Woman Arrested After Scaring Kids in Cow Costume

woman arrested dressed as cow

Woman Arrested After Scaring Kids in Cow Costume: Police in Ohio arrested a woman for unruly behavior for harassing pedestrians -- all while wearing a cow costume. 32-year-old Michele Allen, who was charged with chasing children, blocking traffic, urinating in public and yelling at police, pleaded guilty to one count of disorderly conduct. Police initially sent her home, but were called back to the same area hours later after receiving reports that a woman in a cow costume was blocking traffic. Allen was given a one month prison sentence.

next: '7th Heaven' Star Ties the Knot
Carleton Bell October 2, 2008, 11:48 AM

That’s IGNUNT!!!

Watusi Jenkins October 2, 2008, 7:46 PM

How she durrin?

Danielle October 2, 2008, 7:53 PM

This seriously had me laughing all day.

Anonymous October 2, 2008, 8:11 PM

she need to get her head shockeded out!

Anonymous October 2, 2008, 9:31 PM

we need to pray for dis gurl!

Delores Peveto October 2, 2008, 11:28 PM

Poor old Watusi Jenkins,.. she can’t tell times.. she probably thought it was Hallowweems. Bless her perned heads. aman?

Deflaniquaneesha Johnson October 3, 2008, 5:35 PM

What de problem if you got to pee in publik? Gurl, when you gots to go you gots to go! I gots to go now.

Chlamidyah Champaigne October 3, 2008, 11:41 PM

that look like the lady that stay with my mama

Deemocktorious October 6, 2008, 12:31 AM

I dont know who you is, but you NEEDS to stop mockin my mama. She had a couple 40oz, but she was just having fun down air. she aint disorderly conducted nuthin! Yall just mad cuz yall didnt think of it first!
Dont b haten!

LaTwalla Evans-Jones October 7, 2008, 5:23 PM

Honey, dey ain’t nobody knockin yo momma! Baby, she jus out der habin some fun in her free time while she wait for her check. I was with her an had a coupla forties myself. Gurl, it may ha been me but fo the fact that she got the cow suit first. So don’tchu worry yo nappy lil haid bout dis.

Neisseria Gonoray October 8, 2008, 1:04 AM

Uhh-uha baby. She have been all cought up in the spirit of Cow and Chicken on the cable TV that’s all. That red bare assed debil made her do it. She need to be in church sunday so she can be exorsizded.

Taniquia von Stroheim October 9, 2008, 6:44 AM

Gurl, she need to change out her wig befoe she have her picture took.

Wow...the Cleverness. October 14, 2008, 5:54 PM

This is why the world hates 99% of white people.

Kara October 14, 2008, 9:58 PM

Learn how to speak english! What the hell is going wrong with this country? These are not words:

IGNUNT
durrin
shockeded
dis
gurl
dey
fo
bout

SAT 2200 October 16, 2008, 2:16 AM

Well, Kara [with a “K”]directs us to learn to speak [lower-cased,proper noun]”english”. She should learn to write it. Pertaining to the alledged
non-words. Try convincing your local black, female, Walgreen’s cashier of the same. Twelve [more/less] years of school has not been effective in eliciting proper grammer.
Bottom line. Theys all jes [agressively]IGNANT !

innocent bystander October 16, 2008, 6:18 PM

I agree with SAT 2200. This is the type of language I hear from 90% or more of the black people I encounter. Yes, I’m sure that I’ll be labled racist, biggoted, and all the rest of the names that people are called if they disagree with anyone of minority status. But would some of you have gotten so bent out of shape if some fat, trailer-trash white welfare mother had been the one in the cow suit and the posters here had written in that type of dialect? I guarantee you the answer would be NO! You would have applauded the creative and talented people who brought a smile to your face and perhaps would have joined in yourselves. What a bunch of whiny, hypocritical people “Wow…the cleverness” and “Kara” must be. I’m sure they’re fun at parties. Must have the sense of humor of a cold, dead fish!

Dr. Williams October 23, 2008, 12:23 AM

Its not her fault that the liquor interact with her medication.