Video: Sarah Palin on Saturday Night Live

Tina Fey has been making headlines for her portrayal of Palin for weeks, but the real Sarah Palin finally appeared on "Saturday Night Live." Check out the video:

Read More Hot Stories Moms Are Talking About.

next: Celebrity Style Sinners
AK Mom October 20, 2008, 6:14 PM

I love the fact that Gov Palin appeared on SNL :O)

Lori M October 22, 2008, 12:48 PM

Sarah, was awesome on SNL. Way to show them what a great gal you are, Sarah! It was very entertaining and I find it interesting that it was the highest rated SNL ever watched. I think more people like Sarah Palin than the media reports. Perhaps this is a true test of the lengths the media will go to, to hide the truth. Anyway, Sarah Palin is a natural, loved her on the show!

Janice October 22, 2008, 4:57 PM

Yes, she is a natural TV character who is no where near qualified to be the leader of our country!!

People watched to see how stupid she would come off. Why does she have time for SNL when legitimate news show have been begging to hear her answer some relevant questions regarding her leadership ability and her knowledge of world events.

Shouldnt THAT be more important!

Kelly October 22, 2008, 8:06 PM

Janice- is it just me, or are just a very angry person? I have read several of your comments and I have noticed a pattern. You seem to enjoy putting people down when they comment about someone in the Republican party. Does this make YOU feel better about YOURSELF? Good God girl, get a grip on it!
Ok, now I am going to make a comment on Sarah and SNL so try to restrain yourself Janice. I thought Sarah Palin looked great and I appreciated her sense of humor.

Lori M October 24, 2008, 5:19 PM

Janice, here is something for you to think about…Sarah Palin is running for Vice President. She has executive experience as a Mayor and as a Governor. Barack Obama is running for PRESIDENT. He has no experience in an executive position because in his short political career he has only served as a Senator. Apparently, you don’t understand that. Senator McCain has over 20 years of experience to Senator Obama’s 2 years of experience in the Senate. John McCain is running against Barack Obama for the Presidency. GET IT? It would do you some good to get educated on what executive experience is. As a matter of fact, it would do you some good to just plain get educated. Your comments make have no substance…just insults.

Janice October 26, 2008, 2:51 PM

Lori M- Like you haven’t insulted???? Your posts are ranting and raving and filled with hate and lies!

I would have considered McCain had he
1. Not supported the war…still
2. Not picked Sarah Palin.

Check out the story on Palins touted “biggest accomplishment” on the natural pipeline she commissioned to be built. Not only that it cant possibly be done in the amount of money she approved it for…she abused her power yet again to narrow the field down to one bidder, who she happens to have ties with!!!! Her executive experiece means nothing when it is full of holes.

I DO educate myself and I suggest you last two do too if you ever want America to recover!!!

And Kelly…I actually am a pretty calm and happy person. I am angry about the war and the pick of Palin.

Forum grossesse March 5, 2011, 11:47 AM

A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little evaluation on this. And he in fact purchased me breakfast because I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If potential, as you develop into experience, would you mind updating your weblog with more details? It’s highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this weblog publish!