You be the judge.
Many bloggers are commenting on how many times McCain stuck out his tongue last night during the debate.
What is the meaning of this?
Here are the top five theories floating around:
• Retired FBI agent and poker expert Joe Navarro says: Tongue-jutting behavior is a gesture used by people who think they have gotten away with something or are "caught" doing something. It's a "tell."
• It's just a nervous twitch.
• He's just wetting his dry mouth or chapped lips.
• Stephen Colbert says McCain is going for the "reptile vote."
• It's an "old person" thing.
What do you think?