurl:blog adult material.

jasonC November 11, 2008, 10:10 AM

Being a vampire myself I find this APPALLING !!!!

We do not condone such practices. Feeding off your own family is just ….. god I cant even think of a way to describe it.

For those of you interested in know more about real vampires and how we really do things (not some mom seeing an opportunity to promote herself) contact me or visit the community website www.sangspace.com

Anonymous November 12, 2008, 7:33 PM

Listen here you buffoons.None of you have any idea of what you are talking about. That boy was a willing adoption, he did it on his own after he became an adult. No one is influenced into believing what they are, vampyres, not vampires, are something many of you here know nothing about. Get hollywood out of your heads. That boy found out what he was on his own, and she accepted him for what he was. Most of you here know nothing of what you are saying. Just because it is different and not what you hoped doesn’t make it wrong. And any of you try to quote religion, you are nothing but hypocrites because most religions that refer to their god as god believe in lack of judgment. To accept all for who they are, and respect them, HYPOCRITES. Ignorant hypocrites. you sicken me.

Anonymous November 12, 2008, 7:35 PM

There is a lot that is missing in this article that needs to be said, how can anyone judge when they don’t really know anything about these people