Jilted Bachelor Speaks Out -- On Camera!

As we reported earlier, "Bachelorette" DeAnna Pappas dumped fiance Jesse Csincsak. Now Jesse has released a video explaining what he says happened. Oh snap!

He also spoke to Extra and revealed his publicist knew before him. And he got teary eyed when asked what he would say to her now. For the full interview tune into Extra tonight.

next: Forget the Hubby - Get a Sole Mate!
mrslasvegas November 3, 2008, 5:37 PM

I think from the begin she was a B no real just out for herself used this show to be famous because she wanted to get back since she was hurt what a meanie your a real nice guy your find the right one hang in there.

mary November 3, 2008, 7:55 PM

DeAnna seemed to have some issues and so while I am sorry that this did not work out for them, I think that Jesse just needs to give love another go in the future… he’ll find the right person. He seems like a good guy, so I wish him the best!

Heidi November 17, 2008, 8:52 PM

Jesse you are a good hearted person and will find someone who will treat you well. There is someone out there, maybe on the ski slopes, just for you. Am sorry you are hurting, buy you deserve better.

Uta May 12, 2009, 6:52 AM

Hi. In the future I’m going to keep here links to their sites. But I do not worry about the sites where my link is removed. So if you do not want to see a mountain of links, simply delete this message. After 2 weeks, I will come back and check.

Darlene May 17, 2009, 10:09 AM

Could you help me. Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very far.
I am from Africa and also now’m speaking English, give true I wrote the following sentence: “Currently and asynchronous model used at home has been the.”

With respect :-(, Darlene.

Damon May 17, 2009, 10:11 AM

Nice site. Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Good Site.
I am from Cyprus and also am speaking English, please tell me right I wrote the following sentence: “Does not be part of existence, have no way sets.”

Thank ;) Damon.

drug rehab treatment May 20, 2009, 4:09 PM

Good evening. Never eat more than you can lift.
I am from Armenia and also now’m speaking English, please tell me right I wrote the following sentence: “Drug and alcohol rehab in florida, drug rehab centers for all over the united states.Malibu horizon is the right alcohol treatment center for you because all our addiction professionals are trained and certified in alcohol abuse and.”

With respect :), Arlo.

treatment for drug abuse May 20, 2009, 4:10 PM

Could you help me. We thought, because we had power, we had wisdom.
I am from Monaco and know bad English, tell me right I wrote the following sentence: “Maryland alcohol drug abuse administration, kathleen rebbert franklin, the adaa is not responsible for the availability of a treatment slot at any.Alcohol dependence treatment - facilitating the process of change with medication anyone who has treated addictions understands the challenges facing”

Best regards 8), Eranthe.